What's new

CA Attorney General releases new Guidelines

G

I think this is the single most important part:

The Attorney General further directs "state and local law enforcement officers [to] not arrest individuals or seize marijuana under federal law" when an individual's conduct is legal under state law.
The state is now ignoring federal law.

G

I wonder if the CSA in CA automatically reflects the federal CSA for scheduling.

CA now recognizes that the federal schedule is wrong for marijuana when you add the word "medical."

That means marijuana being scheduled as a #1 is invalid.
There has been no proper place assigned for it.
Marijuana is not lawfully scheduled anywhere in the federal CSA.
If the CA CSA reflects the fed CSA then the CA CSA schedule is also invalid.

It might take a little while for it to sink in. Marijuana is legal in CA. Not just medical.

PharmaCan

Veteran
San Bernardino County flat refuses to issue the cards. They have been instructed by a court to issue the cards and still they refuse.

Does anyone know if Los Angeles County issue the cards? I want to get a card!!! If LEO shows up here, I want to be able to show them my card, let them count my plants and go away.

What really sucks about this directive is that they still get to complete a search to determine if you have other evidence they can use against you. Being searched sucks, big time!!! You feel like you have been violated in the worst way.

It would be so nice if we could go to the local PD with all of our paperwork, have it verified, have the grow inspected and certified and be free from harassment. LEO could stop by now and then to count the plants, but that's not much different from regulatory inspections other businesses have to face.

PC

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
DIGITALHIPPY said:
doctors dont give people 'plant counts' even though thats what the DEA/feds go by. the way it works in cali is that your allowed a 60 day supply, at whatever he perscribes (1/8-per-day in my case) so take that 3.5*62=217G/28g=7.75 Oz 2 mo supply.... are you following me? i hope so, because at this point your LEGALY clear... but if i get raided and i have, say 13 Oz then i could be liable in court.

now this has to do with plant count how is what your asking....

ok, so if we grow SOG or tree obviestly you get different yield, so none of these numbers matter untill you get 'poped' because only at that point will you have to argu your case to anyone. generaly someone narcs you out to the feds when they start getting more then 99.

This just goes to show how confusing the laws are, as written-- (Not speaking of you Digital, but of the Doc's and Lawyers--)
Your Dr does it like that, my Dr give me an Exception for "12 Mature Plants"--
I told her I grow outside, once a year, and do not have $$ to grow indoors-- 6 plants doesn't do it, so she gave me the Exception for 12--
That essentially doubles my limits, I can have a Pound of Meds--
But (me and my son both have cards, we can have up to 18 plants) I currently have 15 plants, all MONSTERS...at least a half lb each...so at harvest, I will be way over my limit--
They need to address the issue of Outdoor Growers, who cannot keep a Perpetual going for only a 60 day supply-- It needs to be ran by a Yearly amount--

quadracer

DIGITALHIPPY said:
SB420 is illigal from word one.

congress(state) cannot make a AMENDMENT for a PROPOSITION
essentialy that would be a closed door senator meeting, over-ruleing what the public voted for. so if its not in prop215. then its no good in court.
per my lawyer. a vey pro-mmj guy.
http://www.glewkimlaw.com/expertise/drug_offenses.asp

Well, until a court strikes down entirely SB420, it is still valid state law, and has been since day 1. And even if they do strike it down, SB420 does a lot to protect patients from cops. We'll just have to wait and see.

inflorescence

Veteran
MF Grimm said:
99 plants can fill a 4x8 tray easily. The MOST one would pull off that is 4 LBS, and that would be a highly gifted and skilled grower. More like 1.5 to 2 pounds.

That would be 1/3 oz per plant (or 9.3 grams per plant).
You need to spend more time in the growers forums. :rolleyes:
(maybe start off in the cannabis infirmary)

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
inflorescence said:

Gotta agree with this!!
Give me 99 plants, I'll give you 40 pounds (Yes, Outdoors)-- :muahaha:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
inflorescence said:

I don't know how good a grower you are,Inflorescense, but 90 plants in a SOG grow,with little veg time, in a 4 x 8 tray, under 2000W of light will give 4# to a good grower and 1 1/2-2# for other,JUST AS HE SAID. If he gets 4#, he should be giving lessons in the growers forum.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't need 90 plants in a 4x8 to get 4+ pounds.
I like 16, 12 or 9 in a grid per 4x4
You need the right genetics to get it, and the right experience to handle it.

p.s.

the next post down has the most thoughtful comment on this page

Last edited:

phan

My .02 to the whole profit~not for profit debate. People who run large "non profit" organizations make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Non profit definately does not mean people aren't making serious money.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
We the people will speak louder than words. We will stand up for whats right in court. And good always prevails. God speed ahead.

MF Grimm

humble1 said:
You don't need 90 plants in a 4x8 to get 4+ pounds.
I like 16, 12 or 9 in a grid per 4x4
You need the right genetics to get it, and the right experience to handle it.

p.s.

the next post down has the most thoughtful comment on this page

Yes, but I'm talking about someone working with a SOG setup.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
PharmaCan said:
San Bernardino County flat refuses to issue the cards. They have been instructed by a court to issue the cards and still they refuse.

Does anyone know if Los Angeles County issue the cards? I want to get a card!!! If LEO shows up here, I want to be able to show them my card, let them count my plants and go away.

What really sucks about this directive is that they still get to complete a search to determine if you have other evidence they can use against you. Being searched sucks, big time!!! You feel like you have been violated in the worst way.

It would be so nice if we could go to the local PD with all of our paperwork, have it verified, have the grow inspected and certified and be free from harassment. LEO could stop by now and then to count the plants, but that's not much different from regulatory inspections other businesses have to face.

PC

problem is you cannot get a card out of another county, you have to show documentation proof that you are resident in the county you are applying for. my county is same way, they will not issue them even after court orderd. they say that since they are in the middle of ther 3rd appeal they dont need to issue them until the appeals case is over, but everytime they finish an appeal cast,,,, THEY JUST APPEAL IT AGAIN!!! fuckn pricks
:cuss: :cuss:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The San Diego politicians apparently feel that they do not have to answer to California law. The sheriffs department gets cross-sworn as DEA agents and the prosecutor(Yes, the Lesbian bitch,BHT) seem to want to work with the Feds every chance she can get.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
phan said:
My .02 to the whole profit~not for profit debate. People who run large "non profit" organizations make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Non profit definately does not mean people aren't making serious money.

That's something that inflorescence doesn't seem to comprehend. :bashhead:

Not for profit - The money stays in the company.

For profit - The money is distributed throughout the company and to shareholders. Do many of the dispensaries have shareholders?

Last edited:

rsteeb

Supply and Demand

Supply and Demand

inflorescence said:
here's what I get.

HUGE demand, low supply BUT a law that demands it's supplied for no-profit.

I know this is going to be real hard for you to swallow but I know people that work very hard 8-5 jobs that actually volunteer their time (for free) a full day a week to whatever cause they belive in.

H'mm, if you just had 7 of those kind of people each volunteering a day of their time a round the clock garden could be grown all for cost.

I'm sorry the TV made you believe profit is the be all end all but you weren't forced to watch that bs, or believe it for that matter.

[WTF does TV have to do with immutable economic laws?]

:nono:

It's great that people volunteer and donate. That is admirable and to be encouraged. When it becomes MANDATORY, it is SLAVERY.

Neither Wallgreens nor the good people at DEA work for free. WTF makes you think your herb supplier has ANY obligation to give YOU anything?

:violin: :violin:

What a bunch of bullshit free herb yeah right you have some serious entitlement issues. As far as ive seen 90 percent of all med patients can work and do the other 10 percent if they are disabled then yes serious discount should apply. Do the math bro 10 to 15 grand to start, rent 2000,1000 for electric per month plus the work involved. Come on over guys Its all free. And I think if you knew people like that you wouldnt be bitchin about the price of herb. Nobody should work for free let alone take risks and work for free.

Latest posts

Latest posts