What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

led05

Chasing The Present
From my perspective it's Hempy minding his own and others sniping at him with connotations of being a worthless piece of trash simply because they claim his hermie plants yadda yadda because Hempy, unlike his accusers, have a history in breeding projects which significantly influenced the betterment of Cannabis culture.

And the anti-hempyites also equate anyone who likes Nevil or associate(d) with Nevil or Nevil's genetics/projects as "narcissist just like Trump" which adds to their ridiculous speculations, and they further that by thinking it's okay to surreptitiously insult and attack out of no where and everywhere etc etc etc etc a true bully culture.

These sativas are so special this crowd I speak of would ultimately encourage the erasure of these pure Sativas off the face of this earth.

It is a case of the highest form of ankle-biting. They do it to Arjan of Greenhouse Seeds and call him a criminal and on and on.

These ankle-biting accusers are essentially the thugs and violent criminals of the Cannabis world who can't be straight-edge with anything ever so their motive is to strike down truly good things and then build a sub-culture around chuckle-f***ing at things they cannot understand.

in other words if one is to create great genetics then these ankle-biters show up and must be fended off from time to time with truth and reason.
I'm speaking about people in general and issues with being told seeds they made herm..... nothing specific to Hempy or not, to me it's just simply an ego thing, and trying to control plants and genetics we can't begin to fully understand, especially when being grown with assistance, or hindrance (ha) by someone elses hands in different place, etc..... Personally I don't mind hermie plants one bit, often it comes with the territory for what I'm seeking..... My expectations are fair, and real....

If Hempy made some dope ass Thai or Thia seeds, that don't herm... he should be comfortable with that, and enjoy his creation, spread them far and wide so others too can experience them... Fuck the haters..... and the hero fan boys too, both are equally as bad in my book, and provide equal disservice to the "space"...

xet

I'm speaking about people in general and issues with being told seeds they made herm..... nothing specific to Hempy or not, to me it's just simply an ego thing, and trying to control plants and genetics we can't begin to fully understand, especially when being grown with assistance, or hindrance (ha) by someone elses hands in different place, etc..... Personally I don't mind hermie plants one bit, often it comes with the territory for what I'm seeking..... My expectations are fair, and real....

If Hempy made some dope ass Thai or Thia seeds, that don't herm... he should be comfortable with that, and enjoy his creation, spread them far and wide so others too can experience them... Fuck the haters..... and the hero fan boys too, both are equally as bad in my book, and provide equal disservice to the "space"...
I hear you, I agree, the haters have gotten so extreme and ridiculous that not hating Nevil is also associated with worshiping Nevil as his hero fan boy and we have to bend over and bow to the finger pointers to justify our existence by explaining to futility why we see and do as we do. People were more about mumbling their tourettes in the closet alone before the keyboard days that is for certain.

So it's this long convuluted nature of the haters who are starting the beef by constantly poking the chest of the person they are claiming is in their face.

And at the end of the day why are people in each other's faces, they can hate Nevil and hate people who don't hate Nevil and not be in people's faces and all is well.

So it is really apparent they have some aim to drag people into something who don't even care about being dragged into something while simultaneously not wanting it pointed out that they are running some sort of pet project of dragging people across coals because the fact someone else believes something different justifies their attacks and insults. Heard that somewhere before https://news.yahoo.com/man-released-running-over-teen-113332690.html

Tangwena

Veteran
From my perspective it's Hempy minding his own and others sniping at him with connotations of being a worthless piece of trash simply because they claim his hermie plants yadda yadda because Hempy, unlike his accusers, have a history in breeding projects which significantly influenced the betterment of Cannabis culture.

And the anti-hempyites also equate anyone who likes Nevil or associate(d) with Nevil or Nevil's genetics/projects as "narcissist just like Trump" which adds to their ridiculous speculations, and they further that by thinking it's okay to surreptitiously insult and attack out of no where and everywhere etc etc etc etc a true bully culture.

These sativas are so special this crowd I speak of would ultimately encourage the erasure of these pure Sativas off the face of this earth.

It is a case of the highest form of ankle-biting. They do it to Arjan of Greenhouse Seeds and call him a criminal and on and on.

These ankle-biting accusers are essentially the thugs and violent criminals of the Cannabis world who can't be straight-edge with anything ever so their motive is to strike down truly good things and then build a sub-culture around chuckle-f***ing at things they cannot understand.

in other words if one is to create great genetics then these ankle-biters show up and must be fended off from time to time with truth and reason.
Finally the truth thank god.
Just love the plant its easy.

spitz

I’m here to talk about bushweeds offerings. I like more pictures and less 💩 slinging. Here is my mm78. It took months to develop into this. I’m proud that I’ve kept it alive this long. The first run (from seed) plant structure was noticeably different. It seems that it has matured into something quite unique.

Thanks @bushweed!

2ACEBD82-B846-4182-BE0B-A683002D1570.jpeg

5F4E6981-97BB-4EBE-A061-2180C7E57538.jpeg

32CCB9E5-351B-4AB5-82DE-1361B732F23B.jpeg

3596BC3E-F1D4-4E6F-A7D4-E6B04A0B45B8.jpeg

7A948C1B-C548-48FF-AD86-D743CD660A70.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C503006-2827-4113-BA0B-7F7E4E9D57D4.jpeg
    9C503006-2827-4113-BA0B-7F7E4E9D57D4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
There is a huge difference in finding a true hermaphrodite to having female plants or even male plants for that matter show intersex traits mid to late in flower wally.

Some pure sativa lines have 3 sexes that show at sex even Kanga told you this in the Grail thread.
i think you should go back where you have been,
as often is the case you are clueless as to how things work ,
a true hermaphrodite , what the fuck is that even man ,
if it has another sex on it other than what it is , its an intersexed plant mate , no ifs or buts ,

now get my name out of your mouth and stop talking to me please ,
i dont want to interact with you , your a nutter in my opinion , i d prefer to speak with normal easy going folks...

you have no idea xet ,
you have yet again jumped in to stick your boot in after someone else has bitten ,
seems to be becoming a common theme for you , and its trolling mate ,
i read you loud and clear xet , ive noted your tone toward me for some time now ,
ankle biter ,, hahaha
history in breeding projects my ass mate ,
stop the trolling and go back to stuff you are more at home with ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
well if kanga or bushy said so it must be set in stone, lmao..... sorry, but man FFS get people off pedestals already, the insecurity and egoes that run rampant in cannabis forums always fascinates me....

Couple thoughts on all this from folk much smarter than I willing to put in the work............... An article that links to many studies @ this matter, and on the Asian plateau IIRC it's focused...

"Most flowering plants are hermaphroditic, and unisexual individuals (dioecious) have evolved from hermaphroditic ancestors many times (Renner, 2014). Trioecy is an uncommon sexual system in which hermaphrodites, females, and males coexist in some species. Trioecy occurs during the evolutionary transition from hermaphroditism to dioecy (Charlesworth and Charlesworth, 1978, Ross, 1982, Spigler and Ashman, 2012). Trioecy is a stable evolutionary stage under pollen limitation of female seed production because pollen limitation reduces the fitness of females but not self-fertile hermaphrodites, counteracting the seed fertility advantage of females (Maurice and Fleming, 1995). " ....... CONTD

*******************************************************************************************************

Also Interesting to note:

I'm still not sure why SOO many people seem to take it so personally and often when plants just gonna do what plants wanna do........ After all - It's a "dioecious" plant bred underground for centuries in some cases, to be expected, not sure it's anyone's fault in particular nor specific to any set of reason(s).....
i sure didnt blame anyone or rag anyone out about it ,
yes better selection could have been done making an f2
but nevertheless i did come across a plant i enjoyed ....

as you say its the beast we deal with and often the first generation of an outcross is the best to grow and hopefully we can avoid the problems that sometimes occur with little selections and from small numbers in following generations ...

F2F

A few pics of the MM78 he-she.

Any such thing as “sports” in cannabis? I’m familiar with this in the evergreen family - when a particular branch/shoot displays a different phenotype than rest of plant.

Four leads from this topped he-she “male”, least to most female expressive.
full

full

full

full

Peace
F2F

F2F

And…OSSxMM phenos.

@TheDarkStorm, or anyone - I’m guessing the skinnier leaf here is Oax leaning, the fatter leaf pheno is taller, and has the prominent Thai like side branches/nodes hugging the main stem that turn it into one long spear bud.
Edit: and the skinny leaf pheno is ~3-4wks faster by the looks.
full

full

Peace,
F2F

Last edited:

F2F

Tick tock…starting to get interesting I guess.

Pollinations completed:
Lime madness - two males/two females
OSSxMM - one male/four females
MMxThai78 - one male/two females (edit 1: male used has pistils, so appropriate to note he showed intersex traits)
(Bonus pollen chucks 😁 - OSS/MMxLM, BLR/Cherry chem x LM, LM x Mango Haze)

Plants
Excited to see/say OSSxMM plant #1 is ~3 or so wks behind 2, 4, & 5.

OSSxMM 4 and 5 are twins by appearance structure wise, flower onset, and terps. Some resin. Ripe fruit/mango terps ? (Edit 2: Below two plants I’m categorizing as Oax phenos due to earlier flowering onset and leaf appearance (narrow)).

Representative shots.
full

full

Peace,
F2F

Last edited:

F2F

Good to know @Mtn. Nectar. I’m a big fan of first-hand experiences, not so much internet experts, books, etc. 👍

I wonder if a street lamp 40m away has triggered intersex traits on that MMXThai78 male. The degree of intersex on the different leads could be simply a matter of which branches experienced more/less exposure to the stress of this extra light? :chin:

Peace
F2F

Raho

Veteran
Ah, he's back. And the thread instantly goes to shit.

Somebody please name all the "Nevil Haters" up here so I can understand how to spot them.
I honestly don't know anyone that hates Nev.
You guys create this perception of animosity out of thin air. It exists only in your own minds.
This isn't 2010 on MNS people. There is no army of anonymous trolls working round the clock to tarnish Nevil's rep. That was horrible and hurt the entire community by forcing him offline.
Everyone I know respects Nev's work and contributions.

xet says hi.jpg

xet . . . exactly what "breeding projects" has Hempy performed that "significantly influenced the betterment of Cannabis culture"?
Is giving a cutting to Nevil the same thing as breeding? Maybe that's how "extreme researchers" like you see it, but not me.

Have you even smoked his Thai'78 pure? Maybe you think that by being Hempy's "white knight", that you might someday get him to share his prized pure strain with you as well? You obviously don't know him very well.
Assuming that you have never actually smoked it . . . it's confusing that an "extreme researcher" like you can just assume that Hempy's Thai78 has "significantly influenced the betterment of Cannabis culture."

Anyway, for those running the seeds this thread is about, I wish you all the best luck with your selections and smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts