What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyfespan

What about folks that want to grow and sell recreational Cannabis without a fricking doctors OK? Today it is not legal to grow, sell or use recreational Cannabis. Recreational Cannabis users are the majority, why do they not deserve legal recreational Cannabis?
I don't want no firicking doctors note to say I can grow and smoke recreational Cannabis, that is ridiculous.
-SamS

instead you want to open your home up to inspections and unconventional rules, just for the hopes you can grow rec weed? how long that will be allowed anyways?

think even the needy rec people would be able to read the BS written into this prop

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Re-read Prop 64, no inspections if you grow 6 plants for personal recreational use.
I am tired of the fear mongers spreading lies, I voted for Prop 64 several weeks ago by mail.
In a few days we will see what happened, but it will be decided by the majority of registered Calif voters, which is good because to many growers seem to have vested interests in seeing Prop 64 fail? It will pass because the majority of voters will vote YES ON PROP 64. Regardless how growers and smokers vote.
-SamS

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
im gonna take a guess and say that everybody on this site started with cannabis (growing,smoking,selling) while it was already illegal.

Is that safe to say?

If so then we became criminals (regarding cannabis) in the eyes of the government by choice.

correct?

We brake all kinds of laws. Some we know we wont be able to defend in court. Red handed if you will. Like a growhouse with 1000 plants, power tap, sales. These we loose sleep over, yet If we can get away with it..... fuck em. Then there are those laws that are basically unprovable, so easy to get away we don't think twice. Like ordering seeds.

If the rule is that I'm innocent until proven guilty and they can't prove shit..... Then I am innocent! I sure as fuck ain't gonna feel guilty!!

this whole post is to all the yes people who have continually asked why they should have to commit fraud in regaurds to getting a mmj rec.

Has anybody ever been charged with fraud when it comes to obtaining a mmj rec? If the doc can't and won't call it fraud then the cops can't call it fraud. Innocent until proven guilty, and I'm the only one that can prove it. Then I'm innocent!! You'd have to confess. Why would you ever confess to fraud? Since when do we feel bad about lying to the cops.

I think all the guys that have revealed that they feel bad about lying to cops or anybody that may inquire, INCLUDING themselves about shit they can't prove are SUSPECT. How many have exchanged addys with other members and had seeds shipped to them without letting the other guy know that they have a real problem lying to cops or living with themselves for using the U.S. mail to ship illegal items like seeds?

I can't say I ever remember hearing anyone on this site talk about how they hate having to be untruthful to cops. Not once. Now everybody's GEORGE WASHINGTON! If they were really so stand up they would have mentioned it before doing anything with anybody on this site. Just to be clear, like a disclaimer. So we all knew who was wishywashy and who wasn't. But I don't remember seeing that happen, ever. Not enough guilt when it's us they defraud.

Im afraid that this "thing" we wrongfully called a community will start to disintegrate in couple of days so they can't really be held accountable but I say label these frauds for as long as possible. Stamp "LIABILITY" and "UNTRUSTWORTHY" right on their virtual forehead!

If you go through and look for all who have used that in this thread, then go back through their posts and look for the times they pass themselves off as anything other than untrustworthy (unless it's to a cop of course) it's obvious. Time consuming but obvious.

Unless of course they can be trusted to not have a prob lying to those who have persecuted us for so long and were only using the whole fraud argument to derail the NO people and advance the yes people.

Still a dickhead move and completely chicken shit but better than the crumbling cowards they've been trying so hard to make us believe they were. Their call.

bluntmassa

so many hypocrits, so lil money.

fuck these laws, i abide by none of them.

i grow where i want, i smoke where i want with who i want.

living a grey area life.

still no on 64, dont care for the big brother affect on my smoking, dont care for recreational taxation, dont care, dont care

going to keep on keepin on

Brilliant you don't abide by laws so you will vote for laws to remain the same...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
A note is to much to ask but taking 93 and leaving me with 6 isn't.

Please stop with vested interest crap Sam. all we need is a hot mike recording of you talking about grabbing pussy followed by 'nobody has more respect for women than I do'.

And posting That it's already done and the non smoking majority not growers or....blah blah is a tactic used to suppress voter turnout. Wanting people to believe that their vote does not matter so don't even bother is some cornbread chickenshit un American bullshit! And a total lie, Why else would you bother on a site of growers and smokers? The "yes on 64" is the pearly rope dripping off the chin that tells the tale! Hahaha how you lookin? Do you even care?

Please say no..... please! Or fuck it say yes and gobble that shit down brotha!! GOBBLE IT DOWN!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Bluntmassa the chainsnatchin coke snortin toilet paper roll molestin soon to be world dominating badass has a problem with people who don't abide by laws! I thought you were a jackass but then right at the end you totally confirm my hunch.

trippn

Or you can just grow some balls. Going to need to do something because prop 64 is going to be a reality.

oh; don't worry. I don't think most people will stop haha.

I just wish you would have supported our ace medical system where next to nobody is being fucked with; over the blatantly over regulated mess that is going to lead to the destruction of our market; and the obvious incarceration of our peers.

You do you though bruh!

trippn

Re-read Prop 64, no inspections if you grow 6 plants for personal recreational use.
I am tired of the fear mongers spreading lies, I voted for Prop 64 several weeks ago by mail.
In a few days we will see what happened, but it will be decided by the majority of registered Calif voters, which is good because to many growers seem to have vested interests in seeing Prop 64 fail? It will pass because the majority of voters will vote YES ON PROP 64. Regardless how growers and smokers vote.
-SamS

Oh; cool.

Everyone ; grow your six outside. The County will not come inspect; I guess.

Smokers rights don't exist without Growers rights Sam. California does great because of all the growers and all their rights. AUMA is an illusion that tries to trick uninformed voters into thinking the State has their best interests over the growers. This is a lie; as easily proved by the funders and backers of AUMA; and who they support.

Growers and smokers support each other; the government supports neither.
Growers need more rights than smokers; there would be no smoke without growers.
Growing rights are far more important. Everyone should grow Cannabis.

Greedy Cannabis farmers?

haha; na. I wish everyone would grow their own; and as much as they want. Fuck buying from the Government ; amd fuck the government telling us how to grow.

Last edited:
im gonna take a guess and say that everybody on this site started with cannabis (growing,smoking,selling) while it was already illegal.

Is that safe to say?

If so then we became criminals (regarding cannabis) in the eyes of the government by choice.

correct?

We brake all kinds of laws. Some we know we wont be able to defend in court. Red handed if you will. Like a growhouse with 1000 plants, power tap, sales. These we loose sleep over, yet If we can get away with it..... fuck em. Then there are those laws that are basically unprovable, so easy to get away we don't think twice. Like ordering seeds.

If the rule is that I'm innocent until proven guilty and they can't prove shit..... Then I am innocent! I sure as fuck ain't gonna feel guilty!!

this whole post is to all the yes people who have continually asked why they should have to commit fraud in regaurds to getting a mmj rec.

Has anybody ever been charged with fraud when it comes to obtaining a mmj rec? If the doc can't and won't call it fraud then the cops can't call it fraud. Innocent until proven guilty, and I'm the only one that can prove it. Then I'm innocent!! You'd have to confess. Why would you ever confess to fraud? Since when do we feel bad about lying to the cops.

I think all the guys that have revealed that they feel bad about lying to cops or anybody that may inquire, INCLUDING themselves about shit they can't prove are SUSPECT. How many have exchanged addys with other members and had seeds shipped to them without letting the other guy know that they have a real problem lying to cops or living with themselves for using the U.S. mail to ship illegal items like seeds?

I can't say I ever remember hearing anyone on this site talk about how they hate having to be untruthful to cops. Not once. Now everybody's GEORGE WASHINGTON! If they were really so stand up they would have mentioned it before doing anything with anybody on this site. Just to be clear, like a disclaimer. So we all knew who was wishywashy and who wasn't. But I don't remember seeing that happen, ever. Not enough guilt when it's us they defraud.

Im afraid that this "thing" we wrongfully called a community will start to disintegrate in couple of days so they can't really be held accountable but I say label these frauds for as long as possible. Stamp "LIABILITY" and "UNTRUSTWORTHY" right on their virtual forehead!

If you go through and look for all who have used that in this thread, then go back through their posts and look for the times they pass themselves off as anything other than untrustworthy (unless it's to a cop of course) it's obvious. Time consuming but obvious.

Unless of course they can be trusted to not have a prob lying to those who have persecuted us for so long and were only using the whole fraud argument to derail the NO people and advance the yes people.

Still a dickhead move and completely chicken shit but better than the crumbling cowards they've been trying so hard to make us believe they were. Their call.

I can agree with this post for the most part. If I lived in Cali I would lie my ass off to get a rec card. I don't have a problem telling cops or a judge to fuck themselves.

My thing was why should I go through that much BS when it was just a quick vacation/work trip? My post was more about it not being worth the hassle for visitors and nothing to do with morals regarding cops. If Cali wants the tourist $$$ there needs to be a better way. Just a pain in the ass I could do without.

But I am somewhat against doctors filling any prescription over a skype to patients they know nothing about. Cops have no integrity in this matter but a registered doctor should. Otherwise MMJ will remain the laughingstock of the medical profession. If we want serious cannabis research to be done right things like that need to come to an end.

But to this day I have always been 100% illegal. Around here a 1/4 gram of hash is a felony. One plant can get you 14 years. People get years for brownies. bla, bla, bla. Shit man back in the day I was arrested and jailed in WA State for a FKN pipe and zero herb. Sucks my cousins up there got there collective taken from them but they still have more rights now than we ever imagined and still grow, smoke legally. Something I have never had the opportunity to do.

I really do wish the best for the Cali growers. I sincerely hope either way this vote turns out you guys come out on top.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
My post wasn't directed to you or Sam. I've been writing that for a like a day. I've already written this to you like 3 times. Haha I'm sure I can come off harsh at times but you fuckers will never know how much I care about you guys. Including Sam. I was raised by a plumber and his plumber pals.

But I can get with everything you posted. Here's the thing, this doctor won't give anybody a prescription for anything. He will recommend cannabis to anybody that believes they find relief from cannabis. I don't think there is one person who thinks they shouldn't on this whole site.

Basically, if you think that you may need to use cannabis for any of the things you believe it relives you of in the next year and want to be legal on the off chance you may be right, you qualify. No lies. No fraud. No guilt. No irresponsibility from the doctor. And no need to worry about cops. Access to tons of shops. Free samples. Half pound in your pocket. 12 plants total per person, six flower, six in veg. Easily increased to 99 with maybe a little yarn, but maybe not! I don't know what you got or how you choose to administer your meds. 12 plants might not cut it for you.

Edit: it's even better than that but there's people here that are can't handle the unfairness. And that's what it is, It's not fair. And they have been waiting and suffering and people get desperate when their own elected officials don't seem to care.

Top_shelf_farms

It's a simple quality of life thing with doctors recs... does it improve your quality of life in any way? If yes,then it's not a lie. Your allowed to grow and smoke.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

Is that safe to say?

correct?

I don't know about you, but the only law I break is regarding Cannabis. I don't break any other law. And I break Cannabis law because it is a bullshit law; unlike most other laws, that make tons of sense.

You seem to be arguing that because we as growers and smokers break cannabis related laws, and because we would obviously lie to leo to cover our ass, does not mean we lie to leo all the time because we break "all kinds of law". I'd say if you told leo you grew because you can't lie to leo, then it is stupid, because who cares, it is just a plant, get over it.

But lets say someone hurt someone else, or steals, commits fraud, etc... and that person lies to leo, that's way different, and I just want to make sure we understand that.

trippn

It's a simple quality of life thing with doctors recs... does it improve your quality of life in any way? If yes,then it's not a lie. Your allowed to grow and smoke.

I agree!

your knee hurt?
does THC help with headaches?
does it make you feel better in any way; shape; or form?

Medicine!!

Then hell yes we all deserve a rec :D!

The problem was never having to get a rec; the problem was making people jump through ridiculous hoops for a Plant.

rolandomota

Veteran
26 hours left for the no voters to keep talking shit and thinking they have a chance. November 8 should be a new pot head holiday

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
2507fc07f15e00e65003a0e1e92c4162fccfc762dc5d996da0fe42a370108f4c.jpg

Top_shelf_farms

26 hours left for the no voters to keep talking shit and thinking they have a chance. November 8 should be a new pot head holiday

Haha you think I don't know this law is probably gonna pass? .let me guess, not from California.
If all the people that thought the taxes went to the public alone read the bill ,it wouldn't pass... just more smoke and mirrors bullshit politics...

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I am gonna smoke out and start a new grow.:biggrin: Resin lung and some others are gonna stroke out while I smoke out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts