What's new

CA Attorney General releases new Guidelines

inflorescence

Veteran
julsbagell said:
As far as ive seen 90 percent of all med patients can work and do the other 10 percent if they are disabled then yes serious discount should apply.

You can't have it both ways. Talk about entitlement issues.
If you believe the disabled should receive serious discounts then you have to apply that logic to anyone getting a card "for any other illness which MJ provides relief".

There is no discrimination WITHIN 215 or SB420. Either everyone is considered equally sick or everyone should get the same discount or not.

I mean it's no secret a lot of healthy people get a card by lying about their condition becuase it's just so easy to lie about "for any other illness which MJ provides relief" because some conditions can't really be proven by tests.

What I'm saying is if people are going to abuse the law like that then you can't just say the disabled are the only one's who deserve a discount becuase that's just wanting to abide by one part of the law and not the other.

Either you like and accept the law as a WHOLE or not.

Last edited:

inflorescence

Veteran
rsteeb said:
WTF makes you think your herb supplier has ANY obligation to give YOU anything?

'Um 215 :rolleyes:

If you don't like the law move to Canada.
What makes you think any supplier of MMJ has any RIGHT to make any profit?

Last edited:
Nothing is free,You ever know someone with cancer makes mmj look free at its current prices. 5600.00 per month for tarseva not covered by ins. 16,000.00 per month for chemo 1000 per month for misc meds shits not free even when your well insured and it never will be. As long as theres money to be made nothing will ever be free and why is dennis peron making money teaching at oaksterdam univ? teaching newbs to make money off the sick and the dying. Doesnt seem like he has a problem with it.

cannakid

i dont want to fork over my earning so someone can maintane a risky opperation, i fully support the second harvest clubs and thoes places that take patient excess harvest so their allways legal -keep systems to keep track of their holding or what have you, credits for doposited meds- how ever their re-distibution is handled.

it frustrates me when folk go buying realestate and tycoon into whole sale supliers for the clubs, this is a risky venture that illigal producers are useing to tap into the 215 profits. to have such a loos system of mandated supply and idle oversight we dont know who is selling marijuana to our dispenceries if it came from a collection of patients & providers, or from the hills off yonder were they find thousand plant gardens.

jerry has a good hart but this wont fly, safe access and quality controle and affordability need to be addressed first and formost. theas are nice people who keep medical marijuana dispenceries open, their personal earnings are acceptable within nonprofit standards.

"In a nutshell, a Nonprofit corporations is an organization formed for the purpose of serving a purpose of public or mutual benefit other than the pursuit or accumulation of profits. It is important to know what a nonprofit corporation is not. A nonprofit is not a way for ordinary businesses -- or people -- to shield assets or avoid paying income tax. It is not an alternative business form for any regular type of business."

interesting enough, it went on to say "Congress and the Internal revenue service have determined that only specific types of organizations can qualify to be nonprofit, or tax exempt organizations. ("Tax exempt is the term used for nonprofit by the IRS and most other government agencies.) Nonprofits are recognized and authorized by Congress (as well as state legislatures), which determined that certain types of enterprises should be free from the burden of having to pay income taxes.In giving these corporations tax exempt status, however, Congress imposed specific requirements and limitations on their activities. The IRS tends to strictly enforce these rules. Failure to "play by the rules" can result in the corporation losing its tax exempt status. These limitations on nonprofit corporation activities and operations are what give them unique needs that often are not well met by service providers to for-profit businesses."

i favor the high cost for security and inteligent careing service, but clubs dont wan to play by the rules it seems. or they never had to; i thought they allways payed sales tax, but their not designated nonprofits cuase they all have to pay taxes.

thats the goodies nonprofit corperations get, tax exemt status;jerry brown would be takeing millions in taxes from his own budgets forceing all dispenceries to be nonprofits or shut down opperations entierly.

the legislature can regognize and authorize nonprofits but can they regulate the dispenceries from that foot hold? does prop 215 say they have to be non-profits? cause that would explain why they never payed taxes to begin with -they allways thought to be non-profit just not authorized and not playing by the rules!

http://www.not-for-profit.org/page2.htm

Last edited:

cannakid

julsbagell said:
What a bunch of bullshit free herb yeah right you have some serious entitlement issues. As far as ive seen 90 percent of all med patients can work and do the other 10 percent if they are disabled then yes serious discount should apply. Do the math bro 10 to 15 grand to start, rent 2000,1000 for electric per month plus the work involved. Come on over guys Its all free. And I think if you knew people like that you wouldnt be bitchin about the price of herb. Nobody should work for free let alone take risks and work for free.

is that 1000 buck a month utility bill for your houshold or just the property you clutivate @, im not being ugly but i dont want to spend excess of my hard earnings to run your dishwarsher and laundry and AC and TV and freezers. your entier utility bill shouldnt be tossed @ tha patients you COMPASSIONATLY supply, charity is one thing slavery another -i concur bra

*a club is another thing entierly, that is a realestate envestment and is divoted to one cause -dispencing medication. the property that people live in and also cultivate at are personal venturs and envolve their cost of liveing not doeing buisness, additionally the properties used solely to cultivate medical marijuana are risky and ruin property values. why not put in the cost of food and travel from the hyrdo stor and back? 260 is the most i wanta pay for an ounce bra, im content paying 1400 for 8 ounces though -i cant find affordable meds @ the dispenceries it is sad i know bra :joint:

Last edited:

MF Grimm

inflorescence said:

Still going around in circles on this one.

Keep waiting for the magical weed fairy to deliver your chronic, free of charge.

rsteeb

inflorescence said:

:nono: You apparently need to move from Fantasyland!

What makes you think MMJ is "special" and all other medicines are reasonable for Wallgreen's to sell profitably? Drugstore.com gets well over $2000 a gram for synthetic THC that is dissolved in sesame oil. When they shut down the dispensaries that made too much[any, in your opinion] profit selling 5%-THC herb for $10 a gram, you [and I] will be sorry.

Where are you going to find any if they shut down all the profitable dispensaries?

How would that ensure safe access?

Of ALL the people who profit from my purchases in life, the providers of my medical herb are the LAST ones I would begrudge a positive cash flow. WAY behind the BOE-- What TF do you think of the SALES TAX on MEDICINE?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
inflorescence said:

Ok i have had enough of your comments. You have been warned numberious of times. You do not tell someone what your interpetation of the law is. Because its just that. If you have a opinion than keep it to yourself. You have a very negative outlook on things. And i want to keep this thread positive. Enough is enough.

cannakid

uh nobody answered his question, yall just bithced at him 4 on 1.

i think we may all agree that profits are 1 thing, makeing a liveing and haveing your rent, bills, and worries taken care for you cause you gorw alot of kick ass marijuana is another.

i also baleave that one thing is VERY clear, that medical marijuana is being taxed by the state BOE so it is not a non-profit, they have never been designated non-profits, not a one. it may seem shady but 215 may have been writen to creat this 'industry' were people can make a liveing ether cultivating or re-selling this medicen. it sertanly wasnt writen to ensure patients can still make a liveing paying for this great theraputical herb, notheing held inflation back. they can rip people off legaly aslong as we are willing to pay!

they will never be non-profits if the state wants to hold onto their millions, and people have allways profited from marijuana, allways will

cannakid

:asskick:
a simple answer is we work soo hard and actually spend 4-5 or even 8 hour day (some days) in the growroom and we live in america and their are wage minimums. even imaginative non-profit workers or employees get salery, its the idle oversight and federal intervention thats to blame but the fact is their are no rules to paly by cause they are not non-profit (for-profit) :muahaha: