What's new

Calif. pot dispensaries told by feds to shut down

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Wonder how the party cheerleaders will spin this one?.?.

The drug warrior in chief is doing more damage than his predecessor.
I didn't think that was even possible. But if hangs to shut down the dispos he will have outdone bush!

Pretty fucking sad some think he is somehow different.

bruh ive tried to back obama. but after some shit like this and all his smart ass remarks about weed smokers in the past im DONE. fuck this uncle tom two faced clown. i feel like we got manchurian candiadte'd.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Organic please don't feel like I am bashing you as I can totally understand your train of thought

ditto....

I fell for all the 'hope' bs and now look at this country. I would like to fantasize that this is the work of some rouge US attorneys and O will come save the day...but in the end I'm a realist and the fact that they are hired and fired by the pres blows that theory away...in my eyes this doesn't look good at all.

merlin123

ICMag Donor
Guys when you have 4 lobbyist from big pharma for every member of congress this is what happens. Big pharma has lots of money to pay for this crap on the little people.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran

Duplicate

^ Probably the same thing: Federal law supersedes state law. I don't think they'll be going after patients unless they make themselves blatant targets.

Duplicate

Shit's about to blow up.​
image.php
:laughing:

Tela

this is going to get real interesting!!! Actual enforcement will get the voters out in mass for 2012. Seems like a political kamikaze to me.

R

rick shaw

Looks like time to fire up the 'Wholesale Prices Plummet in Cali' thread...and just in time for outdoor harvest.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
how does ron paul look now?you trusted in obama now your busted ,hell he doesent want to create jobs he wants to destroyy them ,good luck getting that sucker out of the white house ,you may never get to vote again ,sukers

H

h^2 O

wonder what the feck they're doing. And no way will the dispenseries close, there's too many. I don't knwo what's going on out there but sounds sucky

Latest posts

Latest posts