What's new

C5 Haze x Kali China

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking very nice Breadwizard :)

She is close to 2 months of flowering if i'm counting correctly, isn't ?
The leaf traits are more sativa from the Haze, but now the flowering is showing unmistakable Kali China influence.
Your description of her terpene profile is very appealing :yummy:

View Image
C5xKC, I think this one leans to the C5 looking at the leafs. The hairs are just beginning to turn tan/brown, so closing in. Wish it looked half as good as some others in here.

Scent has started to pick up some tropical fruit, like astringent green mango with a citrus tang, not lemon/lime though, more like a sour grapefruit?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi nepalnt21,

Yes, i hope so. Kali China crosses are not so strong like A5 Haze or Malawi hybrids, but doesn't mean C5 x KC or HPH x KC are weak, they are quite strong indeed. Thanks for your interest.

hey dubi, this cross looks great.

u think it will ever be released for public? that and the hph x kc look awesome as per fronk's and others' descriptions.

are they as powerful as the killerA5?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Damn repuk friend :D She is a beauty!
Eager to see more updates, she must be exploding at this point.
Hope you are dealing well with the high temps in your indoor setup.

She's already jarred :jump:

"Tested" her, fizzy/sour soda-like lemon with a touch of incense on top. Buds smell delicious, find myself smelling my fingers for long after rolling... sour wild lemons.

Love her effect. First you think you're not high, then realize you have an abnormal "clearliness" of mind, an "elevated" state.

Everything becomes more contrasted, colors more vivid. External inputs become joyful, everything seems to slow down its pace.

After having a jay I found myself finishing a lengthy ToDo list in minutes effortlessly, then caught myself admiring the shadow patterns tree foliage "painted" on the ground and other trees while sipping my coffee... utmost inner peace feeling.

Slight (love it!) detachment feeling, as in my first highs. Super clean on the mind.

Zero raciness, zero noids, not rushy at all, yet you get loads of stuff done w/o feeling rush nor pressure.

Lasted for good 4 hours... a cut of this girl is going outdoors for sure!.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mmmmmm :yummy: Sounds excellent repuk friend!

The terpenes on yours sounds like i what i expected for this cross before doing it .... a blend of the lime-sour-lemony Thaish terpenes of the C5 Haze with the incense boosted by Kali China, should be a very good one. The duration and type of effects you describe seem to side C5. Enjoy! ;) Wish i could be there!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This our main test of C5 Haze x Kali China :) Here we go!

Attachments

• C5 Haze x Kali China first weeks of flowering3.jpg
    C5 Haze x Kali China first weeks of flowering3.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 39

MIGreenman

She's already jarred :jump:

"Tested" her, fizzy/sour soda-like lemon with a touch of incense on top. Buds smell delicious, find myself smelling my fingers for long after rolling... sour wild lemons.

Love her effect. First you think you're not high, then realize you have an abnormal "clearliness" of mind, an "elevated" state.

Everything becomes more contrasted, colors more vivid. External inputs become joyful, everything seems to slow down its pace.

After having a jay I found myself finishing a lengthy ToDo list in minutes effortlessly, then caught myself admiring the shadow patterns tree foliage "painted" on the ground and other trees while sipping my coffee... utmost inner peace feeling.

Slight (love it!) detachment feeling, as in my first highs. Super clean on the mind.

Zero raciness, zero noids, not rushy at all, yet you get loads of stuff done w/o feeling rush nor pressure.

Lasted for good 4 hours... a cut of this girl is going outdoors for sure!.

Hey there Repuk- thanks to this awesome report, I have a pack of these from the Rd section included in my next order. Thanks so much for the detailed smoke report. Looking forward to this one. :party:

YukonKronic

Mmmmmm :yummy: Sounds excellent repuk friend!

The terpenes on yours sounds like i what i expected for this cross before doing it .... a blend of the lime-sour-lemony Thaish terpenes of the C5 Haze with the incense boosted by Kali China, should be a very good one. The duration and type of effects you describe seem to side C5. Enjoy! ;) Wish i could be there!

My Haze dom individual was/is exactly this but with a touch of KCs creamy hashy finish..

Breadwizard

picture.php

Here's a late planted clone of the C5xKC outdoors, central coast of california, late October. She was harvested less than a week after the shot, before a big rainstorm was set to hit.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful Breadwizard! How are her aromas in late flowering ? Thanks for your feedback.

Breadwizard

Aromas were complex, sweet and hashy, with a bit of unidentifiable citrus fruityness, and a trace of funk. Very sticky and resinous flowers. I didn't grow this one, but I'm much looking forward to sampling when it's all cured, I'll be back down there later this winter. Great mold resistance as well, everything else was chopped earlier due to stem rot.

Latest posts

Latest posts