What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

But pretty buzzed over the Thanksgiving freebies from the 'Boo - and my winnings in Clarences excellent contest.

I ordered 1 FMS pack - will receive 1 x Blubonic (5 seeds) and 1 x Blue Satelitte (5 Seeds) from Spice of Life, and a pack of Chefro420 ECSD x Casey Jones...

Not bad for a miserable,short, fat, bald old fuck w/ no weed...

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Bump! Up till 2:30 am last night trimmin on my Flo, drank too damned much, bit hung right now. Probably should have just puffed the scissor hash, woulda hurt less today.

Heading to the sisters this evening for dinner, so gotta be good all day!

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Damn, it's been a looong time since I got high...

Every nite I have HiDef 3D dreams tho' - my wife sez I'm detoxing.

I hate detoxing - I'd rather be toxing...

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Just got home from work, work sux, Not high, only halfway thru my first beer, then I might just dig out a nug of something in a Jar and put myself to sleep! :tiphat:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Bump...

Damn, it's been a looong time since I got high...

Every nite I have HiDef 3D dreams tho' - my wife sez I'm detoxing.

I hate detoxing - I'd rather be toxing...

haha I hear that Classy. Been stuck at home without being able to get my hands on any green for a few days. As soon as I stopped, the crazy dreams started! 2nd night I had the most vivid, realistic, longest zombie dream everrrr. Thankfully I survived!
-sry to hear about the bad luck on your side of things. no growin here either :/

C

Classy@Home

Bump...

Thanks Rob - I was getting thrown around by Jesse "The Body" Ventura the other night (no homo - it was weird). I'm unemployed, so getting new job in dreams almost every night, which of course I have no idea how to do. A recent dream had some total strangers showing me how to smoke a doobie out of a glass holder, and I woke up when I tilted in my hands like they were telling me to...

Do I miss it - maybe. A little.

Edit - just ordered some mail order herb - I've ordered once before, same place - and it was amazing, so I'm breakin' down, and getting 14g sativa delivered by post. Should be 10 days - I'll be high for xmas...

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Nope,.... I only get the really fucked up vivid dreams when I go to bed STONED!

Last time I smoked, (couple days ago) I was dreaming I was camped out with some circus freaks in an old house that I actually (IRL) used to live in, anyway, the fat man had these weird lumps on his arms, kinda like his shoulders were too low and forward on his chest, and they had closed eyelid tattoos. We went to sleep for the night, and Ol'boy starts muttering shit and babbling. I laughed at him and told him that he actually is crazier than his circus act, then the eye tattoo's opened up, and his whole fukin belly opened up into a big toothy maw and the freak jumped on me!!!! :eek:

Fuckin dream was so vivid I could feel it biting my hands as I fought it off!!!!!!

That was just the beginning,.... it went on and on,... I even once woke up and thought that was it, but I slipped back into the same fucked dream just a little more lucid about it.

Anyway, just thought I'd add my little ramble about dreams and being stoned/sober. :tiphat:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Bump!

Not High just yet,... but I've gotta get some sleep,.... so I'm gonna give my Blueberry a shot. Wish me good dreams! ;) :tiphat: