What's new

C5 Haze x Kali China limited edition

Eclecticon

Had some flies wich I underestimated. Bought some aquarium stones and only saw one fly today.. hope this will work.

Bended a little, and cut some leaves. Later this week I will try to get everything at the same height.
c5 kali china 3-6 (1).jpg

Old Fogey

I think the plant is underwatered ? Definitely a problem with either frequency and/or volume.

Are they fungus gnats ? I battled them for years, only erradicating them after having no plants in the house for several months at the same time as not having any material from previous grows around. They can hibernate inside a bud for months and will fly out when you're breaking it up before use.

Fungus gnats are in the general environment where I live and I'm hyper vigilant for invaders. When one gets into my home I hunt it down, lay traps etc until I've killed it. Luckily, for my past three grows I haven't had a problem with them and the plants have been able to reach full potential.

Peace

Last edited:

Old Fogey

Someone advised those aquarium stones too.. don't do it, they hide below them.
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything in case you got lucky with the stones 😉

BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis israeliensis) when regularly used as a drench will greatly limit the damage caused to the roots by the maggots. But it can be difficult to source in soluble granules depending on where you live.

Nothing else I've tried has had much effect except the total removal from the home/growing facility of all living places for the gnats (soil/coco, plant material etc) for a period of at least one month, which should erradicate them altogether.

Peace

mountainoutlaw

Well, I have to chime in and ask...2 things...what country are you in and what kinda light is that? Do you flower in that box?

gedLang

Eclecticon

That is so futuristic. What kind of yield do you get out of it?
My first grow was terminated because I wasn't happy with the genetics. Bad seed. Still got 40 grams of great purple haze. I've seen 80 grams and higher, good enough for 60 watts. Depends on the seed, the way you grow/torture it etc. For personal use it's perfect, and visitors that are in your livingroom have no clue that there is weed growing meters next to them.

mountainoutlaw

Dude, so honestly, what's getting me is the light, I used to be a light nerd and build lights, so my old curiosity come out. Dude, that's so cool. What's total wattage used from light? , why the light shield? the kelvins look greenish...whatsthe k? (If you know) What is size of your pots in inches? Dude that's so cool and sleek, you Netherlands guys always have functionality with simple designs, awesome bro!

Eclecticon

That's the freakiest light I've ever seen a veg under. Wtf is it? Lol
Google translate this:
https://www.cnnbs.nl/reportage-cnnbs-ontdekt-de-verborgen-kwaliteiten-van-de-minigrow-one/
The first pot was 17 liters, this one is 11 I think. Box sizes and lamp info is on the site.

65 Watt full spectrum (Osram Square) LED panel

Eclecticon

Dude, so honestly, what's getting me is the light, I used to be a light nerd and build lights, so my old curiosity come out. Dude, that's so cool. What's total wattage used from light? , why the light shield? the kelvins look greenish...whatsthe k? (If you know) What is size of your pots in inches? Dude that's so cool and sleek, you Netherlands guys always have functionality with simple designs, awesome bro!
It's not looking green in real life.. that's the phone camera's flaw. When the door opens automatically the color lamps are off and normal daylight is on.. so fast you won't see it switch when you open the door fast.

Electronics, cables etc are super safe and the box is flame retardant. It's quality.

Eclecticon

Strange that it started mega indica, and now the leaves are getting a bit more sativa.
The branches I've cut off are clones now. Almost time to repot.

JAHNODUB

Gooday mi goodhaze lova's,

C5xKC#2 pics After a nice 3 and half months curing
This is my fave pheno of the 5 i've grown so far.
She took some slightly purple/pink colored hue at the end of flowering.
Buds Big and fat, harder than hard rock, CHuNKY chunkiest NUGGZ, packs of packed calyx... i broke my nails trying to break some of that Stuff💅🪨
The smell is Pure maracujah fresh Mango full Tropical pineapple ice cream, she's creamy cream smoking full Tropical taste like she smell. The smoke IS very sweet sugary and fresh but still very thick in the mouth. I love to Roll a Big Big large fatty in king size papier with this one. Smoking this one IS like smoking some of the finest grade Cuban Cigares if some of you bredda's and sista's had already the luck to smoke some.
The Hi is not too strong and Rise slowly, its a well balanced Hi not cloudy, not paranoïd, there's no side FX. It the perfect smoke to ave a comfortable and relaxed but not too Much and of day.
You Can smoke late at night and go straight to bed and get UP early in the mourning with a perfect clear head, it won't make you stick in the bed.
And another great quality i think everyones should be aware of and could appreciate it has a very very low appetite effect, no munchies for Real.
Crazy en lovely Stuff for Real and it yield more than 200g of dryied trimmed cleaned budz.
IMG_20240622_130302.jpg
IMG_20240622_130009.jpg

Some of the most serious smoke for Real and one of my fave of all the Ace strains i tryed, so well balanced full of quality ganja.
I've stocked some 3 packs as i know this one a limited edition but it had @dubi and @Yo Sammy at great potential IMVHO:xmastree:
Stunning stuff

:greenstars::greenstars:🌠⭐:tiphat::thanks:

One love& guidance to all sista's and bredda's

Attachments

• IMG_20240622_125943.jpg
    IMG_20240622_125943.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20240622_130159.jpg
    IMG_20240622_130159.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240622_130222.jpg
    IMG_20240622_130222.jpg