What's new

Calif. pot dispensaries told by feds to shut down

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Years ago when I was a young man I new this old hog farmer who used to bite the nuts and tails off of baby piggies and spit em to his dogs. The dogs always ate the nuts, but left the tails layin around until the pigs found em and ate them.

One day I was sittin on a milkin stool watching him and I asked him why he didn't use a knife cause it seemed like it'd be a lot faster and cleaner.

He replied, "Cuz then I'd hafta fight with the Missus for dirtyin up her knife, and them lil pigs ain't hurt none. The bleedin will clean their cuts."

Well it seems to me that is pretty much what Obama is doing here.
Biting the nuts off of the MMJ industry in California is gonna raise a stink. Sending in the dogs to clean up the mess, but not pissing off the "important people". Things will heal after awhile of course, but it's still gonna leave a nasty taste in the mouths of Americans forever.

so you're saying obama is a porcine pedophile with a sado oral fixation?

mrheadie

sickening, simply sickening.
"The DEA and our partners are committed to attacking large-scale drug trafficking organizations, including those that attempt to use state or local law to shield their illicit activities from federal law enforcement and prosecution," said DEA Administrator Michele M. Leonhart. "Congress has determined that marijuana is a dangerous drug and that its distribution and sale is a serious crime. It also provides a significant source of revenue for violent gangs and drug organizations. The DEA will not look the other way while these criminal organizations conduct their illicit schemes under the false pretense of legitimate business." basically they're lumping all large scale growers and distrbuters in the same catagory as the mafia, cartels, asian gangs, ect....... really? do they really believe their own nonsense?

Victor S.O. Song, Chief, IRS Criminal Investigation, stated: "IRS Criminal Investigation is proud to work with our law enforcement partners and lend its financial expertise to this effort. We will continue to use the federal asset forfeiture laws to take the profits from criminal enterprises."
of course you are! more easy free money for you to squander! what a fu(k!ng joke

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I called this when the atf sent out their fascist memo.

I called this when the atf sent out their fascist memo.

TWO WEEKS AGO THE ATF ORDERED MMJ OWNERS TO GET RID OF THEIR GUNS AND TOLD GUN STORE OWNERS THEY CAN NO LONGER SELL GUNS TO MMJ PATIENTS. THIS WAS A CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT. IS IT COINCIDENCE THAT NOW THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS MAKING THEIR MOVE AFTER DISARMING? NO. IT IS A STANDARD FASCIST MODE OF OPERATION. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

MMJ SHOP OWNERS SHOULD NOW BUY MORE GUNS, AMMO, AND ARMOR. HIRE UP PISSED OFF WAR VETS THAT USE MMJ. THEY WILL PROTECT PROPERLY!

IT IS FAR PAST TIME FOR REVOLT.

OUST THE FASCIST.

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Years ago when I was a young man I new this old hog farmer who used to bite the nuts and tails off of baby piggies and spit em to his dogs. The dogs always ate the nuts, but left the tails layin around until the pigs found em and ate them.

One day I was sittin on a milkin stool watching him and I asked him why he didn't use a knife cause it seemed like it'd be a lot faster and cleaner.

He replied, "Cuz then I'd hafta fight with the Missus for dirtyin up her knife, and them lil pigs ain't hurt none. The bleedin will clean their cuts."

Well it seems to me that is pretty much what Obama is doing here.
Biting the nuts off of the MMJ industry in California is gonna raise a stink. Sending in the dogs to clean up the mess, but not pissing off the "important people". Things will heal after awhile of course, but it's still gonna leave a nasty taste in the mouths of Americans forever.

wait i got a better one...

i didn't think secret kenyan muslims could eat pork?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
We need to organize people if we just got a dollar from everyone that supported ending this war on drugs and support Medical cannabis we could actually do something politically... Otherwise all we ever do is piss the wrong direction in the wind and end up pissing on ourselves.

Im tired of getting pissed on personally...

MIway

Veteran
dog gammit hash... mad respect man... it's so fuckin hard to watch happening, but it really is... we are on the decline, and it's going to get ugly over the next several decades... red dawn, but it'l be the domestic enemies & the new supreme commander in chief. it's cool tho... swayze ain't dead... he's up in the hills with a massive weapons arsenal waiting for us. ;-)

You realize of course if Obama were actually behind this then he would have waited until after the election, right? This is a cynical move by the right wing in order to convince you all that Obama is out to bust your chrons. I find it all quite amusing. Just ask the gun nuts, Obama's waiting until AFTER the election to come down amongst us.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Obama is a marxist/communist and Prop 19 didn't help any of this. Chalk at least 50% of the blame on Obama and prop 19.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
You realize of course if Obama were actually behind this then he would have waited until after the election, right? This is a cynical move by the right wing in order to convince you all that Obama is out to bust your chrons. I find it all quite amusing. Just ask the gun nuts, Obama's waiting until AFTER the election to come down amongst us.

how exactly does the "right wing" control the DOJ?

you do know what a chief executive does right?

vaped

This is Obama but it is also much bigger than Obama. Its the people who tell Obabma what to do. Its to late for anything but tottal revolution. With the current political system in place marijuana will forever remain a crime.

Face it, the Associated Press got bribes to publish this story just like DJs in the 50s got paid by you know who to play music by those other ones. I'm sure Obama was directly behind Operation Fast & Furious too? Or is it possible that people under Obama are able to be corrupt and or incompetent?

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Congratulations, you have won the most incoherent post of the day award! LOL
Right, it's the right wing, probably Bush huh? Because Obama, Holder, DOJ, DEA, they all still answer to who??? Oh, the right wing, see people this is what I was talking about, and this right here, this shit right here, this shit right here! This is why we will continue to spin our wheels, this person isn't unique, and I hear and see far more of this type of crap than I do people that are interested in the truth. Thanks for that fine example sir or mam.:wave:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Face it, the Associated Press got bribes to publish this story just like DJs in the 50s got paid by you know who to play music by those other ones. I'm sure Obama was directly behind Operation Fast & Furious too? Or is it possible that people under Obama are able to be corrupt and or incompetent?

yeah, the far right wing AP, MSNBC, CNN, MSN, stop my side is hurting from laughing at you...pass some of that shit you are smoking on.

Sure dude, remember to flush your vote on Ron Paul in 2012, just like those responsible for this transparent maneuver want you to! Obama wants to take your weed from you!

Barn Owl

No, stop apologizing for Obama. Why would they let this happen? If they shut down the dispensaries, that will hurt some of us.

Yup, so make sure that you either vote Republican or else install a Republican president in office by voting for a third party candidate. Republicans will legalize it, man. They were all about States' Rights back when that was code for anti-black, so I guess they'll be for it now that it means medical marijuana?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

we have a new head cheerleader!!!

someone should check on the last head cheerleader.
the news of an even more blind follower must be devastating!!!

Barck-Obama-Head-Cheerleader--66636.jpg

Grendelkhan

a little bit more of what was said at the court house in Sacramento.

California's four U.S. attorneys, declaring that marijuana dispensaries in the state are illicit, profiteering operations violating federal law, today announced multiple criminal complaints and forfeiture actions against medical pot stores, property owners and major cultivators.

"We want to put to rest the notion that large marijuana businesses can shelter themselves under state law," said Melinda Haag, the top federal prosecutor in San Francisco who joined U.S attorneys from Sacramento, San Diego and Los Angeles in a Sacramento press conference.

Haag said the voter-approved Compassionate Use Act, which legalized medical marijuana use in California in 1996, "has been hijacked by profiteers...using the cover to make enormous amounts of money" as California cities burgeon with marijuana storefronts purporting to serve suffering people.

Sacramento U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner announced criminal complaints, including charges against a Los Angeles attorney, Nathan V. Hoffman, whom he alleged pocketed millions of dollars in organizing growing schemes for marijuana dispensaries. Wagner said Hoffman formed a management company that brought in two prize-winning Sutter County tomato growers, Thomas Jopson, 62, and David Jopson, 60, to convert their greenhouses to cultivating thousands of marijuana plants.

Wagner also announced criminal charges against a Florida man, Keith Andrew Baia, who moved to Redding to set up a warehouse for growing marijuana, and against two Fresno County dispensary operators, Mark and Ryan Bagdasarian, whom he said were taking in $30,000 to $50,000 a day from marijuana sales and had nearly $600,000 and more than 250 pounds of pot on hand.

U.S. Attorneys in recent days began sending letters to dispensaries and landlords for the marijuana stores and cultivators, warning them of potential property seizures and federal charges.

In Orange County, federal prosecutors filed a criminal complaint against owners of strip mall that leased 11 suites to marijuana stores. In the San Fernando Valley, they targeted operators of a now-closed dispensary on conspiracy charges for allegedly coordinating up to $200,000 in monthly marijuana sales to customers as far away as New York.

Wagner said U.S. attorneys will be targeting major commercial operations in California - but said not every dispensary should expect a letter from the federal government.

"Our intention is not to prosecute everybody in the state," he said. "Our intention is to get people's attention in order to deter this activity."

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archi...-in-california-arent-legal.html#ixzz1a8E9Ky1b

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Are you serious? Ever heard of the civil war, or "Dixiecrats" those were the democrats of the south that fought FOR SEGREGATION. It's not about republican/democrat. YOu sound like some barely educated high school kid, good luck, I don't think you are going to be around very long, Darwinism will play itself out if you are actually the way you sound I am sure.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

And now that the troll is here this thread will detonate in 5 4 3 2 ...