What's new

BURROS OUTDOOR

ELBURRO

What's up?
This is my 2012 outdoor. I did not think this was not going to happen, but through a lot of hard work, I made it happen. Here is the story: It has been some of the hardest months of my life and it has been very stressful. I had a partner and we had 2 properties. We had a difference of opinion and I said fuck it. I told him to take everything that I didn't want anything to do with you him and his baby mama. So, my journey started with nowhere to live and thousands of miles from my home. I decided that I was not going to give up and that I would make my dreams come true. So, I took my plants, put them in my RV, and started looking for a new home. After 45 days, I was able to get a property. Here goes the setup: I will be doing homemade smartpots and mounds. I will be running mostly seeds strains from many different breeders, but for the most part it will be Ganjarebelseeds and some clones.

The soil is super nice it has everything you could want in soil. The soil has Organic Compost,Peat Moss,Pearlite,Chicken Manure,Worm Castings,Bat Guano,Kelp Meal,Glacier Rock Dust,Oyster Shell Powder,Gypsum,Lime,Azomite Powder,Red Lava Rock,Leonardite,
K MAG,Alfalfa Meal and Bone Meal.

I will post more details later but for now here are some pics.

Attachments

• DSC00659 - Copy.JPG
    DSC00659 - Copy.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00649 - Copy.JPG
    DSC00649 - Copy.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00652 - Copy.JPG
    DSC00652 - Copy.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00663 - Copy.JPG
    DSC00663 - Copy.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
  • STARFIGHTER MALE - Copy.jpg
    STARFIGHTER MALE - Copy.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5

ELBURRO

The first picture is Garden 1 ,the second is 3 kings , third is skywalkers og , fourth pic is the veg area and the fifth pic is a starfighter male that I am crossing to everything.

Why are you running a seed factory?

You've got 50 or 60 odd plants there, wouldn't both the quality & quantity make killing all the males $$$ far more profitable?

Factor in the cost of buying 100 or 150 seeds vs. how much less you'll get for a bunch of seed weed.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why are you running a seed factory?

You've got 50 or 60 odd plants there, wouldn't both the quality & quantity make killing all the males $$$ far more profitable?

Factor in the cost of buying 100 or 150 seeds vs. how much less you'll get for a bunch of seed weed.

There is some serious genetics in those seeds,they're not your average seed strains. Either way some people love the excitement of growing seeds to find special and unique plants of incredible quality. We already did that and now Burros get to do it again and reap the benefits of our selections and make his own.

Burro,looks like you've been working your ass off. I'm impressed and stoked you started a thread,looks like it's gonna be a good one. Everything looks great. Beautiful garden man! Word up.
Peace.

Andyo

Veteran
courage and determination

courage and determination

Courage and determination will get you there .
Thing is i find in life that the more you have the harder it is to find company,.
Most have no balls no brains no skills .

Much respect for your determination and planning ,I wish you well.A

sinaloa

Veteran
hi bro,

hi bro,

good.gif
Most definitely tagged for this one
lurk.gif

Are you growing indoors or outdoors??
chin.gif

Good Luck with it all and can't wait to see these perform for you:biggrin:

regards:tiphat:

OLDproLg

Veteran
GEE bu gus,
CRIP a kuss!

WAaaaaooo,i was just sayin to my self last night"icmag needs some BIG boy grows this year"...KILLA effort so far!!!!

Sorry to hear about the others...its always best to stay safe anyway!!
Peace..Lg

niceeven

nice work and not what I would call entry level! Obviously you know what you want and you have the determination to make it happen! Good on you bro, I will be lurking about from time to time!

Good job and good luck!

joe guy

lookin at these threads makes me want to say fuck it all get some land live off it and and grow in it only one big problem the WIFE.... lol so ill stick to my few indoors lol
very impressed to say the least... good job dude gona be seein me around here more often...

ELBURRO

Thank you everybody for the support. Here is a list of some the strains I will be running:

Clones:
1.3 kings
2.blue dream
3.lime kush
4.skywalker og
Seeds strain:
1.Bubba og from Cedarberry farm
2.Green Manalishi from Mota
3.banana split og from Golden lion
4.keylime kush from Golden lion
5.Chesse bubba from Divine
6.Eskimo kush from Divine
7.Chemical Romance from Divine
8.Starfighter from Alien
9.Kolossus from ******
I also have more strains from Ganja Rebel, but I will post more about that when I have them ready.

ELBURRO

OK , in the soil, I mixed mycorrhizae . Then for nutrients, I will be doing a chemical and organic mix. I will be making teas for veg with mix of worm casting, molasses, guanos and other stuff . Then for bloom, I will be using veg+bloom with drip clean. For foilar spray, I will use CB Foilar pack with molasses and I will also be doing calcium 25. For watering, I will be running 4 shrubblers per plant. In garden 1 I will be running sup lighting. That all for now will post more later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GOICD5YX-Q

Attachments

• green manalishi 1 - Copy.JPG
    green manalishi 1 - Copy.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 10
  • bubbaog7 - Copy.jpg
    bubbaog7 - Copy.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 7
  • bluedream - Copy.JPG
    bluedream - Copy.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 6
  • blue dream row - Copy.JPG
    blue dream row - Copy.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 9
  • starfighter14 - Copy.JPG
    starfighter14 - Copy.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 6

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Why in the world would you use a chem organic mix? All bad, get those chems out and your grow will be 3 times the grow.

benzo

Legit!!!! Hope all goes as planned .!!

Did you dig holes at all? It just placed the dirt on the ground?