What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

THC123

Veteran
bump been sober for 28 days now

in the beginning it was nice but after 4 weeks i am starting to miss the aromas and the feeling of relaxation

ordered some drug tests to see when i'll be clean

i suspect 8 more weeks :(

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

im on vacation. prolly won't smoke for at least 6 months.

Cheerful

Just thought I'd drop in to the Not High thread while I'm rolling my 1st J of the day. I'm smoking it now, so I guess it's time for me to head over to the Now I'm High thread I hope this room becomes empty soon!

THC123

Veteran
:jerkit: Havent been high for 5 weeks and one day .........

what is moist annoying is that i air my jars once per week(have been at 64-63% for 4 months now) and always when i open them i salivate lol

THC123

Veteran
Dammit i just keep testing positive(almost 6 weeks clean now)

trimmed a whole lot of weed with a buddy from this forum without touching it myself

but the smells oohohhoohoh , also made some nice full melt dry sift

cant wait to be negative so i can taste that sift and the buds

:puppydoge

THC123

Veteran
Dammit I as well

really craving for some weed right now but i still have to wait a few more weeks
FUCK :moon:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Almost five months into this no smoking shit, another 11 to go. fucking TASC and shit, can not wait to finisht this program and finally enjoy some of the dank I have jarred up. The lady has a pick of five different thangs, and I just get to sniff.

aod

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TASC what is that? I am sober now.... but have half a j in the ashtray and rolled another last night.... hmmmm there could be intoxication in the offing!

Bump...hate it. Sitting in the garage smoking a Black and sipping 211; two girls scrogged out inside under 200w of CFL, 20 days into flower. "Impatient?" LOL!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sober now just cause I wanna. I have several jars of herb and a j rolled up right next the computer.... Not bragging, I just like to be prepared. Kind of a prepper for hard pot times if you like.

Smoking all the time is a game of diminishing returns as far as I am concerned. I always had stash as a kid too, when my fellow stoners would smoke their stash away quickly with no breaks.

Latest posts

Latest posts