What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butterscotch hawaiian

I dont have any experience with Puna budder but to touch on another subject in this thread.Ndnguy.He is the man for sure.I think most breeders with credit and reputation have gotten those care packs.Sent homie a huge goodie bag,some wax,and bho pops and all.Sadly I know he has some family health stuff going on so its been hard to find him.Anyone he wants to know knows what name he uses and where hes at.Im very grateful to be one of those guys he entrusted with his and others genetics to use for Seed no Evil,and our breeding program.Im running his and swampys(tech swampy and his)88g13/hp x BSH.No doubt she will not disappoint.Whats a good time to start checking trichs for her?Just when it looks close to done.I didnt exactly get a description other than this is just what you need after telling him a bit about my set up and crohns disease.Think he may have said 8-9 but Im not sure and may have missed it but have not seen a flower time or a thread dedicated to it?If no one else has Id be happy to and document the new generation(for the people) and any our crosses we do.Like the rest of you,their is no pride in selling a mans life work as their own if while alive his only stipulation was not to charge people for it or steal his line.Sadly both have happened and Ndn had to just sit by and watch his good friends work get ass raped.

Personally I feel it breeder etiquette to ask permission to even use anothers f1 of a pheno I found unless they are off radar and cant be found.Ive gone as far as contacting the person who started passing and bred the cut with LoneStars Killerqueen.

Then their are projects such as my Bro grim c99 IBL.Amazing moms all very similar with diff traits and this is true from f1 to f4 cinderella 99 not a bx or ix.I see a variation of pineapple and spice.All the same structures but one freak i singled out that rarely pops up.She looked like a kush with purple orange leafs with purple extending to the bud tips.Moderate yeild but not much bushing.

After working with greenman on some ideas c99 was decided to be a good line to work.Well KOS disbanned,Rev is on his own Greenman and Rare Dankness have joined teams or something of the sort.But as far as I know there is no one with true Brothers grim c99 on the market and Ive looked.There has been others in the past that did so why not.Its my opinion that each breeders work shows their specific skills in selection.So Moscas c99 bx is going to be 100% diff than True Bro Grim stock regardless of generation because of all the genes that can come out in the progeny.Even two breeders using the same ibl like greenman and I have.You could find something old school,new school all depending on your selection and luck more or less.Its all in the selection which isnt something that comes over night.Either you have the eye or you dont.Those with the eye are the ones moving forward instead of standing still.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Wow, in my case i popped my 2 last beans last winter. 1 sprouted, that come be a male but freakingly not vigorous !!! So, he met the junk.

REINING

I have some 88G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian (Free L.) seeds germinated recently.
I am very excited to see how they will go.
I will soon put some photos.

all the best :tiphat:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey hey,

Best of luck man, you can't go wrong with 2 vintage strains. Originally butterscotch hawaiian is reeferman creation, hawaiian sativa x butterscotch afghan!

Keep us updated. :D

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some 88G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian (Free L.) seeds germinated recently.
I am very excited to see how they will go.
I will soon put some photos.

all the best :tiphat:

Reproduce this if you can!
This variety was all the rage for a little while & was some good knock your dick in the dirt bed meds.

REINING

Yes sure, I will keep you updated.
they documented everything with detailed photos.
I'm going to make more seeds to share, without breaking any regulation.
these come from the first version.
from the information I have, it's a Ndnguy/Swampy job.
the BSH comes from Swampy.
however I am very happy with this gift and I consider myself very lucky.
I still have 6 seeds that I can share for a parallel reproduction, if my experience is not considered adequate ..
we hope well
all the best!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
88G13/HP x Butterscotch Hawaiian F2 - wasn't this a Seedbay freebie many years ago?

Big, big seeds as I recall and a stellar grow.:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
She is we keep a clone of butterscotch Chem 91 that's one mean bitch super unique got a sweetcandy tropical fruit Island vibe mixed with hints of fuel n the punch of 91....

Swore I had pics I definitely posted them before can't find em now but Luci is a sight to see one amazing girl and her test results come back with a super unique one of blend of terps not found in other strains... I'm not one for all the new lab reports n science in the industry and don't remember the break down... imo I could care less about what it says on paper the only true test is in a paper with some fire...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Here she is
picture.php
picture.php