T

TrichyTrichy

zzz.gif

Ihop

:santa1:

Buuuuuuuuuump.
That is a good looking bud Mr. Meds,
wonder what it taste like..............:joint:

I've got something that looks pretty similar, got white flecks though.

C

Classyathome

You wanna get high???

You wanna get high???

Bump like we used to in the old days...

But not too loud - don't wanna wake up the ladies...

Peace and pot to all my fellow bumpers...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Merry Christmas to you too S4L! :wave:
So that's my present for this Christmas? :xmasnut:

Bump before work! :santa1:

Mr.Meds

Don't know what this is considering it's indoor but It's organic and I smoked it anyway, so lets hope it's THC.
BUMPPPPP
picture.php

picture.php

Kusherman

Quote:

"I am so high right now that I will never smoke a sativa again, will only smoke indicas I think? My mind is going at 100mph, and my mind is Open Wide. I'm an average smoker, but I just smoked some nevilles haze that had a three month cure on it and I am paranoid as fuck "right now" while I am writing this. I was supposed to put some leftover hot wings in the oven an HOUR ago, seriously I am "fucked up" and I wish I had some one to look after me I wish I had someone to look after me seriously Im sohigh I feel like shutting my 30 day old flowering northern lights grow down and throwing everything in the dumspter lights and all.Im saying to myself right now" where did I get so brave to grow marijuana in my own house, what the fuck am I thinking about. No more hazes for me, especially after smoking indicas for so long, my mind is completely blown right now." Will my boldnesss come back after my high is down? I don't know but I am in space "right now' and paranoid as hell. Please let me come down off of this high and I will never do it again "I think." Unquote:

PARANOIA
By Me,
The Kusherman

THC123

Veteran
I'm soo wasted again my hands and forearms are numb

i feel like brian from half baked:xmasnut::xmasnut:

i love the ice o lator

still 4 days left till christmas and then ill smoke and vape all day and night for 4 days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts