What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

chemsteady

giving pot smoking up indefinitely. gonna keep growing, however, as i love the process, its a blessing (i dont believe in god, not sure why i said that :D). very zen like experience, maintaining and seeing something to fruition. ready to move my life forward in a different direction, and cant maintain a healthy pot habit whilst doing so--almost always overdo it. its all or nothing with this one! :D i look forward to the day when i can sit back and relax with a joint, and not care that my other priorities are calling...some day some day...

to all of you: keep smoking, keep growing! :D

peace
~c

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Coughing up medium sized frogs, so prob really good not to smoke - but the fever could use a hit just to calm my brain.

My dreams are epic - vivid, long, involved...

Peace to all my friends here in the bump - hope your non voluntary dry spells end soon, and your voluntary one be filled with happiness and well being...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
sounds like your tripping classy,, :rasta:

good luck with that flu bro

im definitely not goddamn high enough,,, but when i have ganja in abundance i dont appreciate it anyway,,, why cant it just be legal and open,,, im sick of this country and the persecution of a fucking plant,, something green that was here before us!

ganja and the other entheogens,, its the height of madness that people can drink themselves to death, state incourages it, but cant be trusted to grow a few plants or shrooms,, its all upside down,,

only the catholic church would wage war on a plant.

must have said this so many times lol

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

But am gettin' light-headed from hacking up lungs, so at least I'm getting buzz on...

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Had a dream that old friend gave me 3 ft long glass bong to clean and pack - big bud came w/ it.

I cleaned, packed and tried to light bong - woke up 'cause I couldn't get a draw off it, and was really upset about it.

Even more upset when I realized I was dreaming - damn, that was nice bong and bud...

The other night I dreamed I walked home from school w/ Bono...

No weed dreams are wild...

THC123

Veteran
Bump, off THC for 3 weeks now , i am REALLY starting to miss sweet mary jane.

Even my GF wants me to use MJ again.

But i won't till it is 100% OUT of my system , i just neeed to know how long it will take.

Got about 4-5 pounds laying around here. Sometimes i smell it when a friend wants to toke and is all out.

for example , today (only in the weekend) drank 5 beers and i just hate the alcohol buzz
In the beginnign it was easy. But now the MJ smell just seems sooooo nice mmmmmmmm

it just sucks compared to MJ + the day after you feel like shit

alcohol just gives a dumb , stupid , no brainer buzz

Plus since i quit MJ i have been sick

first the nose ogt infected , then the throat , and then the lungs

Today i woke up and my left jaw was all swollen

i am now on a double dose of antibiotics

i really wonder if quitting MJ had sometjing to do with it

anyhow i have felt like shit since the day i quit cuz of the sickness

i am even too sick to do sports now(normally i go to the gym once day, and run oe day and keep doing that 7/7

Last edited:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Now that's weird!!!!!

Kinda makes me wonder if perhaps the smoke was knocking down infections in the respiratory system, or perhaps knocking down the immune response and allowing them to colonize, but keeping them in check thusly allowing them to go nuts when you quit smoking while your body's immune system will take longer to recover?.....

Not a botanist, as stated in my sig,.... Not a doctor either,.... I'm a mechanic by trade. So that's just a random conclusion from a slightly drunk, but not high brain! :D :tiphat:

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Mrs. and I are STILL hacking up - I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Cough almost gone, frogs pretty much cleared out - little headache...

I'll admit to checking around my stash area to see if anymore roaches could be found...

None were...

yeah I have a strain that makes me super horny, but not smoking it, horny enough for one night and now I am buzzed off of vodka as any good semi-russian would want to be!

Latest posts

Latest posts