What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay, I got some info on genetics. all are F2s, these F2s are supposed to be produced by baked_beanz, using one to one parent... also I read that Bushweed introduced Kanga to Nevil.. so I guess without this we cant have these seeds. and I think quite substantial information is that Kanga doesnt smoke ganja

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
imagine nevil looking down on someone that has used heroin ,, pot/kettle ,,

funny old beanz denied making those from what i heard ,
doesnt make seeds for sale so he reckons ,
amazing how things turn around isnt it ....

i doubt kanga is a heroin user maha ,
perhaps he has indulged , but a user doubtful ,

boy isnt it lucky bushy did that for kanga ,
it would have been pretty hard for kanga to errr meet nevil otherwise , lol ...

spose bushy met nevil somewhere other than the internet ???

pretty funny what some folks say about others ,
they must get sore arms patting themselves on the back sometimes ,

it sounds like kanga would have been no where without bushy ,
though i think its actually the other way round ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
id have to add one thing ,
you know mr beanz doesnt toke at all ,
i wonder what his selection was like?

or was he just relying on the genetics someone else already made ?

bushy told me that everything beanz touches turns hermie ,
after i complained the mm x thai 78 was mostly hermie ..

who was the source of this info? ,
sounds like a jealous person at the very least ...

maybe eb after he reckons kanga ripped him off on a bag of weed ??

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
id have to add one thing ,
you know mr beanz doesnt toke at all ,
i wonder what his selection was like?

or was he just relying on the genetics someone else already made ?

bushy told me that everything beanz touches turns hermie ,
after i complained the mm x thai 78 was mostly hermie ..

who was the source of this info? ,
sounds like a jealous person at the very least ...

maybe eb after he reckons kanga ripped him off on a bag of weed ??

G `day Don

How does get fucked sound ?
Are you the one who started the EB snitched Kanga rumor ? Fcking jelous of what ??
You fcking weasel !

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
steady eb ,, young people read these pages you know ,

im not sure thats the correct way to address folks on this forum ...

you might talk to the guy who "cleared" your name as far as the person that spread that rumor ,
you fell for that hook line and sinker huh ,
in fact the rumor wasnt even that you snitched on kanga ,
folks cant even get rumors right these days ....

how about you go ahead and delete the insults ,
this isnt a private forum ...

Bob Green

okay, I got some info on genetics. except laos x ohaze, which is F1. all others are F2, these F2s are supposed to be produced by baked_beanz... also I read that Bushweed introduced Kanga to Nevil.. so I guess without this we cant have these seeds. and I think quite substantial information is that Nevil said Kanga doesnt smoke ganja and is more into heroin. I dont know how about you, but I prefer "breeders" which smoke it as its important part of selection...

At least they have one fanboy or two. Why is Bushy gossiping behind closed doors and sending you to be a messanger? Why would he talk that way about people he considers friends in the first place? No damn balls. He definitely isn't trying to make anything right. Even this seed release happened a month or two after Nevel passed away, and a week or two before Kangativa got off of parole. That's a complete lowlife move in it's own.

In his last bullshit message BW said that Kangas work was way beyond anything Nev ever accomplished. What changed in such a short time? Prospecting for profits? Putting himself on a pedestal?

Kangativa had kept those lines alive since the fucking 80's! Nevil had been working Haze since the 80's! That's what I want in a breeder. Bushy had done zero work on any genetic lines of significance before meeting either one of them. Matter of fact I remember BS saying he had quit all things cannabis related for over a decade before meeting these two breeders ( K and Nev).

Like Donald said Beanz doesn't even smoke so you are making zero sense. Both him and Bushweed are commercial growers not cannabis connoisseur experts. Commercial growers that made their names off of others work not their own. Nothing really wrong with growing to make money but dude come on? Did they even test these F2s before releasing them at such high prices?

You can find posts here at IC of BW stating that he thought WIFI OG had a 4+ hour trippy high. It's great weed but that statement alone speaks volumes about his tolerance as a smoker. High school kids in the states would be laughing at him for that alone.

Why are you here digging the hole any deeper? What do you get out of any of this Maha? What did you really expect by starting this thread in the first place? Did you think people would fall to their knees and praise Bushweed the all perfect miracle healing canna god? What do expect to gain from blatantly talking down to Kanga on a public forum?

Now the whole world knows why Bushy caused so much drama over these seeds over the past few years. He always had a hidden agenda. It was obvious to some but most ignored the warning signs.

:comfort:

Bob Green

G `day Don

How does get fucked sound ?
Are you the one who started the EB snitched Kanga rumor ? Fcking jelous of what ??
You fcking weasel !

EB .

I remember Bushweed calling your chick a ladyboy Thai tranny! I remember him talking shit about other peoples girls and wives too. Bet he hits on these same women behind his friends backs. At least tries to before getting brutally shot down.

Even him sending these messages through people that have nothing to do with the situation pretending to be insider experts says everything. Same reason he can't get laid without paying. He is the dude who tells somebody to go ask if a lady likes him because he lacks courage to approach one on his own. Just creepy eye contact from across the room then wondering why shit doesn't magically go his way.

Same with his current seed expedition.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Come on guys, really? What is this??
Never seen so much shit ... even bringing up a dead person, and the heroine ...
What do you plan to earn? A package of seeds ???
And the funny thing is that, while you are insulting and fighting among yourselves, the only one who should talk doesn't show up ....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
bushweed dont use me as messanger, I dont message with him. if yes, I would not make this thread... and Night4wings.. haha I dont know him personally so its not possible LOL but the fact something like that comes on your mind make me suspicious if you are doing it into somebody. enjoy it anyway.. I dont care if Kanga use heroin, its his thing, but if its true he is not smoking, than really some of Bushweed´s statements about Kanga is great breeder look funny now. I dont even know if Bushweed is smoking, as I dont know him personally. so if you think he is not smoking, you can post it here, and we can get information together. in that case these seeds are loosing atractivity I guess. you are mistaken, oversensitive and quite paranoid - nice hazy stuff you smoke :D I am at my side and those various followers can kiss my,, you know what :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I didnt say anything bad about Nevil, and my opinion on his works is same now as it was before his death.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Especially if they worked the same lines for decades as a smoker? I trust Kangas ability to pick a Mullum or Oaxaca keeper over my own that's for sure.

I read Simon of Serious never really smoked any of his offerings but AK47, Kali Mist, Bubblegum, Chronic, and White Russian are world renowned winners.

if I have opposite opinion on this subject about selection with/without smoking, should I be excommunicated? LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts