What's new

Caligreen goes perpetual

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
very nice work bro would love to see som of my seed in your grow room you do i really nice things for those plant bro ;) bad i didnt see this before very nice brother

peace maffe

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that kush def looks the part ,love the colours
does she stand up to the sd ?
great work :respect:

:joint:

hazy

Veteran
caligreen said:
That's a cool looking bud. This one has now been nominated for February pic of the month.

Your stuff looks incredible. All of it.
Just when I think the Kush looks best, you show me C99 and I say, "oh, oh, :nono: wow." Then you pull out that badass Sour Diesel. :jawdrop:

Last edited:
G

GDS StonerBoy

I cant wait to go back to cali, its depressing seeing all these sick strains and i cant get any. The last time i went i wasnt growing but this summer i'm gonna try my best to bring back some of these awesome genetics.

Your plants always look so healthy and shiny, i envy you!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Wow....you've come a long way from those initial posts in this forum caligreen, lol....damn, this is very impressive. Limited on time....will read the whole show later....
What c99 cut is that??? Great job!!

Props, man :respect:

G

guest5703

WOW WOW WOW, I couldn't be happier man! Seriously, potm and I just got a gift from a pal on this good site!!!!!!! I am stoooked!!! Look at all these great replies! Your all really making my day here :laughing: :jump:

JeffSpicoli-How have you been bro thanks for stoppin in! Dude if it is purple kush it's looking awesome, after 57 days flower she has about 50% amber trichomes which I am really excited about! Your gonna love the C99, I believe mine is the "true cut" or whatever but only growing this one C99 pheno I wouldn't know. I was gifted it and told it came from some big northern outdoor growers who only grow this strain, and seriously man it is a strain I could grow forever and will. What's up with that SFV?!?!?!?

The Dank-Dude your wallet is mad?? lol you gotta really just stick around and let time pass people will be friendly and give you opportunities to grow some great beans. I was gifted all of my sour D shit, and plenty more. This community's is all love in my book ;) And in my local area I was gifted the C99 as clone, got lucky I guess, but I hear there making tons of seeds right now so be on the lookout!

gdawg-Hell yea dawg check it out more often ;)

Greyskull-Thanks bro really! I think your grow is gonna be something itself! Can't wait for you to start blaziiin those sweet coco buds

RealSupreme-Cheers mate :wave:

MaFFe-Ahh the great outdoor grower himself ;) How have you been man are those outdoor buds still hitting hard??? haha I would love to some of you OG crosses and others in my room man just let me know! Looking forward to your outdoor this year!

m@rg-So far she is looking legit, she has 50% amber trichomes at 57 days flower when I cut her. She does not smell strong tho, the sour D is amazing in scent, and honestly it took to long to get amber on the sour D BUT the sheer mass amount of trichomes makes you stumble after hitting a bong load so no matter I think the sour D is way stronger in potency and taste/smell but then again I am waiting for this kush to be dry ;)

hazy-Ahh bro your sick! That's really nice of you man, haven't ever been in, but honestly I have only been here about a year so it's a real honor to be nominated. I really hope to get you this kush, C99 and others bro just you wait. Time is the name of the game...

Connoisseur300-I appreciate that dude, really it takes a lot to get my shit like this. My box was built by a good buddy of mine, and I have all the right equipment in it and this took a while to achieve. Then on top of that I have switched nutrient lines and took up coco. I use small pots and training is my thing, I believe I can get two plants harvested every two weeks giving me an two ounces a month to myself, I smoke as much as I can and love it. I use a 400 watt and think you should replace your bulb every 3 harvests or every 6 months at least. I have done my research and can't wait to go big soon. I hope you guys are ready ;)

GDS StonerBoy-Once again thank you very much man. Cali definitely has a lot of bomb running around you just gotta grab some. Don't envy me man I'm sure you can get shit like this no problem lol just takes time. Time is everything. time sucks too. if this helps? maybe I am too high now lol I have replied quite a bit here :rasta: Thanks again hope to see you back in

-VT--What an honor to have another fellow coco head in this biotch! haha, yea man I have come a long way following all you guys ;) All the info is on this site it's just deep in there. You rock that CSN bro I have seen it in stores and like I said I might have to switch over when I move up to get a better price. I really want to say my C99 is the one Rez is working with, looks so similar and is fully done at 55 for sure. I picked a couple at 50 and they were great! Here's a couple pictures of her after 55 days flowering and trimmed up

Soooo I got a gift of Strawberry Cough, Green Crack, and HPK which I'm not too sure what it is??? Hawaiin purple kush??? Anyhow I really appreciate bro who gifted me them, gave me a lot of info and I thank you. Now it's just up to me to do the dirty work and get them rooted

Got some shit drying, Kush#2, C99, and also some whispy ass ak47 hydro buds from a bro in the back. You guys must see his grow, 8,000 watt's of pure hydro fun, I will show you soon ;)

Some almost fully dry C99 looking BOMB

PEACE EVERYONE THANK YOUUUUUU ICMAG :smoweed:

hazy

Veteran
How are those clones

How are those clones

after they've been soaking up water in your bubbler for a day?

No problem, that red Kush is a great pic and a great looking bud.

G

gdawg

caligreen great lookin stuff bro. i gotta go west and get me some of that! :bashhead:

G

guest5703

Thanks all of you! I am proud man, like I said I work real hard to get these dank buds! I cut up my avalon today after 60 days flowering. She could go longer but I think she's done enough...Cut her up at 630 am today

Cool huh? They were from different areas of the plant, but are exactly the same and they are both 7 leaves which I really like because they are so small!

Trimmed and ready to be hung

This bic does these fatties no justice. I weighed the whole thing and it was 90 grams, I am thinking it'll be a solid 20 grams of dense smoke when dry. Maybe more well see.

On another note check out this picture I found on the net yesterday. It's a bust liverpool I think...it looks daaanky. Some 350 plants, its probably an old ass picture but I only saw it for the first time yesterday

Hope you all have a good day ;) PEACE

Last edited:

RealSupreme

beautiful pics, it seems that the heads took a beautiful resin shower! you have to give me the secret bro! I have feather of seeing those girls in liverpool completely alone with police! but isn´t abuse having 350 plants on a private area? dammnnn i want 10%..

temp303

mmmmmmmm almost makes my mouth water from here man is lookin like sum lubberly bud u got ur hands on there i like :)

G

guest5703

Awww what no pictures on this page?? I'll fix that...

RealSupremeHey bro glad to see you could make it over to my thread! I cannot fully understand you though ;) Resin showers?? lol, I think your saying shes real frosty right? haha well I think the secret is coco and watering once daily but that's just my guess...You want 10% of what, my buds??? haha come and get it dude! I'll roll one up just for you :rasta: :wave:

temp303-Thanks man, if I could smoke you out we would blaze that joint I rolled for realsupreme lol! :laughing:

This Kush#2 is no joke man, it is super dank, these trichomes are mostly amber and it's some really smooth smoke, the taste isn't there yet because I am still dealing with a stuffy nose and I think a cure will bring it out more. What I do smell is bomb though, and the taste is awesome but I can't explain that yet either.

G

Greyskull

mmmmm. WOW.
Screw the J's, can you pack an islander a bong rip of that ol kush you got there? :bongsmi:

G

Looking nice caligreen, love how everything is looking. I liked how fast that avalon finished, your kush and sour d pics also look amazing! Hahaha nice liverpool bust pic, I first thought it was a SOG backyard grow; I guess only Lougrew! has the balls for that one.

G

guest5703

Greyskull-Islander huh??? That's tight which one?? I'll go ahead and pack you one bro no worries, how bout of this sour D I got today ;)

ExcelAtIt-Thanks bro I hope to see you get some dank soon!!! My sour D got chopped today, and the Kush dried to fast I think, most of my friends are saying it smells like grass which is a buuust!!!! But on the other hand my avalon didn't finish fast according to the trichomes, they are mostly clear/cloudy while the Kush is smelling like grass BUT has 50%amber trichomes making it a better smoke in my book. The avalon is still drying though so we will see, I am betting she will be so tasty, in my thread I mentioned that it was the strongest smelling plant I had(besides my sour d) and it smells like citrus still so I can't wait to smoke her!

Today is 65 days of flower for my sour d unknown pheno! She is looking bombiiin!!! Mostly clear/cloudy but thats how my other sour D ibl was and she was some of the strongest smoke I've had to date. She smells sooo dank, sour like my other girl but I really got a sweeter smell while trimming this time. I flushed her completely twice and gave her plain water twice making it a total flush time of 5 or 6 days letting her sit in between waterings, but don't forget I lowered nutrient levels by half two weeks ago and then dropped more so she's got nothing in her by now.....Well her she is :laughing:

what a beaut!

the colors resemble the Kush#2 almost

not too shabby, these nugs are dense, thanks to the coco :jump:

OooooOOooOoOoO look at the CoLoRs!!!!!

fans gone

ready to haaang out for a week

The avalon will be dry soon, and I still have C99 and Kush#2 to smoke on!!! Not much, probably about 5 grams of each, but then it's on to the avalon and sour D!!! After I finish those bitches I will be smoking the Bullrider and Avalon#1 pheno! Then I have about three more set's of plants lined up flowering already, things are really working well around here I am super stoked!!!! Peace PEOPLE

EDIT-Oh how could I forget my new girls right?? They are doing great! My BR avalon set is lacking on food but they'll be alright, and since I noticed I was underfeeding I have made sure to do better and my new Kush girls are dark green and looking bomb!

Bullrider, day 33 today, yea that's it 33!!! She is really filling out now, and smelling of sweet skunk

Avalon #1 looking pretty good, underfed but frosty

Then Kush#2 again looking awesome, less bud this time but healthy as ever!

Take it easy you know I am with C99 and Kush#2!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts