What's new

Burkle...where she at?

B

BasementGrower

picture.php

does this loook like it could be burkle? or a bubba cross? i have it labeled now as Random OG . because it stinks like an OG Lemony Musty Fruity Smell. amazing Trich Coverage. and with lower temps in flower.. will purple up completely?

B

BasementGrower

the pick above was grown under CFLS . in my Seed Cab.. hit it with a Afghan Male.

Just cut about 8 of these today....the smell is more fuel/sour/berry.......very strong....I will get some pics tomorrow....like I said....my 3 time threw it....and have it pretty figured out....very little streach.....you need to let this baby get to about 24" before flipping it....then the yield will be fine....right now I am only averaging about 14 grams on a plant that is 12" tall at the flip....but the quality is awesome....going to have this tested in a few weeks.

Nspecta

Veteran
knew i was close. y the burkel name if no urkel?? jus curious

When Joe Brand re/named the cut "Burkle" I think he thought it was a Bubba/Urkle hybrid...instead of a GDP x Bubba...if you consider the GDP is Urkle x BigBud...then Burkle is at least 25% Urkle. :)

BasementGrower~ Between your pic and smell description that girl kinda looks and smells like this Mendo Purple S1 I grew for a few years...Mendo Purps #7 smelled like Pinesol, fruity, & musky, very unique. Look familar at all?

Mendo Purple S1#7
attachment.php

Sorry about the hijack y'all...:hijacked:

Attachments

• Purple.JPG
    Purple.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 10

ufullachit

Here's my rep. on Burkle.. I ran this like in 2009 I think.. She was very pretty as plant.. Gooey Gooooooodnesss.....

Slackin picture, but, you get the picture:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

after 1 month cure
picture.php

Kept her for about a year or so, Then Gave her to a few buddies and only ran her for something different in the Persy.. Don't have anymore after a unfortunate situation for many of what I had before:comfort:

Very Nice pics fellas!

wow

wow

love those mendo purps

When Joe Brand re/named the cut "Burkle" I think he thought it was a Bubba/Urkle hybrid...instead of a GDP x Bubba...if you consider the GDP is Urkle x BigBud...then Burkle is at least 25% Urkle. :)

BasementGrower~ Between your pic and smell description that girl kinda looks and smells like this Mendo Purple S1 I grew for a few years...Mendo Purps #7 smelled like Pinesol, fruity, & musky, very unique. Look familar at all?

Mendo Purple S1#7
View Image

Sorry about the hijack y'all...:hijacked:

B

BasementGrower

im a have to say its probably mendo purps x an OG Kush or Chemdawg or Diesel..

it looks very similar to that mendo 7.. but the thing grows very compact. no branching really wat so ever.. i have 2 in flower that are like 36 inchs.above the pot.. and it looks like it could be a number of strains.. i just want to figure it out. because my seed stock got stolen.. so i had to toss the male i just made a bunch of seed with.. back into flower with a bunch of clones.. i lost a couple strains for good because i dont have the clones left or seeds.. but i have 5 seedlings that look sweet. im hoping this male was as good as it looked. smelled and tasted.

B

BasementGrower

iunno my plant looks more like burkle.. and mendo purps. lol. its fuckin wierd.. but either way.. its the most resin covered plant ive ever seen in my life.. u could literaly pull fan leaves on .. and just dry it cure it. and sell it.. no need for trimming. because all the sugar leafs are so fuckin covered.. lol iunno i been keepin it as headstash.. and i trim most the leaves off but wen u look at the sugar leaves its like dam. i could roll joints of sugar leaf and it will be better then half the weed i can buy around this area.