What's new

C5 Haze x Kali China

deepwaterdude

Nice images and plant! I think you and I might both have hazey phenos;) Mine's a couple/3 weeks behind yours in development, yours will go most likely 14 weeks, maybe more. Mine hasn't browned a pistil yet in week 5 and is just starting to puff up;)

Yo Sammy

Veteran
So nice to see the last images.
The magic will happen in late flowering, buds will get fatter and the aroma will change, don’t chop ‘em to early, give em time.
Thanks for the update, much appreciated!

StrongTree

Hi Sammy... thanks for looking in on her...i will for sure let her keep stacking calyx....and oozing terps... :biggrin: truly extraordinary plant... seems like pure incense is on the way

here's a few more

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Getting really chunky there, StrongTree! :)

Very exciting to follow your progresses. She has a bit of Kali China influence in the leaf shape (leaves look quite close to our KC F3 mother sativa pheno, grandma of this hybrid), but the flowering traits are clearly siding the NL/Haze with such voluminous sativas colas and reflowerings with plenty of pistils.

Hope the banana was casual and only related to the environmental light leaks/outage.
Upcoming last 4 weeks of flowering are going to be very very interesting ;)

StrongTree

Getting really chunky there, StrongTree!

Very exciting to follow your progresses. She has a bit of Kali China influence in the leaf shape (leaves look quite close to our KC F3 mother sativa pheno, grandma of this hybrid), but the flowering traits are clearly siding the NL/Haze with such voluminous sativas colas and reflowerings with plenty of pistils.

Hope the banana was casual and only related to the environmental light leaks/outage.
Upcoming last 4 weeks of flowering are going to be very very interesting
Hi Dubi ! flower clusters are starting to get resinous....looks like i got N reduced...finally!.... she's consuming her fan leaves.... also i suspect her root system has been stressed... gnats got going a few weeks back and this plant has not been drying out as she should....so she's had few stresses combined with the outage... a few more banana discovered but when i crush and view under scope no pollen visible....

her smells are great...the black pepper odors have faded but still in the backround and now she's like a fresh cut lawn smell...sweet grassy and smooth....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

StrongTree

#2.... stayed compact...nice symmetry....sturdy branching

fruit terps and becoming more odoriferous ....resinous already... feeding nicely...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very interesting StrongTree,

Thanks for showing in more detail the 2 different phenos.

Pheno #1 is clearly a NL/Haze pheno, and all NL/Haze phenos need very high levels of NPK nutrients until the very end of the long flowering.

On the other hand, pheno #2 is clearly more Kali China influenced, therefore requires much lesser quantity of nutrients and the strong feeding must be applied during a shorter period of time.

Your garden must be a heaven of incense and fruits with these 2 :D

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wow StrongTree what beauties!!!!! :tiphat:

Running her on my next grow!!!

Keep on posting pics!

StrongTree

#1 has been doing this sort of thing... mostly on lower branches...also some more sterile bananas...
picture.php

some lower branches look past ripe... meanwhile the colas are generally healthy...and far from ripe.... also starting to foxtail a bit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

deepwaterdude

My kinda salad;) looking good despite bananas, sorta like candy.

I don't know how fast hairs are turning, but there are @ 50% new, so she's still putting out flowers/future weight. I'd keep feeding them at least another week or two, if they were mine. Unless I was planning to cull the one with male parts, then I'd let her flush out.
What are they smelling like? Mine gives off quite a stink at lights on and off. Can't pin down terps, close.

StrongTree

Hi Deep.. her terps are elusive here as well... if i had to say it would be the so called band aid smell...i've nibbled a few quick dry flowers and i detect a smooth haze not a harsh haze...sort of a caramel with some black pepper.
i agree...harvest anything that is showing too many male bits...or that looks past ripe ....let the final energies go where it looks stable...if i had to say less than 10% of the flowers seem affected...both nanas and balls,,and a mature seed perhaps...

deepwaterdude

Hey StrongTree, little update on the terps after having pawed a few buds while tying up heavy heads; gumdrop candy:dance013: Seriously, I thought it must be the Kali China side, as the purples can be uber fruity, but it smells like sweet tart sour diesel or something. Lovely. I'm praying she'll retain that until finish, as mine is way behind yours. Buds are surprisingly dense and hard.

Here she be; Do you find that she looks like your #2? Read back and saw you talking about fruit;)

Attachments

• C5 x KC 1 month in tent.jpg
    C5 x KC 1 month in tent.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Starting to get weighty.jpg
    Starting to get weighty.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Love this plant.jpg
    Love this plant.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Got fish n kelp today after long dryout.jpg
    Got fish n kelp today after long dryout.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 83

StrongTree

Deep yes yours really looks like my #2 of this plant...the fruit pheno!

here she is at 50 days bloom
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i reckon this one is a similar pheno to the one you got going...this plant has been fruity and hazey smell as soon as bloom began...and very sticky gooey...solid spears...excellent structure / branching for indoor ...calyxes swelling like kernels of corn..reminds me of SSH terp smells (but more fuity!)..and it's productivity too is great as yours is clearly showing...the fast onset of sweet smelling sticky resins and solid well formed flowers is usually a very good sign !

Latest posts

Latest posts