What's new

C- BANANA S1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer has a whole plateful of these s1's ... he may refuse to release them ,but i doubt he'll toss them away ,,,hebe nuts:biggrin: this could be his best work yet

I tossed out 3750 seeds. I kept 250 seeds. Not even close to my best work. S1 are not even work. The work doesn't start until s2.

Ok you guys don't laugh too hard. These ladies have been through hell and back but still gonna make a few buds and no nanners.
View Image View Image View Image

These look great for having issues.. 1st flowers I have seen.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words fellas but I'm not impressed. There is 1 that I really like the bud structure of. I think it is this 1 but hard to tell. They really do look like shit in person.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hammer _ You should of sent those beans to Star. He really likes these plants. I dont think they will be of much use in the trash.

Unless Oscar the Grouch finds them and makes use of them.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There just seeds guys lol.. I have thousands of better seeds. There was no reason to keep them

Dog Star

Veteran
Try to reverse Chiqita Banana with cutting a root tips tech and then try to remake
a same what you wished to made with STS... this tech will aloud you much better
non intersex traits and better stability of progeny ever..

Are cut of CB shows intersex usually in growth??

If not than those root deprivation and repoting in flowering ciclus can help you..

JAWS

hammer some times that's what has to be done brother, i threw out over a 1000 banana kush seeds...looking to throw out 160 PACK'S of fpog fem's because of some intersex issues...

yup some times you just have to do things like that to keep your reputation intact, as a breeder that's all any of us really have..

much respect on your decision :comfort::comfort:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of s2s......are there still any of you sdubb s2s for vend anywhere that you know of?

Not that im aware of.. I will be pressing on with s3 soon..

hammer some times that's what has to be done brother, i threw out over a 1000 banana kush seeds...looking to throw out 160 PACK'S of fpog fem's because of some intersex issues...

yup some times you just have to do things like that to keep your reputation intact, as a breeder that's all any of us really have..

much respect on your decision :comfort::comfort:

Yep, Thanks buddy.

Dropping a few packs early was a huge mistake. Even when they know there not done testing some will be ass hats.. I found no matter how much I try I cant make everyone happy. There's always going to be haters. Every breeder or seed maker I know has haters. Welcome to the club as they say lol.

Try to reverse Chiqita Banana with cutting a root tips tech and then try to remake
a same what you wished to made with STS... this tech will aloud you much better
non intersex traits and better stability of progeny ever..

Are cut of CB shows intersex usually in growth??

If not than those root deprivation and repoting in flowering ciclus can help you..
I'm sorry Dogstar but you can reverse a plant any way you want but the resultant seeds will be the same! Seeds from females reversed using chemicals (silver, GA3 etc), or root pruning, or any other method, will inherit the same genetic stability of the parents. If the original mother has intersex genes then so will the progeny.

The important point with any cross, whether regular or feminised, is to choose your parents wisely.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I'm sorry Dogstar but you can reverse a plant any way you want but the resultant seeds will be the same! Seeds from females reversed using chemicals (silver, GA3 etc), or root pruning, or any other method, will inherit the same genetic stability of the parents. If the original mother has intersex genes then so will the progeny.

I would have to agree with that

Coughie

I ended up with 8 C-Banana S1's, and will post a picture as soon as I get them transplanted... hopefully later tonight.

They're just started to push out true leaves, so hasn't been much to see before now.

I'll be back, with pics

Sorry it took me so long,
They're just little things, still:

picture.php

picture.php

A little behind 'the show' but I'll be running these through the gambit the same as I do everything else..
I'm kinda harsh on things, when it comes to testing new seedlings.
It wont be pretty - except for finished flowers - but it'll be thorough.

Dog Star

Veteran

The important point with any cross, whether regular or feminised, is to choose your parents wisely.

Thats why i asked does CB mom shows intersex traits??

And a reversing thru cutting roots made specific stabile progeny,
not like with STS,GA3 what you claim.. with root depriving you will
have totaly stabile fems and they will not show intersex traits,but
that is only if mother is stabile and she dont show intersex
traits while she is growed...,so i didnt say you could choose
mother that shows intersex traits.. but more i refer to STS reversing that could in some cases create interesex in progeny
cause of method that is used...

feminized seeds that are produced with root depriving tech are most stabile fem seeds you will ever found...