What's new

BURROS OUTDOOR

ELBURRO

To better news my biggest blue dream is almost 6ft tall and the starfighters are over 6ft tall. I should have a updated strain list of what I am doing by the end of the week. The plants are coming along great and picking back up.

Attachments

• bdream row.JPG
    bdream row.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 8
  • bdream.JPG
    bdream.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
  • chesse bubba.JPG
    chesse bubba.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 8
  • garden 7_7.JPG
    garden 7_7.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
  • starfighter.JPG
    starfighter.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 7
V

Veg N Out

Fuck! 16 times the dose! FUCK!! Ca 25 should be Weighed....4 gram per gallon!

If you can get something like Blue Dream you can still do good if you put 4 per mound..Bless

OLDproLg

Veteran
DAMN..

Sucks to read about bad handling,in such a nice setup?
Bluedream should be sweet anyways!

ELBURRO

So a little update. In the holes that I was not able to find replacments. I planted 4 clones of bobby's Pineapple. It a old school mendo strain that grows like bamboo and finishes early in the season. All the plants are growing at rapid rate and I will post some pictures tmrw.

ELBURRO

:dance013:

Attachments

• lemon kush.JPG
    lemon kush.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 7
  • 3 kings.JPG
    3 kings.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 7
  • garden 1.JPG
    garden 1.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 8
  • bluedream row.JPG
    bluedream row.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 8
  • back yard.JPG
    back yard.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 7

ELBURRO

I am so grateful for my plants health and for everybody that has helped me along the way.

Attachments

• pineapple.JPG
    pineapple.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
  • kol.JPG
    kol.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 6
  • eskimo kush.JPG
    eskimo kush.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 9
  • skywalker og.JPG
    skywalker og.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
  • wol kush.JPG
    wol kush.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 8

ELBURRO

Here is picture of a clone of chemdog. I believe it is the the chemdog 91. The guy that I got it from got the clone in the mid 1990's it was just labeled chemdog. I will be throwing a couple out to see what they do in some 10gal smart pots.

Attachments

• chem.JPG
    chem.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 7

ELBURRO

OK, so the garden is doing great. Nothing is flowering yet because I just turned the sup lighting off couple days ago . I took my vegging gh and turned it into a bed. In this gh, I am running mostly what I think is chemdog.

Attachments

• BACKYARD.JPG
    BACKYARD.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
  • STARFIGHTER.JPG
    STARFIGHTER.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
  • GREENHOUSE.JPG
    GREENHOUSE.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 8
  • GARDEN.JPG
    GARDEN.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
  • BLUE ROW.JPG
    BLUE ROW.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 7

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Nice bud, man ! How is the density, it looks pretty dense ?
What is the lineage of Starfighter ?
Good luck with the rest of your grow !
Peace, HJ.

Golani

What's up?
This is my 2012 outdoor. I did not think this was not going to happen, but through a lot of hard work, I made it happen. Here is the story: It has been some of the hardest months of my life and it has been very stressful. I had a partner and we had 2 properties. We had a difference of opinion and I said fuck it. I told him to take everything that I didn't want anything to do with you him and his baby mama. So, my journey started with nowhere to live and thousands of miles from my home. I decided that I was not going to give up and that I would make my dreams come true. So, I took my plants, put them in my RV, and started looking for a new home. After 45 days, I was able to get a property. Here goes the setup: I will be doing homemade smartpots and mounds. I will be running mostly seeds strains from many different breeders, but for the most part it will be Ganjarebelseeds and some clones.

The soil is super nice it has everything you could want in soil. The soil has Organic Compost,Peat Moss,Pearlite,Chicken Manure,Worm Castings,Bat Guano,Kelp Meal,Glacier Rock Dust,Oyster Shell Powder,Gypsum,Lime,Azomite Powder,Red Lava Rock,Leonardite,
K MAG,Alfalfa Meal and Bone Meal.

I will post more details later but for now here are some pics.

Saludos Burro , What is the temperature of the area?