What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

Hindu Killer

Veteran
A job well done , none the less! Sativa in its gene's explains it all. When is the casting shadows going to take place Tom?

tsunamy

butte and tom hill,
i really need your help.
my father has a rear type of cancer named multiple myaloma wich is a memory white blood cell cancer and just had a bone merrow transplant, this desease is cousing bones to be weak and painfull.
and i am a gradjuate in medicinal chemistry and as a final project i was working in an organic chemistry lab, and in the lab next to mine had a proffesor who had been famouse as an important cannabinoids researcher, and in the first time i was revealed to the benefits of using medicinal marijuana for easing the pain associated with chemotherapy.
my father was issued with a special growing permit that is limited to 6 plants.
i cant grow indoor as i believe cancer is a product of human pollution and growing with lamps when u have sun is polluting the planet, so i will not use any chemicals or electricity to grow medicine for people who has cancer (just my point of view)
, i am at latitude 35 north and i have good sun and weather.
i want to grow few big plants so i can help few other really sick people that are not in the possition of growing there own, but the local law is not premmiting growing in clubs...so i have 6 plants, one season and about 4 people that needs it on a regular base, can you please answer few questions?
1-what is the size of pots i need to grow big plants...?
2- how much floor space should i give each plant?
3-how long should i veg it for before i plant it at may?
4-what strains should i use?sativa, indica or a hybride?
5- is fumar con dio ,and swazzi are good for thar purpose?
6-when should i top it to get the right structure and how many times?

if you guys can answer my questions i will be very greatfull...and i wish all those who grow weed all over the world healthy relaxed and happy times.

N

Neptune

fwiw,

I find the SCBB works amazingly well indoors. The quality is there, and the yeilds are the best I have ever seen. 9-10 weeker. big chunky "greenbuds" with bright orange hairs, and a great aroma.

last few were grown under 600w, yeild from a single 600watter was 19 ounces.

Last edited:
G

Neptune..I have a pk of SCBB by kandahar..think it is.I am hoping it'll be a good commercial outdoor strain for me.I'll have to top a lot though cuz colas like yours will mold typically here anytime after Oct...nice pics..BL

D

DJ_highst_

This has become one of my favorite threads. Thanks for sharing Butte

After reading this thread all I can say, who holds it down for the 'erb like Nor Cal does. Thats right no one, hahaha. Great job to all the keepers of those gardens you posted. Peace_highst

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
fwiw,

I find the SCBB works amazingly well indoors. The quality is there, and the yeilds are the best I have ever seen. 9-10 weeker. big chunky "greenbuds" with bright orange hairs, and a great aroma.

last few were grown under 600w, yeild from a single 600watter was 19 ounces.

wow! great pics man,
and fantastic job!!
congrats :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts