What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

TheDarkStorm

what are you on about darkie,
the first part of that post sounds like one of hempys brain fart posts ,
provocative , pretending to know all , with some evidence , but im holding it back , kinda post ,
just get it out if you want to say something mate , dont make those sort of posts,
that style of posting creates dramas , and thats the last thing we want , there are enough dramas surrounding the haze story without you trying to create more ....

on the mm ,
kanga was busted before he met nevil , how many years before i cant recall , its online somewhere ,
he spent 12 months in jail and was let loose after paying the courts a large sum of money, assets , i dont recall the exact details , but i remember it was a $6 million dollar bust ,
after that , he had to try to sort out his mullum seed again ,
so only he can tell you exactly what they were , what got mixed , etc ...
Ah that makes sense Donald..
Ignore the top part....I just get sick of people thinking things are a competition sometimes (concerning haze work)...both of the main two chaps did what they could to get things out there for people the best they knew how.....we should just appreciate what we have an move on

Piff_cat

sams line contains very little of the mutations that made haze what is was to begin with. haze was created accidentally thru the process known as an aneuploid swarm. a natural polyploid from the jungle was put back to itself unleashing this swarm. polyploids, specifically triploids, will perform imperfect meiosis due to multiple sets of chromosomes but only 2 poles, a barrage of different chromosome sets and numbers. this completely changes gene dosages and creating extreme phenotypes. specifically high lignin content greatly increased the amount of aromatic amino acid building blocks.
most common aneuploid is a trisomy with 21 chromosomes- 2 full sets plus 1 3rd copy. the genes and traits this chromosomes contains will become increased and exaggerated and many other arrangements exist. but aneuploids are not a natural form. stabalizing reverts gene dosage back to status quo and the extreme phenotypes are gone. every aneuploid is on its way to returning to a diploid in just a few generations, especially fast if your unaware of the process and cant make selections based on it.
madmac found an old haze runt crazy plant in tom hill. this was a recreation of first haze polyploid brought on by toms intricate generational breeding all the stars lined up right for this one plant. but nevs plants were a time capsule... getting those 7 to pop changed everything because they still had the dosage changes. aneuploidy is fatal in a high percentage of the offspring, the reason so few germinated. sams 76 had mostly already returned to diploid, although ghosts lived on which can be seen in his fasciated predator haze. check out the pics
thillmuta.jpeg
thillmuatatn.jpeg
thillmuatant.jpeg
thillmutat.jpeg
and now nevs..
soma1male.jpg
SMH 4.28.22 (3).jpg
ex9.jpg
new-extreme-haze-reserve-it-now.jpg

Attachments

• knobsj.jpg
    knobsj.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 44

TheDarkStorm

sams line contains very little of the mutations that made haze what is was to begin with. haze was created accidentally thru the process known as an aneuploid swarm. a natural polyploid from the jungle was put back to itself unleashing this swarm. polyploids, specifically triploids, will perform imperfect meiosis due to multiple sets of chromosomes but only 2 poles, a barrage of different chromosome sets and numbers. this completely changes gene dosages and creating extreme phenotypes. specifically high lignin content greatly increased the amount of aromatic amino acid building blocks.
most common aneuploid is a trisomy with 21 chromosomes- 2 full sets plus 1 3rd copy. the genes and traits this chromosomes contains will become increased and exaggerated and many other arrangements exist. but aneuploids are not a natural form. stabalizing reverts gene dosage back to status quo and the extreme phenotypes are gone. every aneuploid is on its way to returning to a diploid in just a few generations, especially fast if your unaware of the process and cant make selections based on it.
madmac found an old haze runt crazy plant in tom hill. this was a recreation of first haze polyploid brought on by toms intricate generational breeding all the stars lined up right for this one plant. but nevs plants were a time capsule... getting those 7 to pop changed everything because they still had the dosage changes. aneuploidy is fatal in a high percentage of the offspring, the reason so few germinated. sams 76 had mostly already returned to diploid, although ghosts lived on which can be seen in his fasciated predator haze. check out the pics View attachment 18130244 View attachment 18130245 View attachment 18130246 View attachment 18130247 and now nevs.. View attachment 18130249 View attachment 18130250 View attachment 18130253 View attachment 18130255

madmac found an old haze runt crazy plant in tom hill. this was a recreation of first haze polyploid brought on by toms intricate generational breeding all the stars lined up right for this one plant. but nevs plants were a time capsule... getting those 7 to pop changed everything because they still had the dosage changes. aneuploidy is fatal in a high percentage of the offspring, the reason so few germinated. sams 76 had mostly already returned to diploid, although ghosts lived on which can be seen in his fasciated predator haze. check out the pics View attachment 18130244 View attachment 18130245 View attachment 18130246 View attachment 18130247 and now nevs.. View attachment 18130249 View attachment 18130250

View attachment 18130253 View attachment 18130255
Those are all inbred.....yes can be considered decendants.......an are you sure thats from haze in the thh...you do know sam bred haze for posi with not just his haze line....
Would you consider just f2-ing something accidentally making a line....I wouldn't really.......oh something that may intrest you, seems that a5 outcrossed then inbred into itself multiple times brings out faciated plants.....you can pm me iif you wish as its going a bit off thread topic...

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ah that makes sense Donald..
Ignore the top part....I just get sick of people thinking things are a competition sometimes (concerning haze work)...both of the main two chaps did what they could to get things out there for people the best they knew how.....we should just appreciate what we have an move on
yea i still have no idea what you are referring to , the previous posts had no reference to what your talking about darkie ,
its a bit of the blue , like you were continuing a conversation with someone else not in the room or something ,
lets just stay on track shall we and not have posts that are so off track to the topic at hand ,
like what 2 chaps even , what were we stuck on that we need to move on from , i think we left you behind somewhere and already moved on pages ago and just now you are catching up or something mate ...

TheDarkStorm

yea i still have no idea what you are referring to , the previous posts had no reference to what your talking about darkie ,
its a bit of the blue , like you were continuing a conversation with someone else not in the room or something ,
lets just stay on track shall we and not have posts that are so off track to the topic at hand ,
like what 2 chaps even , what were we stuck on that we need to move on from , i think we left you behind somewhere and already moved on pages ago and just now you are catching up or something mate ...
Your right Donald....ive not been well for awhile so only come online now an then....so yeah it was kinda of catching up to stuff a few pages back.....I dont mind you editing the couple of my posts that are off topic.

Anyway on topic...is the laos part in super laos the same as that big jungle laos that you had.?...have you ever tried Hawaiian snow....that used to use a very electric racy plant from a laos line in it....was wondering how different or similar the two laos lines may be....would you by any chance know if bushy was using a specific cutting someones selected from that laos or has he just found a plant himself...?...

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
all good darkie,
sorry to hear you havent been well mate ,
best way to feel better is to have a laugh if you can ,
always the best medicine i think ...

and yes that was the super laos and i sent some seed to bushy so he used the same seed as i did ,
it was donned "super" laos as a bit of a dig at nevils use of the word on his seedlines ,
lets face it , hard to get better than when its called super,
well unless of course its super duper .... 5555

TheDarkStorm

all good darkie,
sorry to hear you havent been well mate ,
best way to feel better is to have a laugh if you can ,
always the best medicine i think ...

and yes that was the super laos and i sent some seed to bushy so he used the same seed as i did ,
it was donned "super" laos as a bit of a dig at nevils use of the word on his seedlines ,
lets face it , hard to get better than when its called super,
well unless of course its super duper .... 5555
Thanks Donald....wouldn't surprise me if there was a super duper something or other....there actually used to be a triple s...super super super skunk....god only knows how that came about.....was rank though...even more than super skunk...but in a kind of nasty way.
So with the super laos Donald did you find the majority of plants racy an electric in them ?...or is it more so something you have to look for....obviously bushys release has the haze in it aswell but its still a line that don't get talked about much....so any bits of info would definitely be of interest to me an others on what the seeds could churn out....thanks man.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I shouldnt have mentioned it because perhaps i plan to have a super duper something at some point ,, haha ...
i reckon sssdh is a bit of a mouthful when u say it fast ....

i found they were all good darkie ,
the high on them all was similar and the sort of euphoric high i go for,
the reason i picked the one i did was due to it yielding well and having larger flowers with a little more chunk to them ,
and of course it was much the same as the others with regard to the high and potency ...
i would think bushy s laos haze would be pretty excellent ,
i cant recall which haze he used , but i seem to remember he was growing old timers haze , which seems to not get the nod for being an actual haze ,
whether it originally came from the same source or not ,, i have no idea ,
anyhow the laos mango i made was well received by those that grew it and still does the rounds in my area as it is quite a yielder , and loved by those who toke it ,
takes them back to the old days they say , its quite sweet and resinous pot , with a pronounced euphoric high that many really enjoy ..
so with that in mind , im sure the one bushy made it equally nice ..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Loving the info in this thread, thanks everyone
I grew the Hawaiian snow from ghs around 15 years ago after trying it in their coffeeshop - their cut was brutally strong, came on almost like an edible.
From seed it was very racy, and gave me visual disturbances (eye worm type) seemed a bit raw for my tastes… maybe needed a little bass with the treble.
Smelled like sweet onion.

TheDarkStorm

Loving the info in this thread, thanks everyone
I grew the Hawaiian snow from ghs around 15 years ago after trying it in their coffeeshop - their cut was brutally strong, came on almost like an edible.
From seed it was very racy, and gave me visual disturbances (eye worm type) seemed a bit raw for my tastes… maybe needed a little bass with the treble.
Smelled like sweet onion.
Looks like you got the same I did from it..its that laos they use...what ever it was it was killer.....which is why I thought it would be good to find out more about bushys super laos haze.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I went back to the coffeeshop a few years later and found it was no longer on the menu- lots of fashionable USA cuts instead.
They suggested I have some amnesia as it was like it, and that’s when I left the shop as they clearly had not tried the snow.
It is the only strain I have tried with Laos in, and it grew like a vine- I had it tied all around the tent by the finish.

funkyhorse

Interesting plants funky horse....I think nevil made nh21 x mm a few different ways....using different versions of mm....im sure he actually tinkered with it an got it to were he wanted later...an may have held things back using that version...did you see much variations in yours...i cant tell too much from the pictures..looks like you have mainly two types.....im not 100% on this but I think I remember beans saying he made all the seeds for bushy via open pollination....if accurate its a good way of checking out some of the genetics that went into the lines
Hi there TDS
The males flowered differently and one of them was particularly a pest attractor
From the girls I am seeing two different kind of buds.
Girl number 2 is clearly different and much longer flowering
Both of the PM girls and girl 1 make similar buds
This is picture from girl 1 which is the most advanced of the 3 remaining and girl 1 of the girls making this type of bud is the most promising because she is fungus free
Would you chop now or leave her a few more days?
Girl 1
Nh21 x MM 1 (3).jpeg
Nh21 x MM 1 (2).jpeg

Have a nice week everybody

TheDarkStorm

Hi there TDS
The males flowered differently and one of them was particularly a pest attractor
From the girls I am seeing two different kind of buds.
Girl number 2 is clearly different and much longer flowering
Both of the PM girls and girl 1 make similar buds
This is picture from girl 1 which is the most advanced of the 3 remaining and girl 1 of the girls making this type of bud is the most promising because she is fungus free
Would you chop now or leave her a few more days?
Girl 1
View attachment 18131311 View attachment 18131310
Have a nice week everybody
Thanks Funkyhorse, interesting to see all the details you look at an document. They look very nice. I would give them a bit longer as it looks like their still pushing out new buds an pistols. You could take some samples now though an see how they feel.

funkyhorse

Chop day for girls 1 and 4
All girls have PM except girl 2, very hard genetics for my environment, at least I hope to have the chance to try the so famous and hyped Neville Haze, it doesnt seem to be good genetics for my environment. I will never get to grow it to full expression in this environment but at least it is a good glance at it
I honestly think plants behave different indoors and outdoors. While indoors they might keep pushing new pistils and foxtailing, outdoors when it stopped swelling it is maturing
Girls 1 to the right and 4 to the left for size comparison
Nh21 x MM 1 and 4.jpeg

Girl 1
Nh21 x MM 1 (4).jpeg
Nh21 x MM 1 (5).jpeg
Nh21 x MM 1 (6).jpeg

Girl 4
Nh21 x MM 4 (6).jpeg

Before trimming girl 4
Nh21 x MM 4 (9).jpeg

Have a nice day everybody

TheDarkStorm

All girls have PM except girl 2, very hard genetics for my environment, at least I hope to have the chance to try the so famous and hyped Neville Haze, it doesnt seem to be good genetics for my environment. I will never get to grow it to full expression in this environment but at least it is a good glance at it
I honestly think plants behave different indoors and outdoors. While indoors they might keep pushing new pistils and foxtailing, outdoors when it stopped swelling it is maturing
View attachment 18710319
Girl 1
View attachment 18710320 View attachment 18710323 View attachment 18710324
Girl 4
View attachment 18710326
Before trimming girl 4
View attachment 18710327
Intresting thats happened. The f1 of these were bred outdoors an nearly 50 different f1 nevils haze were tested in 1 to 1 breedings with many many different things all outdoors whilst nevil was still testing how each of the nevils haze phenos behaved put to various things including various mullums. I wonder what beans's criteria were when or if any selections were done to make these f2 seeds. You'll be lucky if you ever get to grow the original nevils haze. It hasnt been available in seedform for years. Nevil himself did get to see many plants of the 2004-2010 batch that were sold at mr nice next to many plants of his own f1 1997 nevils haze. No one knew the original better than him an he said himself its not the same thing so hasnt been available for years. Roughly around the 2007-2008 period every one had been waiting for a new batch of nevils haze to be made. An due to the wait an none being in stock for sometime shant gifted leet a couple of seeds out the fridge from the original 1997 nh nevil had bred himself. Everyone else still had to wait for the sale stock of nh to be made. No plant like leets were found in any seed from way back in 2002 all the way to the present day apart from in that privately held 1997 nh stock an many had been grown out. Similar plants have been found however in the old original 1997 stock shanti himself popped not too far back an in the batch nevil used to breed in Australia. The closest thing you'll find to the original now are in the numerous different 1 to 1 mateings making a number of different f2s nevil made himself in Australia with the original 1997 nevils haze. Though those are very hard to get.
But good luck with these, let us know how they turn out for you as finished material.

Last edited:

funkyhorse

This is Senegal Haze x (Seedsman Hz x Ohz90)
Senegal Haze comes from stock of Nevil 97, called phoenix haze
Moldless and fungusless
Indoors makes foxtails like the guys are showing at other threads
Senegal haze 2.jpeg

Outdoors exactly same cut makes pompoms
Senegal haze 2 (7).jpeg
Senegal haze 2 (8).jpeg
Senegal haze 2 (9).jpeg

indoors was full of pests, outdoors it is free from pests
pests did not bother her at all
This particular girl indoors gave foxtail buds full of munchies
I wonder if this outdoor grown cut of her free of pests willl be better, in a couple of months I will know
So yes, I understand this grail project is not the same stuff as the 97 batch and should not be called grail at all
And it is same from kanga side, it is not the same original MM, it is the survivor seed after the police raid
So it certainly cant be grail at all, at least it is not grail for my environment
Probably the original batch was much better for my environment according to what Senegal Haze and descendants are showing, it is sad the original genetics are not available

Wuachuma

View attachment 18710319
Girl 1
View attachment 18710320 View attachment 18710323 View attachment 18710324
Girl 4
View attachment 18710326
Before trimming girl 4
View attachment 18710327
I've grown a lot in the PNW (48 deg N) where its too humid and has constant rain for most of the year.
I've leanred Gypsum is your friend - calcium sulfate. The calcium thickens the cell walls so the PM hyphae cant penetrate, and thus infect, the plant.
Another trick I've learned is to spray Potassium Silicate. Silica strengthens the cell walls (prevents hyphae penetration) while the high pH kills the spores. I've been able to spray K-Sil up to say week 4 or 5 without really killing the pistils. Past that, the K-Sil can cause the pistils to turn red/brown. My practice has been to spray the K-Sil and then spray later with just water.
Pro-Tekt is a simple source of K-Sil, and great for easily emulsifying essential oils (they kill mites and PM/molds), but the prefered source is AgSil 16

Last edited:

regseeds

@Mods serious issue here, can all this Nevil, Mr nice completely off topic stuff be moved to that particular thread.

Has zero relevance or correlation to the topic at hand. The thread is titled "Bush Weed Seeds"

like you were continuing a conversation with someone else not in the room or something ,
like what 2 chaps even , what were we stuck on that we need to move on from , i think we left you behind somewhere and already moved on pages ago

Latest posts

Latest posts