What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
id have to add one thing ,
you know mr beanz doesnt toke at all ,
i wonder what his selection was like?

or was he just relying on the genetics someone else already made ?

bushy told me that everything beanz touches turns hermie ,
after i complained the mm x thai 78 was mostly hermie ..

haha :D I know there is some rancune between you and beanz. he always behaved cool to me though. haha isnt it funny? Bushweed said that and now its supposed beanz made these F2s for him. :D :D I think Im getting the picture slowly. about these seeds.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
At least they have one fanboy or two. Why is Bushy gossiping behind closed doors and sending you to be a messanger? Why would he talk that way about people he considers friends in the first place? No damn balls. He definitely isn't trying to make anything right. Even this seed release happened a month or two after Nevel passed away, and a week or two before Kangativa got off of parole. That's a complete lowlife move in it's own.

In his last bullshit message BW said that Kangas work was way beyond anything Nev ever accomplished. What changed in such a short time? Prospecting for profits? Putting himself on a pedestal?

Kangativa had kept those lines alive since the fucking 80's! Nevil had been working Haze since the 80's! That's what I want in a breeder. Bushy had done zero work on any genetic lines of significance before meeting either one of them. Matter of fact I remember BS saying he had quit all things cannabis related for over a decade before meeting these two breeders ( K and Nev).

Like Donald said Beanz doesn't even smoke so you are making zero sense. Both him and Bushweed are commercial growers not cannabis connoisseur experts. Commercial growers that made their names off of others work not their own. Nothing really wrong with growing to make money but dude come on? Did they even test these F2s before releasing them at such high prices?

You can find posts here at IC of BW stating that he thought WIFI OG had a 4+ hour trippy high. It's great weed but that statement alone speaks volumes about his tolerance as a smoker. High school kids in the states would be laughing at him for that alone.

Why are you here digging the hole any deeper? What do you get out of any of this Maha? What did you really expect by starting this thread in the first place? Did you think people would fall to their knees and praise Bushweed the all perfect miracle healing canna god? What do expect to gain from blatantly talking down to Kanga on a public forum?

Now the whole world knows why Bushy caused so much drama over these seeds over the past few years. He always had a hidden agenda. It was obvious to some but most ignored the warning signs.

:comfort:

nice information I dont know these guys like you, but you are making zero sense if you think I am Bushweed´s messanger.. LOL I had few conversations with him, over haze genetics at gmc, its more than two years LOL my intention was to show that there are rumors here and there, and none of these guys is saint.(now we can even see that guys who produced these seeds, are not smoking.) so we can discuss the genetics, instead of who hurts whom,but it seems you guys cant be without it. I try to get some objective view on it, but you are clearly on one side, like Kanga would be Real Madrid, and try to push me into position Im begging for Barcelona, I dont beg for anyone
anyway now we know, these seeds are produced by beanz, untested.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have grown enough of my own seeds to know for a fact you can cure and smoke a few nearly identical phenos and there can be a clear winner. The only way to know which plant (male or female) has better smoke is to smoke it.

this fact is known to me too. but maybe we both dont know something what Kanga or Simon knows, some mysterious knowledge how to choose winner without smoking it.. if it is thc analysis I am disappointed at least. now I understand why people complain about kali mist and ak47 not to be what it used to be....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Never smoked an AK that I liked. I found them all bland and never bought any seeds to try myself. The pack of bubblegum I grew had some nice smoke. But too weak for my taste. The only people that liked it were light smokers and soccer moms. In fact has anyone found keepers in Serious stock in recent years. I thought there heyday was back when low odor was still a selling point and the whole seed business and related competitions and such were run by a handful of brave characters that all moved to holland and cashed in in the grey area of seed production?

Never grew any kanga seeds. But I still have a nevils x Oaxaca from the original release. And all 6 females produced better smoke than anything I have seen from serious. Not that Im comparing nevil and Simon's work.

Bob Green

if I have opposite opinion on this subject about selection with/without smoking, should I be excommunicated? LOL

I am no saint nor the Pope so can't really excommunicate anyone.

I select by smoke testing plants but in a sense all breeders that make male/female seeds are taking a estimated guess when using male plants. Just the way it is. You can reverse males and get a better idea but it's just not the same.

Beanz has made some very impressive seedlines and has plenty of people giving him feedback as to what is quality and what is trash. Lots of full time stoners have found keepers in his offerings.

Nevil himself was extremely impressed with Kangas work and based his last years of life on this earth making hybrids with it. Nevil also said Simon absolutely deserved to win the cups with Kali Mist. I trust his judgement of a good sativa.

I also stayed neutral until certain lines got crossed. There was just too much misinformation being spread and somebody had to say something.

As for sticking to only talking about the plants coming out of Bushweed seeds well it's way too early to tell. They are a new release and are long flowering plants. Maybe they should have gotten a few testers to make threads? Both Real Gorilla and Beanz have subforums here at IC. I still haven't seen a grow thread of them. Maybe you could start one you have talent and dig a good satty?

I am one of the only people that has ran the MM78 indoors and have given my opinion on it. One full on early hermie. One stable female that wasn't worth a second grow, and one plant I really like that throws late nanners. I did give hundreds of MM78 x SFV BX1 seeds away but even made sure to tell people about the nanners in the description. I still believe people into that kind of cross will enjoy the outcome. I made the seeds because I enjoy the effect of the MM78 and SFV OG and wanted to see how well they mashed together. It's personal medicine I wanted to share with the world. I sent them as freebies to insure the most amount of folks had access to them as possible.

:smoke out:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hope we will see some results and honest reports, my friend LimeyGreen is growing that laos x haze.. to be honest I personally would like to avoid to grow any of these, after I see how negative energy is all over it. including very personal issues. and as for smoke feedback from other people, its not the same. males can be smoked, some are doing it. but even if not. when you smoke sisters of male, in long term smoking, its easier to select right male, of course proof is in progeny, but again to hear it from others, its not same experience as when you smoke it yourself.. about F2s, its not so hard to choose parents for it.. hard is to make right F1.. in F2 you get big variation of phenos anyway. in this light, price seems very expensive to me, as you need much more seeds to find real keeper, than when you have F1.. it could be interesting plants though

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
After carefully rereading the thread, I realized I had messed up with Maha's post about Nevil, kanga and heroin, and I apologize publicly with he for this.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Every time I grow a pack with desirable females I flower and smoke a joint, maybe 2 of each males leaves. 90% or more are nothing impressive. But it is enough to identify any plants with similar terps to the females or any special highs. Every now and then I smoke a male that actually stands out.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I will post up how they are growing later on, at least 7-8 weeks off from flowering them. One male showed under 18 hours light, dropped some pollen from the male flowers and then started making females pistils and no more male flowers. I chopped the he she no cuttings taken, from that I have 5 plants to flower out nothing else showed but some are weaker growers than others I would wager they are not a true f1 at this point as they haven't been terribly homogeneous, 2 show much more vigour than the others and branchy while the others are slower and more like a pole.

Progeny testing is the best way to evaluate males but as many, including Skunkman, takes time and space that most people don't have the ability to do which is unfortunate but that's where we are right now. To start from scratch I would say you're looking at 5-7 years from purifying lines to unwanted traits etc for your p1 source to the time you've tested at least 3 crops/seasons with the f1's and if you're breeding with multiple things for different crosses you'll find that at least 90 percent are garbage and not worthwhile, somethings just don't match up well.

Whatever Kanga and Neville were doing was a great project it seems there was space to grow lots of things out and it's too bad more of the f1 seeds (I suppose polyhybrid still) didn't make it out to the public so for now we can talk about what we have going on here regardless of who made these seeds. Based on everything I have heard now I wouldn't buy these seeds again just from everything attached to them, if I find good things in them then I will be very happy and will keep and share.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
After carefully rereading the thread, I realized I had messed up with Maha's post about Nevil, kanga and heroin, and I apologize publicly with he for this.

thanks. that was not necessary. I didnt realize that heroin part could arouse or provoke so much..
I will post up how they are growing later on, at least 7-8 weeks off from flowering them. One male showed under 18 hours light, dropped some pollen from the male flowers and then started making females pistils and no more male flowers. I chopped the he she no cuttings taken, from that I have 5 plants to flower out nothing else showed but some are weaker growers than others I would wager they are not a true f1 at this point as they haven't been terribly homogeneous, 2 show much more vigour than the others and branchy while the others are slower and more like a pole.

yes, f1 should be vigorous and similar.. hope you will be lucky for some outstanding female.

B

Bucket-Bong

if I have opposite opinion on this subject about selection with/without smoking, should I be excommunicated? LOL

Hi Maha, I thought somebody should inform you that Kanga used to smoke a joint every day after working in his garden before he was incarcerated. Kangs was always a sativa man so he would smoke Mullum, Thai or Oaxacan as a rule. He also loved his Mazaar which he sourced from Shantibaba as it was an up indica.

In the interests of truth, accuracy and the Aussie way it would be a good thing if you stopped typing that particular falsehood regarding Kanga not smoking herb. I happen to have smoked a few joints with Kanga myself.

Neville was a very ill man over the last few years of his life so I doubt he smoked much pot.

As far as Bush Weed seeds go everything my mates Bob Green and Donald Mallard have typed is correct.

I don’t know where you are getting your information but it’s incorrect and seemingly given to you by someone with an agenda.

Once again for those with reading difficulties - Kanga most certainly did smoke cannabis. Usually sativa.

Cheers.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Wow this thread got out of hand quickly, these seeds are causing some shit , maybe I should pull them from the site ?

But if kanga was supposed to get a cut from this then all this shit will surely of fucked that up ..

Lower the prices and we can talk.
Underground Seeds Company sells their gear for 22.50 € for 10 seeds and their genetics are just as good if not better. Now that's what I would call a fair price.

Bob Green

Some people truely believe that a pound of quality dry herb and a pound of tomatoes should be in the exact same price range. Virtually none of those people have grown either.

:biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Progeny testing is the best way to evaluate males but as many, including Skunkman, takes time and space that most people don't have the ability to do which is unfortunate but that's where we are right now. To start from scratch I would say you're looking at 5-7 years from purifying lines to unwanted traits etc for your p1 source to the time you've tested at least 3 crops/seasons with the f1's and if you're breeding with multiple things for different crosses you'll find that at least 90 percent are garbage and not worthwhile, somethings just don't match up well.

Whatever Kanga and Neville were doing was a great project it seems there was space to grow lots of things out and it's too bad more of the f1 seeds (I suppose polyhybrid still) didn't make it out to the public so for now we can talk about what we have going on here regardless of who made these seeds. Based on everything I have heard now I wouldn't buy these seeds again just from everything attached to them, if I find good things in them then I will be very happy and will keep and share.
a bunch of folks dont seem to realize that an f2 is wayy different to growing an f1 limey,
the mm x thai 78 i grew was all over the place with phenos ,

not one plant was alike other than the hermie trait , that was the only constant ,

im pretty sure bushweed isnt aware of those factors and nor is beanz ...

this is why folks should be a bit dubious about buying f2s i guess, let alone paying a high price for them ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi Maha, I thought somebody should inform you that Kanga used to smoke a joint every day after working in his garden before he was incarcerated. Kangs was always a sativa man so he would smoke Mullum, Thai or Oaxacan as a rule. He also loved his Mazaar which he sourced from Shantibaba as it was an up indica. Once again for those with reading difficulties - Kanga most certainly did smoke cannabis. Usually sativa.

Cheers.

thanks for information. I just read it, like Im reading your post now. so its difficult for me to get real picture, impossible. Im really glad if its like you say. and I hope that one day I will try his oaxacan crosses. there is no hidden agenda from me or anybody I know.. the fact, Nevil was impressed with Kanga´s MM and Oax genetics, speaks for itself. my opinion is that Bushweed should have made his own F1 or take these further than F2(very difficult, years of work), and mmoaxacan should be given out as freebies. would be interesting to know what pushed him to sell these F2s. but even if I know, I couldnt judge him anyway.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you clearly mistake community for gang.. I am from free society and Im used to discuss things openly and even doubt authorities. community that doesn't allow free speech like you would like, is for fanatics, which have to hide themselves behind somebody else..

Nh21xmm

Nh21xmm

I still have a pack of nh21xmm. Got it years ago also with nh21xoaxacan. Grew out nh21xoaxacan. Started indoors and finished outside. Picked a month early due to climate . after a long cure it was very potent and psychedelic. I could hear myself thinking outloud. I want to grow the nh21xmm eventually and will as soon as i get going again. I want to cross it to some chem lines like D/95 from Topdawg and Loompas yeti og. Im pretty sure they will spit fire. I want to make chem/haze hybrids and use mr nice nl#5haze Afghan haze and couple others. Cross to some of my chem/diesel/og seeds. Also have half a pack of Haze Bros Original Haze from reefeman from years ago . maybe cross hbh to nh21xmm. Any thoughts .

Latest posts

Latest posts