What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

corky1968

Veteran
I wonder how many new patents will be applied for the minute this passes?

Some people are obviously thinking monopoly game.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Posters in this thread have been stating that they don't feel comfortable lying to get a mmj card.

They kept repeating that they don't want to commit fraud to get a doc rec.

I was saying that if they don't want a doc rec because you can't lie to leo, then it is stupid, because who cares, it is just a plant, get over it.

See you flipped it around and thought I was the stupid one and your the smart one.

Bizarro world that shit.

You ready to revel in my GENIUS!!!

Let's try it one more time to make sure you understand. I'll start..

Me: it's duck season

You: it's rabbit season

Me: its rabbit season

You: it's duck seasonBOOM

iBogart

Veteran
See Ya'll at the voting booth. Here's hoping for a clean sweep for legalization in all the states up for it.

This November 8th could spell the end of prohibition for cannabis.

Vote yes on legalization!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Genius? What can I say? When you say who cares about lying to get to grow and use under 215, I say who are you to decide what is important to others? I for one think it is bullshit to have to have a doctor give me a note so I can grow and smoke recreational Cannabis, hell it is not even recreational it is "Medical".
What a pile of crap. Recreational users are the majority of Cannabis users, why should they have to go to a doctor to grow or use recreational Cannabis? If recreational was legal then Medical users could just grow their own for whatever use they wanted to. Or stick to 215 if they prefer. I am focused on Recreational users, why don't they deserve legal recreational Cannabis?
I do agree that your posts do reveal your "genius".... LOL
YES ON PROP 64
-SamS

Posters in this thread have been stating that they don't feel comfortable lying to get a mmj card.

I was saying that if they don't want a doc rec because you can't lie to leo, then it is stupid, because who cares, it is just a plant, get over it.

See you flipped it around and thought I was the stupid one and your the smart one.

Bizarro world that shit.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
During alcohol prohibition there was 'medical' booze. Fact. If you could get a doc to give you the prescription then you got it.

Why not bring back the good old days of medical booze. You small timer pot merchants could make and sell bathtub gin and live the good life. Who needs recreational booze supplied by corporate goons?

The cities have been closing down medical growing one city at a time. Just because you live in Mendocino or some other city that relies on pot proceeds, does not help the other 90% they are shutting down.

Party time tomorrow. Light it up!!!!!!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
The part that says "you can't lie to Leo" is his words. I left it so he can see that he has no problem lying to Leo. Then he says "it's just a plant get over it"

I didn't want to rewrite it again so I basically figured I let him see what I was saying is what he wrote.

I was explaining to mr. Verde a page ago that there is no fraud required to get a docs rec. No need to lie to leo. You don't have to feel guilty.

Neither do you. About anything Sam..... Sammmm, look at me Sam! Sam, it's not your fault Sam. Say it with me.... come on buddy.... it's not your fault! Hahaha

Just fucking with you Sam. It's from a movie.

Seriously, I'll quit fkn around.

I was saying that $40 and the truth can set you free.

Plus a lot more. You know all this, right. You know prop 215.right?

Shiiiiit! You know how crossed up the police and agents are with 215. They can't do anything. The dea can, but you and I both know they won't. And haven't. You and I both know the dea can do the same to prop 64 and recreational. But they won't. not until the power 64 gives the legislature to some how fuck 215. Then they'll take away growing at home for personal or maybe they are just happy with 215 gone.

The way I see it, 215 is a persons right to access a plant that can relive, or ease or improve a persons life. Not only the very sick thing or dying, but anyone that finds relief from its use.

Prop 64is about a person that is allowed to party like it's 1999. And taxes. And control. And inspectors and agencies and fines and licenses and possibly no backyard!!!! and only 6 plants. And like I can't pass a J or share, and REGULATORS.... MOUNT UP!!! Haha

Every time 215 better than 64 you say "why should I have to get a note from a fucking doctor"

You know every person on this site agrees that you shouldn't have to. Me most of all. I hate rules. In fact, fuck that doctor! Let's go get that piece of shit! I mean who the fuck does that damn..... I didn't watch my buddy's die face down in the muck! Right? Sam? You still there?

Lemme snap another little bong load.

Ok.............

Which one of the things I listed about for 64 shall I pick to battle your Dreaded Note!

I choose.... chrarzard! Lol

I'll let you pick. Because compared to a note.....

And I'll say, why should I have to (whatever you picked)?

I wonder if you can agree that I shouldn't have to do anything. Right.?

I wonder If you would lie to not qualify form rec. I know your not into having to lie, but I also know that you really have a crazy hatred of notes!! Or maybe it's paper?

IWant you to know that I'm here if you ever need to talk about what paper did to you. I'm here for you Sam,. Look at me Sam, it's not your fault man.

THANKS FOR COMMING BY FOLKS.

-----------INTERMISSION-------

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

Bizarro world that shit.

That makes no sense at all.

So if I grow, I also must commit fraud or I'm not "cool"...

Sure...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
During alcohol prohibition there was 'medical' booze. Fact. If you could get a doc to give you the prescription then you got it.

Why not bring back the good old days of medical booze. You small timer pot merchants could make and sell bathtub gin and live the good life. Who needs recreational booze supplied by corporate goons?

The cities have been closing down medical growing one city at a time. Just because you live in Mendocino or some other city that relies on pot proceeds, does not help the other 90% they are shutting down.

Party time tomorrow. Light it up!!!!!!

I want to ask you why so much hate for the no 64 people? You know it's not you against me right. You aren't voting for 64 because you wanted to be on the winning side are you? You also realize that as a cali resident I get all the things you think are better? Right? You know that I'm tying to save you from making a mistake that you don't see. Right? For everybody in the state that doesn't know better. See, that's part of the personality disorder/character flaw you show in almost every one of you posts. ****musta was doing this same shit. You derive way too much pleasure from making sure that they know it's back to the welfare line. Or it was good while it lasted. Guess you gotta get a new job. Nothing lasts forever. Why do,you have so much hate for those that might not know how their gonna keep the house? Wife might be sitting right next to him crying. Kids. This vote was a life changing thing for some. Not only are you stoked to have had something to do with fucking his world all up, you wanna let him know we're the soup kitchen was is. You've done it in almost every post. It's sad. Watching you try to talk to the other people who voted yes and basically get crickets is hilarious! But also sad. Why are you so jealous. Have you grown weed before? Did you try to go big and fail. Did you get robbed? Bullied? Always want to but watched your chance pass on by? Maybe your a quadriplegic, pissed your stuck in that chair? Freckles? Nobody too roll with you? I got no problem with people arguing their points. Throw a yuk or two. Back to the issue, and a joke about a guys nickname. Not about his life. When you got a blade between his ribs and it's over, you don't twist the fucking thing! You were on the same team. You and me are on the same team! Sam can piss me off but I don't wish any pain for him. We don't have to see eye to eye. Us and them. That motherfucker is my brother. We've fought together. He did what he could do and I did what I could do. I have to believe that he voted yes cause he was gonna save me from a mistake just like I was trying to save him. Haha I save him from mistake! I've known this was gonna pass for a while. Are you shocked that it did? Celebrate away. YOU won. I'll watch, so your not alone at your own party.

who was this post for? The part you wrote uptop?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Hey bombardieeeood- what the fuck are you talking about.? The language isn't translating for you buddy.

It has nothing to do with you or anything you said

Nothing for you to argue or debate.

So I'm not cool if..... JESUS!

There's a ton of reasons why you wouldn't qualify as cool if I had to quess. And I would because I don't fucking know you!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do not hate you resin brain. Kinda feel sad for you but your insults make that hard to do. I wish you the best even though you appear to be a jerk, maybe drinking? Trippn and a few others are also bitter.

You come in here to cry and call people names. I have been speaking truth. You and similar will be done with this game and move on. It was a relatively easy gig and now it is ending.

Guys just to clear up my statements about the docs and fraud this is how I see it.

If doctors are giving recommendations for any reason and no reason at all cannabis will never reach its full medicinal potential. Most people here including me believe it has a huge amount of untapped game changing possibilities waiting to be discovered. I want to see places like Harvard University doing life saving research. But the way some of you describe "medical marijuana" makes it look like a total joke to the real deal medical professionals that are doing high level laboratory testing. I want to see improvements in cancer treatment, seizure treatment you know science man science. Life saving stuff.

Under the "awe you got a boo boo on your knee take a bong hit" method you describe it can never happen.

We already know how to get stoned and have a great time. But I want to see this wonder plant put to the test under the microscope.

Yes it will take big pharmaceutical companies to make it happen. It will not be produced in a smokable form. Yes they will want patents for their millions in research. And yes I 1000% believe with all my heart they will save lives.

Give the herb and doctors a chance.

Either way we will still hit the bong for general wellbeing type therapy. No doc needed for that. The time has come to separate recreation from medical for the good of us all.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I thought you were thinking that I'm bummed like I'm affected. I'm not. I'm not crying.
Am I the small time grower? Or some They guy that you think needs to move on? Haha

Re read my post. Tell me where I'm talking about me. I'm talking about you being conciderate to all the people you talk shit to. I wouldn't ask you to be conciderate of me. Haha

Thanks though.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Yes it has my friend! You are correct about the mmj in cali. If ya wanna know more hit me up. I'll save you some time by cling you in to the fact it will never get approved by the FDA.

separate them.

There can be only ONE! You know that? You'll get there. Patents for sure. It's saving lives now. I'll give you a hint.... herbal remedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts