What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Ah, he's back. And the thread instantly goes to shit.

Somebody please name all the "Nevil Haters" up here so I can understand how to spot them.
I honestly don't know anyone that hates Nev.
You guys create this perception of animosity out of thin air. It exists only in your own minds.
This isn't 2010 on MNS people. There is no army of anonymous trolls working round the clock to tarnish Nevil's rep. That was horrible and hurt the entire community by forcing him offline.
Everyone I know respects Nev's work and contributions.

View attachment 18763939

xet . . . exactly what "breeding projects" has Hempy performed that "significantly influenced the betterment of Cannabis culture"?
Is giving a cutting to Nevil the same thing as breeding? Maybe that's how "extreme researchers" like you see it, but not me.

Have you even smoked his Thai'78 pure? Maybe you think that by being Hempy's "white knight", that you might someday get him to share his prized pure strain with you as well? You obviously don't know him very well.
Assuming that you have never actually smoked it . . . it's confusing that an "extreme researcher" like you can just assume that Hempy's Thai78 has "significantly influenced the betterment of Cannabis culture."

Anyway, for those running the seeds this thread is about, I wish you all the best luck with your selections and smoke.

Raho i dont know what your issues are with me but if i have bruised your ego in the past then i apologise. You continue to post things about me that are just not true and take this and other threads off topic while blaming others for doing just that.

You know nothing thing about me or my genetics or what i have done with any of the genetics i collected as your not a friend.

I have never give Nevil a clone and i have helped more people than you could ever hope to. And i did it for free.

Keep my name out of your posts.

xet

I wonder if a street lamp 40m away has triggered intersex traits
plant-stress.jpg

The answer is not always so clear.

F2F

Lol. Seems I often ask questions no one is interested in, or at least interested in answering. it’s me, same thing happens at work. 😂 Def LM bringing baby poo terps.

Onward with a couple cruddy pics through the loupe. As much for documentation as anything. Getting closer. 1-2 more wks maybe. I like ‘em cloudy, as little amber as possible.

LM trichs.
full

full

Blessed weekend to all,
Peace
F2F

harvestreaper

Veteran
Lol. Seems I often ask questions no one is interested in, or at least interested in answering. it’s me, same thing happens at work. 😂 Def LM bringing baby poo terps.

Onward with a couple cruddy pics through the loupe. As much for documentation as anything. Getting closer. 1-2 more wks maybe. I like ‘em cloudy, as little amber as possible.

LM trichs.
full

full

Blessed weekend to all,
Peace
F2F
i didnt know all the ingredients of lime reserve til your question and link so thanks for that as to baby poo so many mixed genes in there the mind boggles could be a combo of terps from any were and not being familiar with half the ingrediants terps i have no idea

F2F

i didnt know all the ingredients of lime reserve til your question and link so thanks for that as to baby poo so many mixed genes in there the mind boggles could be a combo of terps from any were and not being familiar with half the ingrediants terps i have no idea
Yeah…would have helped Harvest. It’s complicated. I’ll take a stab but this is internet expertise.

Lime Madness - black lime reserve x (MMxThai78)

black lime reserve - Woodman Canyon Oil Can, Lime Afghani, Northern Lights, Purple Kush, and Chemdawg Special Reserve

Mullum Madness (Kanga)

Thai78 (origin not to be pondered ✌️)

SSH
Skunk
northern lights
haze

Peace
F2F

bajode5

NH21xMM

Strong weed, can remember the effect...
Aromas: Incienso, un poco de pino y a la vez algo de cítrico/picante.
Efecto: Potente, cerebral, puede ser abrumador para algunos. Altamente útil para compartir con amigos.

Sería interesante saber si @ojd ha podido hacer comparaciones con su material.

1616963912412.jpg
1616963912407.jpg
1616963912403.jpg
1615481597606.jpg
1615682969811.jpg
1615682969801.jpg
1615682969828.jpg
1615682969818.jpg

Last edited:

F2F

great looking plant there Harvest. Is she flowering outside? Those colors are the fans really pop in the picture.

Peace,
F2F

harvestreaper

Veteran
great looking plant there Harvest. Is she flowering outside? Those colors are the fans really pop in the picture.

Peace,
F2F
hey f2f,,i do have the seedmum flowering in a friends garden but very much an experiment in soggy ol uk ,,this is a cut from her ,she has the dark olive leaf colouration as opposed to the lime green in others,,she under red led here in pic ,,,i got little carried away with my haze male and seeded her accidently she full of seed and ive not even tried her yet ,,so looks like ill have to run her again to get good judgment on her effects

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Just finished trimming up my bonsai clones. Detecting what I call the “baby poo” terp in the lime madness (I think, could be OSSxMM).

Where does this come from? Is it northern lights? Same was present in some SSH I ran years back.

en.seedfinder Black Lime

Peace,
F2F
I found baby poo like, dirty ass crack stank in Nl5 from Todd. I get it strong in bloom, but the shit stink doesn't stay after the dry.

F2F

hey f2f,,i do have the seedmum flowering in a friends garden but very much an experiment in soggy ol uk ,,this is a cut from her ,she has the dark olive leaf colouration as opposed to the lime green in others,,she under red led here in pic ,,,i got little carried away with my haze male and seeded her accidently she full of seed and ive not even tried her yet ,,so looks like ill have to run her again to get good judgment on her effects
Ok. Gives an idea of variability in F2’s I suppose.

LMxHaze…should be interesting.

Peace,
F2F