What's new

Butane honey oil for dummies

Gaingreen

Thx for this great info and pictures it inspired me to give it a go and im verry happy with result.When i first smoked some i was freakin out lol i got so high i was thinkin it was the butane, couldent really believe how strong this oil was cause im a daily smoker and it blew me away, on some i cant feel my legs i need to sit down shit, took some time for i hit it again .I rolled up some mango in a vanilla gold cigarillo and put some drops in the blunt and used the oil to make a nice seal then i dipped the top a little 1 hit and i was buzzin for hours
hpim1914wk8.jpg

hpim1925io0.jpg

b10narybud

its winter time here and I cant do it inside...if I did it quick outside and let it sit out there how long would it take to evaporate most of the butane in say 20-40 degree weather to the point i could take it inside and finish the rest? I dont wanna look suspicious outside though..i wanna go out..do it...let it sit and come back to it.

any ideas how long? or a better method?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:woohoo: just picked up an okief, should have some awesome bho here in no time. does wallyworld carry any of the good-to-use butane?

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Honestly i've never seen decent butane at china-Mart. Either check out a local smoke shop or you can order some from kingbutane.com

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
added some butane links to the first post since it comes up so much. If anyone knows of more links, i'll add em if you got em

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
My stepson (25y) did this:

So I had to try on my own.
10 g unfinished Sensi Star (sorry my pheno didn´t make it here....A friends SensiStar did though with great results), a little scissors, three bottles of gas...

My first try.
0,8 g from 10 gram unfinished buds. Okay I think.

Smoke was a little harsh (I kind of like that...hehe).
Made me stop smoking my pipetobacco for a few hours (very unusual!)
And I got high....high....high...

I´ll try this on some potent buds soon

3 bottles for 10 g rawmaterial. How´s that?

Peace
Paddi :smoke:

Canabudz

looks nice, did weed get through whatever you used? looks 'contaminated' :p
could be harsh because you scraped it too soon, probably lots of butane left in there. purge!1 heh

Sheeba

BHO is kickass

BHO is kickass

I really enjoy making some BHO oil stuff! I also enjoy making bubble hash!

I use my small popcorn nugs to make the BHO and use all my trim to make some nice bubble hash!

its nice to have something different to smoke! I defintely find that BHO gives a way harder kick then bubble! But i dont think ive make some killer bubble yet! I have only used the gumby method to make hash...

I am going to do a really nice run of BHO in a few weeks after this crop is done!

awsome thread guys!!

KindBudKid

Man I did my first BHO run today with some MNS AfghanHaze/AfghanSkunk and I'm hooked. This shit is the bomb. The haze really comes through in the flavor. Very smooth on exhale. Instant rush to the head. I can't wait to try some oil made from an ambered up indica.

P

Paco

does anyone know if lucienne butane is safe? i didn't have time to read the whole tread to see if this question was already answered. Also how are the ends of the BHO chambers made? is it and opeing the size of the chamber or do you taper it to improve pressure?
paco

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just used Lucienne on my second batch. Quadruple filtered, good enough for me. Ok thanks for the course in BHO 101. Well its so easy someone as tarded as me did it. I couldn't wait for an okiefe after reading the whole damn thread. After rummaging, I decided on one of my aluminum candle making molds. I stuffed about 35grams of f13 & DSD buds and 2 grams Blue Dream dry sift in there. I used stainless screen on the bottom followed by grain bag material I use for straining and screening. Shot 9oz of butane through. I got about 1 gram or so of light karo syrup. It tasted so damn good I went through half then paused and realized I went cross eyed and sensed a bit o fear. Luaghed and laughed and eventually passed out for 18 hours i think. Before I passed out it was like ingesting a very large dose of butter. Up and up and away! I thought I should have got more so i checked my tube. There were still intact heads all over and bho stuck all over em. So I just did a second run with 10oz Lucienne. I got another gram. This time more yellow. I checked the tube and there is still lotsa crystal in there as well as bho creme. I have the tube packed well, and I repacked for the second butane shower. Is my diameter to wide for my length? 6"x 1 3/4". It seems I've wasted alot of butane for an unfinished tube. :wave:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Don't be deceived by some of those crystals. Allot of that may be just stalks. After i do a run my tube is filled with what looks like kief. under magnification it's all worthless stalks. See the freezing temp of the butane and pressure causes the stalks to break off and the tane dissolves the head. I'll add Lucienne to the good list. Thanks for the info.

U

ureapwhatusow

i boght colibri butane because okief listed it as a safe company

a bit pricey, is it safe? are there alternatives that coudl save a few bucks?