What's new

Butane honey oil for dummies

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are the dimwit. I have more than one account, non leading back to me personally. I am not going to tell you how cause thats for another place than hash oil threads.

Do you have more than one account at ICMag?

P

pineolene

Cutting to the chase brother PL, this tattered old wolf has been around the barn more than once reaching my simple minded dotage, and it occurs to me that if you really wanted me in your "Artistic" group, you would have already privately invited me, as others have previously done.

What seems more likely to me, is that you are pissed at ICMag for reasons not related to this discussion, and are trying to disrupt and discredit their forum as much as possible.

What I am willing to do, is watch your actions for awhile longer and decide whether I would want to have my name associated with your group of artists. Convince me?

just making it clear that it was not me who marked your post as not helpful. I thought I did personally invite you to the extract artists group via pm. Also, its not my group, it is Nikka's group. If I did not invite you then that was a major oversight and I apologize. My attitude is much different when I get to use my real name, even more so when I don't have to tolerate personal insults from the peanut gallery.

P

pineolene

You can not sign up on face book without you personal info you dimwit. I have a face book account on another comp to see what my kids are doing. If anyone signed up for your invitation you would know the account name here witch is a security breach. This has been discused here before and is a tou violation I believe.

lmao... not true at all. anyone can open a random email and start an anonymous fbook profile (other than your IP, which isn't anonymous here or anywhere else). but its http, not https, if that is your concern.

all these personal insults, from a member with over 10K posts... really? getting kinda old fellers.

P

pineolene

Butane is not hydroscopic, however alcohol is and that is why 200proof is hard to maintain out of a container. its hydroscopic properties make that difficult.

its not the butane, but the actual dissolved resin, that absorbs moisture from the air.

190 proof from alchemical solutions is the highest grade ethanol I've found in cali.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If dimwit is a personal insult you got more issues then most. My point is soliciting people here on ICM to go to a privet face book page is a TOU violation. All IP addresses are not logged here for the 10,000.000.000.000 x

P

pineolene

So does that mean that you won't be trying to convince any of us that you and Pineolene are not one and the same? I see you excluded that part from your response, like any question that you don't want to answer directly?

OOOOHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM1111111!!!!!!!!!

:bump:

lmao. really? who are the members keeping it off topic on this thread? is it me and toking? or the guys with thousands of posts? its pretty clear who messed this thread up with hating, snitching, and wild accustations... I just came to remind everyone that BHO extractions blow up almost every week, and to post some safety tips to help reduce this. This year: people have died from bho explosions, people have had their children taken away because of bho explosion. This is no joke imo.

GW, we were almost discussing the different canned gas mixes before all the drama. Does anyone have a ranking list of canned gases by order of preference?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only issue is when you both return here. we where fine after you both left. Then you disrupted the thread again. You both are just trolling for trouble period. Yes we do this to keep the karma good here. Our Admins will decide who is in violation not I. We don't appreciate trolls here and we try to dispatch them A.S.A.P

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol wtf that means nothing as soon as someone adds you or me to there friends list I can see all of yuor info

P

pineolene

lol wtf that means nothing as soon as someone adds you or me to there friends list I can see all of yuor info

yeah, all of his fake info. sherlock holmes I presume?
paranoia is also a side affect of marijuana. so is the inability to admit when you are wrong ;) lmao

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im done I will let JJ get this thread back on track. Im sure he will do what right he always does.

P

pineolene

Im done I will let JJ get this thread back on track. Im sure he will do what right he always does.

agreed, jj's the man. too bad you all talk shit, insults members, then lean on him so hard to fix it, its not like he gets paid to clean up after us.

post edit:
fresh ice water hashes that are still wet sizzle when dabbed. this doesn't mean that the bho sizzle is water but it is an option.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Attractively presented bro, but this is a BHO thread, if we are getting back on subject!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A sample of Isomerized BHO absolute!

Attachments

• isomerize-2.jpg
    isomerize-2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
P

pineolene

A sample of Isomerized BHO absolute!

now thats a glob! or a blob. but either way its more than a dab and I have a red-hot plus-size Ti nail ready for it. :)

Hey GW, ever worked with a Tamisium extractor?

Whats your preference to smoking oils? I've been going back and forth between my Ti, quartz, and glass nails.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
agreed, jj's the man. too bad you all talk shit, insults members, then lean on him so hard to fix it, its not like he gets paid to clean up after us.

water hash from my garden... pursuit of the pure

post edit:
fresh ice water hashes that are still wet sizzle when dabbed. this doesn't mean that the bho sizzle is water but it is an option.

Dont put words I'm my mouth you and your partner started the whole crap shoot. he is smart enough to tell where the problem lies. And to be perfectly clear it's not us its you and your alter ego.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look how dark this sample came out. I used 4 month cured bud only. I think it was Purple Haze.

picture.php

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look how dark this sample came out. I used 4 month cured bud only. I think it was Purple Haze.

We got a dark extraction from a Purple Urkle as well, with a very distinctive taste profile.