What's new

BUSTED, no ryme or reason

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

I know for a fact that the guy knows he's a piece of shit because after the fact, he went around telling all the neighbors that i converted the whole house into a grow op.
Also, he was present when the pigs took me to the cruiser, hanging out in the yard. I looked right at him as i walked past and he just had his head down, looking at his feet.
If he was proud of what he did, he would have looked me in the eye. Not only is the guy a piece of shit but he's also a fuckin coward.

You could always go on a vacation...and have someone make that guys life "more interesting" meanwhile you are away. ;)

Snype

Veteran
Yeah that shit sucks. I've had my share of cases and had one drag on for 2 years facing 5 mando but had a really good lawyer and got a bunch of CWOF's and did some probation. I was scared though but hopefully you'll in MA but I'm assuming you're not. Your lawyer sounds like YummyBud. Good luck with whatever happens. Your lawyer should be fighting more to show those plant numbers and file some motions. Good luck

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

Your lawyer sounds like YummyBud.

.......:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh man that one had me bust out in laughter!

Good one!
icon14.gif

THCforus

Yeah that shit sucks. I've had my share of cases and had one drag on for 2 years facing 5 mando but had a really good lawyer and got a bunch of CWOF's and did some probation. I was scared though but hopefully you'll in MA but I'm assuming you're not. Your lawyer sounds like YummyBud. Good luck with whatever happens. Your lawyer should be fighting more to show those plant numbers and file some motions. Good luck

Yeah, this whole thing will be wrapped up soon and i'll know what kind of time i'm lookin' at. The thought of 3 yrs. probation after the fact sucks. It's bullshit that they keep you under their thumb for so long afterwords, as if incarceration isn't enough. All the easier to get you back through the revolving door i guess. It's not going to be fun living with a federal felony.
Thanks buddy, and stay safe.:tiphat:

THCforus

I am happy to let you all know that i will not be spending any time in jail.:) I did get probation for quite a while, but considering the alternative i am lucky.
When i first got busted, it felt like my life was over. The hopelessness of it all was almost unbearable. In the end though, it all turned out o.k.
I did everything that was asked or required of me including staying clean, seeing a counselor, NA, group meetings, exc,exc....
It may not seem it at the time, but all of these things play a role in the judge's final decision, regardless of how un-necessary we know it to be.
To anyone who has to go through being busted for cannabis cultivation, keep your head up and do whatever is asked of you no matter how hopeless it may seem, and it may turn out better than you think. When all was said and done, my lawyer ended up pulling through for me, and I'm thankful.
I want to sincerely thank anyone and everyone, who have participated in this thread and shown me support, and helped me through this, and believe me, the support from you icmaggers helped more than you know. peace.
THCforus.:tiphat:

I am happy that you won't have to leave your family! I wish there was something positive I could say about the "experience" but we all know that you aren't really a criminal to begin with!

THCforus

I am happy that you won't have to leave your family! I wish there was something positive I could say about the "experience" but we all know that you aren't really a criminal to begin with!

Thanks for saying that brother. I think deep down the system knows that to. Even the prosecutor didn't want to see me go to jail.

Neo 420

Veteran
I have read the entire thread, following your downs and up and downs. I Am truly happy you will serve no jail time but a piece of me stills feel pain because of your probation and the thought of no medication. Prayers and peace be with you. One day you will be back on the war-field, fighting the good fight. (In a different location I hope)

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first - congratulations. this has got to be like having a 300 pound angry baboon lifted from your shoulders

second - apologize if i missed it somewhere in there (but i didn't notice it) - now that you're on the other side of at least the courtroom - any further insights available to be shared on what started this pain-in-the-ass? i vaguely remember nosy neighborhood superhero, but also vaguely remember being curious beyond that

Cheerful

I have read the entire thread, following your downs and up and downs. I Am truly happy you will serve no jail time but a piece of me stills feel pain because of your probation and the thought of no medication. Prayers and peace be with you. One day you will be back on the war-field, fighting the good fight. (In a different location I hope)
:yeahthats

KUSHEATER1

best of luck to ya good to hear no time buy be very careful and just walk the line till it's over and then get back in the race,love and peace

THCforus

first - congratulations. this has got to be like having a 300 pound angry baboon lifted from your shoulders

second - apologize if i missed it somewhere in there (but i didn't notice it) - now that you're on the other side of at least the courtroom - any further insights available to be shared on what started this pain-in-the-ass? i vaguely remember nosy neighborhood superhero, but also vaguely remember being curious beyond that

First off, great analogy.
Secondly, I promised everyone that after sentencing i would go more into detail about how i got busted, so i'm gonna answer your post.
Worst case scenario, if i get to paranoid in the future, i can always change my proxy, although I'd rather not have to.
I just got out of work and I'm kinda tired so if i don't finish tellin' this story tonight, just check in with me later.

THCforus

I decided to move into a bigger house because the place i was in was kinda small, and it had a lot of problems. The roof was starting to leak
and it was getting kind of dangerous. One of the outlets that was in my grow, got wet from rain leaking down the wall. Now any regular tenant would have this taken care of with the quickness, but the fact is, my landlord at this place basically left me alone completely as long as i didn't "bother" him, so i dealt with the high rent for a while till i knew i had to go.

RoomRaider

Did you move out of the neighborhood? Or just a diff house on the street? I am curious to see how things played how b/t you and that guy. He probally thought you would be in jail for a long time, now I wonder what he is thinking now since you are not going to jail.

That has to be one of the worst feelings ever, narcing on someone and them not going even going to jail. You should play into that and try to give him a mental breakdown :)

Or you can just get all the items needed for a meth lab, wait till he leaves and set it up in his house, then call the cops.

THCforus

I started searching around for houses to rent. Eventually we found a house that seamed perfect. It was pretty big, 5000 sq. ft. I spoke with the owner a few times before i got the place, and everything seemed cool w/ him. When i went to go check the place out, that's when i first met my snitch. For these purposes we'll call him "snitchfuck". The owner was out of state at the time so snitchfuck showed the place. I checked the whole place out and when i was done, we just talked for a bit. I explained to him (in a non-chalant way) that my last landlord was kind of a pain in the ass, always wanting to be around or come in the house for no reason being that he lived across the street. A bunch of bullshit but i just wanted to casually hint that we dont like unannounced or frequent visits.
This is what snitchfuck says in exact words. " Look, I dont give a fuck what you do in your own house, your definatley not welcome in my house, blah, blah,blah. He seemed cool, straight forward, and sincere.
Buying into his bullshit was my first mistake.

THCforus

Did you move out of the neighborhood? Or just a diff house on the street? I am curious to see how things played how b/t you and that guy. He probally thought you would be in jail for a long time, now I wonder what he is thinking now since you are not going to jail.

That has to be one of the worst feelings ever, narcing on someone and them not going even going to jail. You should play into that and try to give him a mental breakdown :)

Or you can just get all the items needed for a meth lab, wait till he leaves and set it up in his house, then call the cops.

:laughing:
lol, lol RoomRaider
I think about how he would feel about the turnout all the time. When i moved away from there, i was out of this guys life so i doubt he will ever know what happened. To bad. I doubt he'd still be on his public servant hero trip. lol on the meth lab thing.
Oh, and i feel the need to say ah ha snitchfuck, i hope karma keeps you in a life of grief.

Latest posts

Latest posts