What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burmese Sativa (VISC/Chimera) Who Likes?

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Was away for a bit, when I got back, the heat was off! The effects of a few 'cool to cold' nights are clearly evident ('about' 6 1/2 weeks I think). She's pretty damned sexxxy if you ask me!

Peace
BM

Attachments

• IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0894.jpg
    IMG_0894.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 17

LostTribe

Premium user
I always wanted to know if anyone had grown VISC's "Fucking Incredible"? I kind of recall it being crossed to burmese at somepoint but cloudy at best. I did stumble upon a few CC mag's circa 2005 recently while cleaning some old junk out and will take a look tomorrow in them as the entire emery seed catalogue is in the front pages! Glad I kept them!

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Hey LT

Grew it out a good few years back, excellent gear...straight up 'hammer to the head' indica with a fantastic hashy taste. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Have grown several of their strains (Fucking Incredible, Kat, GSpot, Blackberry, Dubble Bubble, Passionfruit, Burmese) over the years...all were good to great. I absolutely love their Burmese, lovely plant to grow from start to finish. Excellent yields of lovely tight buds. And after a nice cure, is as good a draw as most anything I've smoked, or tasted! I can see why they used it in a lot of their crosses...that's why I crossed it to my JH keeper...hoping for some real fire.

[/FONT]They did do a cross of Burmese x FI, called '4:20' if I recall correctly.

Peace
BM

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

Looking nice, guys !

A friend of mine inherited my seed collection with some VISC gear. Been trying to get him to look into the Burmese freebies, crossed with SSH and Fuma con Diablos.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I always wanted to know if anyone had grown VISC's "Fucking Incredible"? I kind of recall it being crossed to burmese at somepoint but cloudy at best. I did stumble upon a few CC mag's circa 2005 recently while cleaning some old junk out and will take a look tomorrow in them as the entire emery seed catalogue is in the front pages! Glad I kept them!

VISC crossed everything to Fucking Incredible. They also crossed everything to Burmese. As already stated, FI is their stone high, but I think it is pretty good since it is light on the couch-lock effects. I LOVE their Burmese due to it's more cerebral high. I do a lot of outcrossing like a good pollen chucker should. Now that my personal genetic line has been crossed to Burmese and then Trainwreck, I have been dallying in this generation. Lot's of careful selection and some inbreeding before I move on to anything else. The results have been just too good.

A kind soul got me some Burmese seeds, but after trying a dozen or more, none of them have sprouted yet. I'm disappointed, but the crosses I've made with Burmese have me content enough to avoid being too sore about the germination issue. I will consider myself extremely lucky if I get even one of the pure Burmese to sprout. I'll try again when the weather gets hot.

Looking good Bud Man.

ThaiBliss

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Thanks TB for the additional info on this fantastic strain and seedbank. Good luck trying to germ a few of those beauties...rootin' for ya brutha!

Peace
BM

Stash

I've got some very old seeds that I take good care of. I now have 8 Burmese plants growing, maybe 5 weeks along now. The plan is to make a shit load of seeds. I'll try to update.
Later, Stash

JACKBAYBEH

This thread reminded me that I still have a few Reeferman
AG13 x Burmese beans in the stash. From his R&D releases circa 2006 iirc. Tried to germ a few sometime back with no luck. The pics in this thread got me wanting to try the rest. :biggrin:

anurag

Burmese crosses

Burmese crosses

I read this and have decided to cross some Burmese with DJ Short's F13, as well as a cross of Apollo 13 x A 11 with Burmese.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I've got some very old seeds that I take good care of. I now have 8 Burmese plants growing, maybe 5 weeks along now. The plan is to make a shit load of seeds. I'll try to update.
Later, Stash

Hey Stash, please do brutha!

AG13 x Burmese beans in the stash. From his R&D releases circa 2006 iirc. Tried to germ a few sometime back with no luck. The pics in this thread got me wanting to try the rest.
biggrin.gif

Glad I could provide a little inspiration Jack, good luck, hope you get at least a couple to crack!

I read this and have decided to cross some Burmese with DJ Short's F13, as well as a cross of Apollo 13 x A 11 with Burmese.

Sounds like a couple of great choices anurag, is your Burmese from VISC?

Thanks for dropping by guys, will post a few more pics later...

Peace
BM

Bud_Man10

Veteran
A few more...smells awesome! :biggrin:

Peace
BM

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 15

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AG13 x Burmese beans in the stash. From his R&D releases circa 2006 iirc. Tried to germ a few sometime back with no luck. The pics in this thread got me wanting to try the rest. :biggrin:

Hands down, one of my favorite strains ever! Don't sleep on those...

anurag

Burmese

Burmese

Hey Stash, please do brutha!

Glad I could provide a little inspiration Jack, good luck, hope you get at least a couple to crack!

Sounds like a couple of great choices anurag, is your Burmese from VISC?

Thanks for dropping by guys, will post a few more pics later...

Peace
BM

Hi, Sorry about the delay in answering, thought I had done so. Yes, the Burmese is from VISC.

anurag

using Burmese for male pollen donation turns everything to gold !

Thank you very much for the heads-up on the value of male Burmese pollen in crossing. Though I've grown for so long, I barely remember when the first grow was, I only started to get educated in the last three years. My biggest problem has always been the selection of male donors. Now I will try many of the strains in the seed vault (females) crossed to the Burmese males. That is, if the seeds sprout and I get a male. Peace

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Chopped last night...about 7 1/2 weeks...

Peace
BM

Attachments

• IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1176.jpg
    IMG_1176.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 14
R

=Roos=

Hello Bub_Man 10
It looks fantastic.
What is her odor?if I may ask
Thank you

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Hey =Roos=!

Thanks brutha, the odor is very tropical fruit, with an unmistakable spiciness from the Jack H...and the smoke is awesome!

Peace
BM