What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

420PyRoS

Here they are.
I can't remember who donated to seedstore. Bushweed? Beanz perhaps?

20221125_194931.jpg

Raho

Veteran
Haven’t heard that one before. Maybe that’s a cross with some headbanger in the mix?

Peace
F2F
That's probably it. MM78 x Headbanger (Karma). I have some of those.

I think I have a pack from GM seedstore labeled as such. I remember Bushweed being on those forums at the time. I'll take a look at the pack to be 100% sure I'm not imagining things.
Those boys used to make up some "creative" names for donations they received.
I think the mystery is solved 👆

spitz

MM x Thai78 day 85 from flip.

Yes, that’s dental floss holding them up. She’s got toothpicks for legs and heavy tops.

02AB3ABE-0F94-47F5-9FA7-2EFDCC389CBA.jpeg

@RoyalFlush would you happen to have any dried flower pictures from your Kununurra Sunshine grow as documented here?

I’ve been noticing some similarities in growth rate, and more specifically calyx structure / presentation, as the plant matures.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
MM x Thai78 day 85 from flip.

Yes, that’s dental floss holding them up. She’s got toothpicks for legs and heavy tops.

View attachment 18790740

@RoyalFlush would you happen to have any dried flower pictures from your Kununurra Sunshine grow as documented here?

I’ve been noticing some similarities in growth rate, and more specifically calyx structure / presentation, as the plant matures.
Sorry but the pictures I had either got lost or deleted in my album.

Your plant look similar to the tall Kununurra that I grew which I believe was a Swiss Thai pheno.

Last edited:

F2F

I love the minty bright terps! Wish I could get more of these beans. I kept one female clone.
Well…let’s work on that together? Think @spitz hinted same. I made seeds…but not all plants were firm. PM me.

I’ve ~5 beans left of OSS, Thai78, and 10 of NH x’s to sift through next year. Gonna have to push my Viet black plans out another year…sigh. But, this bud so very nice!

Peace
F2F

romanoweed

i feel happy a small group enjoys the mm 78- and wants it after gone. hope it stays alive.

raritys

do you guys feel differences when comparing to similar looking oldschool columbians per example?
Thai is fierce somewhat right? even in this shortflowering version.. its spiritual, but same time kitschy. thats what i often feel with SE Asians

Sub24ox7

@F2F I made some seed from the oss x mm from what I thought were the only two stable plants in my environment. I need to sort through those and check if any are stable. I am growing out like 15 of the seeds from the best nh21 x mm plant I grew but it did grow late banners and is why I have seed from it. I’m curious if any will be sans bananas.
Here is a pic of the nh21 x mm it was a great plant except for the bananas.
I was going to cross some of these as they all had different degrees of mintyness which I like.
I will pm you.
814D5805-E2B0-48B5-B20C-DAD4DE2D375F.jpeg
F49C293E-BA40-4DC2-8AFE-BF1FC85631D5.jpeg
4C64AB8E-0FF9-4A37-AADA-975787B99049.jpeg

Sub24ox7

^^pretty pretty foxtails and big fat bracts. 🤤 and, looks like you did a very nice job with her Sub. Had to trim dried pistils is all eh? Lol.

Peace
F2F
Yes I really liked that plant but it grew some large Bananas that I picked off and ended up with like 40 seeds. No trimming at all lol was nice.

@romanoweed - the two MMxThai78 plants I’ve sampled take you on a smooth ascent to a positive and up, very clear cerebral high. pretty good legs too ~2.5 hrs - no cure. No nervous or speedy edge here.

Peace,
F2F
This was the same high I got as well.
The oss x mm was very similar.
The nh21 x mm was strong with greasy resin smelled of tobacco menthol with a baby poo finish and made me walk sideways so it was different almost stupor inducing for a few seconds after I took some bong rips.

Last edited:

420empire

Veteran
Does anybody of u recalls mango mullimbimby # 21 and # 36?
Is it mango from mr. nice or a phenotype of the mllum? Dunno if it´s from SB or SH can´t remeber. :cool:

Latest posts

Latest posts