What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 Haze x Kali China limited edition

Cactus Squatter

Your assumption is correct.
So nice to see your 4 uniquely beautiful looking plants, bringing a smile to my face from ear to ear, it’s a sight bringing only joy.
Enjoy, lots of luck. :good:

Thanks for your part in the Neville’s, A5 and C5 making its way into these crosses. I’m stoked to see how they do and plan on running clones from the KA5H and SMH outdoors this year as well.

Holeshot51

3E8D41C0-1EC6-4A3C-A311-F34B8631D81B.jpeg
A40917CC-E7A1-4A5F-BACA-93E7114FDE26.jpeg EF8A7E81-34ED-4D8C-95FD-BCAF98FA9294.jpeg Update on my girl at about 7 weeks .
living soil grow in 10 gallon.
I will be leaving her outside to flower now , now clones have been taken

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

B8A238E3-0978-43BE-9DDA-9BC981291032.jpeg
9C8404CB-592E-41C4-A6D6-9E798BF31FBA.jpeg
3 weeks since 12/12 flip. Very strong stem. Super stiff and harder to LST. Big double serrated fan leaves. She’s gonna be a stinker. I barely touch her and the room fills with a deep funk already.

Holeshot51

3 weeks since 12/12 flip. Very strong stem. Super stiff and harder to LST. Big double serrated fan leaves. She’s gonna be a stinker. I barely touch her and the room fills with a deep funk already.
they are definitely beautiful plants , I thought mine was stinky, until someone gifted me some pure Afghani. Boy it just reaks, even in veg

Holeshot51

I took a cutting ,and put some Myco in the coco .It’s all over a bamboo skewer that was in there
Click image for larger version  Name:	B69170DA-5401-4418-BE2E-46722A5C08C4.png Views:	4 Size:	628.9 KB ID:	18087379

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

I completely take back my early assessment that this plant was going to follow the Kalichina structure. 😂 silly me.
She may have been a little stiffer and harder to LST initially than the other haze crosses around her, but holy moly did she turn into a monster during stretch. Huge Sativa leaves that look nothing like any of my other Kalichina crosses. She also calmed down on smelling so much when touched.

Such a beautiful and interesting plant to look at.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very interesting Snipp You got a recessive strong leaning Haze C expression with very little NL 5 or Kali China influence, therefore the long flowering time, almost pure sativa flowering development and lemony Haze C terps you also mention. Please, let us know about the effects after curing!