What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

In a way, I don't mind being almost alone in here - means everyone is gettin' HIGH...

Peace and pot to y'all...

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Not everyone. Tho I am just sitting down with my first beer, then gotta check on the plants and go to bed.

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

C'mon, mail order weed...

Gonna bump a different thread soon...

Peace and pot to y'all...

rafe

Damn it I'm not high right now but should be in about 3 weeks but I should be having some babies started but I am disabled and can't afford any beans. I'm starting to get the hang of cloning. the plants I am growing are kush and was told they take a long time to finish. They were right. I have 1 Sweettooth#4 that is looking good. Any donated beans could result in a hand made pipe from clay. I am a potter for fun. Check my albums and you can see some bongs I made that aren't glazed yet. I also make little table tokers that are good for 1 or 2 hits. Don't have any pictures of them yet but will after we glaze them. My kiln is do damn big you hate to start it to fire a few things I could probably get about 50 bongs in there with about200 tabletokers. Can't wait to get the big thing loaded. Some times everything goes great and sometimes if a stilt for a second deck will break and everything will fall into each other. You better make sure you have some good herb or a big xanax when you open the kiln. Peace to all the growers out there. I have met some great people on this site. Rafe

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Could be / might be last bump here for a bit - have a feelin' my mail order weed will be in tomorrow (C'mon weed - pretty plse, for all that is good and pure in the world of herb)...

Peace and pot to all my brothers and sisters in the bump - except for the beggar, you make my spidey senses go snakey.

Really dude - begging for fucking seeds, promises of free handmade pipes for freebies - you make my skin itch. Can't afford 20 fucking dollars for SF beans???

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
AHHHHHH, I am not high, haven't been in a month. Got pulled over with a half oz in September, and cop gave me a DWI. Was a dumbass and submitted to the blood test and now I am probably not gonna be able to smoke for at least2-3 years, depending if I get task or probation!

SO someonbody get the fuck out of this thread and take a rip of the old binger for me!

aod

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Fuuuuck - shaking my head in disbelief and complete frustration...

Mail order co. HASN'T EVEN GONE TO POST OFFICE TO GET MY PAYMENT!!!

I emailed 'em yesterday to ask about delivery - reply said they'll go and p/u payment TODAY, and get right on it.

Fuuuuuuck...

I wanna hit somebody - WTF???

Edit - Wow, feel like all the air just got sucked outta my body. So much for calm, rational Classy, eh? What kinda fucking monkey runs a biz like that? I'm gutted. Just hangin' in there, knowing I got some herb on the way - and this SHIT...

Last edited:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Bump...

Fuuuuck - shaking my head in disbelief and complete frustration...

Mail order co. HASN'T EVEN GONE TO POST OFFICE TO GET MY PAYMENT!!!

I emailed 'em yesterday to ask about delivery - reply said they'll go and p/u payment TODAY, and get right on it.

Fuuuuuuck...

I wanna hit somebody - WTF???

Edit - Wow, feel like all the air just got sucked outta my body. So much for calm, rational Classy, eh? What kinda fucking monkey runs a biz like that? I'm gutted. Just hangin' in there, knowing I got some herb on the way - and this SHIT...

The kind of monkey that runs a MoM usually! The waiting is the worst part. For me it usually comes when I least expect it. Have to sympathize though. I'm in the same boat here. Not been high for a month and unlikely to be high for another 3 months unless I go a similar route. Hope you get the package you are waiting for very soon.
Peace.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Not high,.... Yet! ;)

Work is killing me, I've got just enough time when i get home to check the plants and go to bed. Normally I'll drink enough that my RLS goes away, (5-6 pints) but I don't have time for that, nor can I suffer any kind of hang over tomorrow, So a couple puffs of an Indica do the trick. Only problem is if work decides they have reasonable cause and I'm hot at all,... I'm out an 80k job! :( Which is why I seldom smoke, too much to risk.

employer may test me, and/or might be lookin for a new job. fuckers want to get rid of me. This is what private medical insurance gets you....better have your spinal surgery where THEY want you to have it, or else! well I went to a real neuro surgeon! now I dont dare have a puff....

sutra1

Naw, not buzzed. Gotta go pay $4,000 prop tax bill in a few minutes. Wait, I'm gonna go get stoned and THEN go pay the taxes, make it a little less painful...........

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BUMP - I finally got work after being unemployed for 2+ years, I am NOT going to put my family's income in jeopardy again since I can be randomly tested anytime, anywhere...I drive 80,000 lbs of lethal iron. ...BUT..........I sure grow some dank fire!