What's new

BUSTED, no ryme or reason

THCforus

Did you move out of the neighborhood? Or just a diff house on the street?

I'm not sure if your asking me if i moved out to the new place, or if i moved out after the bust. After the bust i moved far away from there within a month. When i moved from the old place to the new place i also moved far away, but within the same shitty state.

THCforus

Congrats on staying free, and the story is bomb, can't wait to read some more! :dance013:

Thanks bud, I'll try to make it a point to cont. the story tomorrow.
I have to admit, i had mixed feelings about spillin' details about my story but i'm a man of my word and you guys stayed interested, helping me through this past year, so the least i can do is tell the story. I just hope i dont have to give up THCforus to do it.
Do you have to give up your rep. points when you change your name (proxy)? just curious.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
^^For sure and that's what's important. Family, free, and sober, beats locked up and sober anyday. (Beats locked up and high as a kite, too ;))

Just read the entire thread and have to say that I am very glad to hear that everything worked out alright for you! :jump:

I will check back to hear the details of what happened. Would love to know as I have had many landlord issues myself. :wave:

THCforus

Just read the entire thread and have to say that I am very glad to hear that everything worked out alright for you! :jump:

I will check back to hear the details of what happened. Would love to know as I have had many landlord issues myself. :wave:

Thanks pal,
I gotta say, I was more than surprised w/ the outcome. I thought i was gonna do some time for sure.:dance013:

THCforus

Buying into his bullshit was my first mistake.

My second mistake, and a big one it was, was not taking time to feel out my new environment. I should have lived there for at least a few months (tested the water if you will) to see if things were chill, before jumping in head first and building the grow room right away. Live and learn i guess.
The room i chose for the grow seemed perfect. It was a cold storage room that was kind of isolated from the rest of the house. Any passerbuy's would think it was nothing but a closet.
In reality it was a 10/12ft. room w/ no power but lots of potential. The kind of room that you would figure would be past by during an inspection or whatever else. I "allegedly" went right to work on what turned out to be a very dialed in growroom.
Now, snitchfuck was basically the caretaker of the property. In the beginning, he was never around, for the first month or so anyway.
Then shit started to get uncomfortable.

THCforus

All of a sudden, this guy's around all the time, lurking all around the house, hanging around in the basement for no apparant reason, whatever.
I had a portable AC cooling the room and i decide that since the grow was on the second floor, I'd run the exhaust out the window that i boarded up. Now if you were standing near my front door, you could hear the trace of the fan when my climate controller kicked on and off because i also had my scrubber venting out the same window. For the time of year that it was, most people would think nothing of the faint (muffled) sound of a fan or air exhausting.
Not snitchfuck though.
One day in the early afternoon, i look out my front door and i see the asshole leaning a ladder onto the roof of the farmers porch where the window i'm venting from happens to be.
At this point, i want to run out there and kick the fuckin ladder out from under him and tell him to beat it. I ended up going outside pretending like i needed to grab something out of my truck. That's when i noticed that he had a single shingle and a hammer acting like he was gonna do a roof repair. now the only problem w/ that was that there wasn't any damaged shingles anywhere up there.
There was however damaged shingles that needed replacing on many other random places on the house.
At this point i should have already realized that something else must have made him suspicious.
In order to set up the growroom where it was, i had an electrician run a 240 line. I had him run the wire into a grouping of already existing wires coming from the panel, and following said group (7 or 8 other identical wires) up along a stud and into the walls. Now anyone who was not an electrician or a narcissistic, nosy asshole should have noticed this. How or why i'll never know. The point is he did.

solarz

Ok,bro...i'm a little confused on the last part. So is your panel outside or something....to where he has access to it, without you knowing? I'm askin b/c i'm not really understanding the whole 240v wire situation...and how this is where it all started from with snitchfuck??

THCforus

Ok,bro...i'm a little confused on the last part. So is your panel outside or something....to where he has access to it, without you knowing? I'm askin b/c i'm not really understanding the whole 240v wire situation...and how this is where it all started from with snitchfuck??

The panel was located in the basement. You could not get into the house from the basement because there was a deadbolt on the door at the top of the stairs that leads into the house.
Evidently, he went into the basement without my knowledge, after specifically telling me that he would never go in without permission.
There was a storage room outside my living space(but connected to the house) where the wire entered the growroom. I was completly hidden and tucked away, but he was determined to find out where this new wire was going to. He ended up finding it, and pulled out the slack and noticed that it went into a room where he evidently knew there was no power.
It all started because he noticed an extra wire coming out of the panel hole.
I'm withholding certain details which would probably make it easier to understand, but i'm sure you can understand why.
THC

THCforus

This is around the time that S. F. took it upon himself to go to the local police dept. and get his snitch on. Now i guess that some could look at this guy as more of an informant than a snitch, i do not.
He told the cops about the" unauthorized" wire addition, and that he's been in construction for years, and that he could power his whole house 3 times over with the amount of juice running through this 240 wire.
I think the pigs got all excited at this point, thinking that i must of had a huge grow going on in the whole house.
He must of felt pretty stupid when all they found was a 10-10 ft. rm.
That's why he felt the need to save face by lying to the neighbors, telling them that i had 5 rooms full of plants. Fuckin maggot.
He took the cops to the outside wall of my grow where the wire entered the room (in the storage area he had access to outside my living space. They put there ears to the wall and said they could hear fans running, and could smell the faint smell of vegetative marijuana coming from cracks in the wall. Now this is complete bullshit. All of it. I used 2 layers of sound board insulation, a layer of foylon insul., and then a layer of panda film. I also had a very nasty over sized charcoal scrubber/filter, so nobody was smelling anything on the other side of that wall. This was just a way for them to get a judge to sign a warrant, knowing that just a wire coming out of a panel would not be enough.
Thats that. Next thing i know, i'm being raided by an army of pigs.
All this came about because of a snitch counting wires or something, noticing that there was one extra since i moved in.
He must have OCD or something, on top of being a liar and a snitch.
Honestly the thing that i think pissed him off was that i had an electrician install a new wire in the panel without asking his permission. A fuckin control freak.

THCforus

I guess none of this really matters much anymore. I didn't end up going to jail, and i definitely learned a valuable lesson.
Your shit can never be 100 percent stealth, and the last thing you expect to draw attention very well could be the thing that takes you out.
Remember that my green thumbed friends.:)
be safe!

I had a similar situation where a nosy neighbor contacted my landlord after seeing an electrician running new wires next to existing wires on the side of a rental property. Luckily I was able to deal with the landlord and smooth things over rather than having cops show up.

Latest posts

Latest posts