What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Been saying they the same the entire time.... if Ya read back to where he got cb , I'd say I'm 99.999% sure... I've grown orgnkids for many years n smoked the cb more then a few times... there is another different old banana kush from NorCal ...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
There is another seed Co here planning a pure banana s1 with the orgnkids banana og should be much more accessible n affordable...

H

HemperorsKnight

The cb has to be orgnkids banana kush as explained by many other members here on icmag in this thread but yeah there is like 2 other banana kushes one being the one Dankonomics uses which I have no clue on and the other being On a thread somewhere on icmag cannot remember the lineage exactly but making an s1 of something that's already here is pretty redundant right? As jaws has these already ibl'd f11's or f12's one or other bless up
:tiphat:

H

HemperorsKnight

Jaws banana kush is sags 60/40 x ghost OG
His packs run for cheap
The 6040 pheno being the dank banana pheno
And I noted the ghost pheno not being jaws favorite it's somewhere on this thread ;)

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Orgnkids banana og wasn't a seedline?

Or there all started from only one cut?

Maybe different cuts from the same line?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If orgnkid would send me banana kush I would be happy to do a side by side. Getting it from anyone else would not put this to rest.

C

cooterbrown420

30 seeds placed in paper towel 30 seeds sprouted not bad in less than 48 hrs

JAWS

ya i reversed my 60/40 but this round the pollen was non viable, everything went pretty nice just no pollen..cleaned the plant of leaves stripped the pods off let them dry smashed them up carefully and dusted a 60/40 with it the other day, i see a few hairs changing but it was a failed FIRST ATTEMPT...

yes the GHOST BANANA i dropped it had zero BANANA and that's what i was after, the 60/40 is pretty damn banana so she will be what i work with in the future..i do still have some BANANA KUSH IBL pollen that i will continue to use until it's gone but after that it going to be all 60/40..

have some banana og seeds as well as some CB S1 but i'm not at all ready to get those in the mix, i have got several new pieces and a few more on the way so this summer there will be new shit being worked..

to you BANANA HEADS out there the BANANA pheno is worth finding and running she's pretty damn nice, i never thought i'd smell a plant that smelled like BANANA but it/she's out there..

peace :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm noticing a specific trait that is coming from the CB pollen. Not sure what else to call it but OGKB trait or duck foot.. If any are familiar with OGKB she is 1 funky looking lady. I have 1 CBS1, 1 Motherloaded x CB, 1 GSC x Cpie x CB all have this trait. The 1st cbs1 are in flower now. 1 has this trait. As soon as I get some results I will post them.

Last edited:

JAWS

would like to see your S1 as well as ANY hybrids you might be running of the CB!!!..

nice :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Those cbs1's still floating around? And has anyone started any yet to see if they can find that High thc scoring banana bread profile in their packs yet? Hope to see them somewhere in stock online soon :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CB KIEF
picture.php