What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bullseye has a go with coco

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking very good indeed bullseye, your green thumb has obviously been taking care of business lol. :yes:

day 18 of 12/12? you can say that again, that you are on track i mean, lol. very much so i'd say, can't wait to see more.

peace and good growings :wave:

bullseye

day 22

day 22

arh day 22 there looking good just changed rez ec is 18 feeding them a/b +bigbud and hammerhead going to end the bigbud start of week 4 and up the dose of the hammerhead, there growing steady now well on there way definately going to grow again just flwer a little smaller all in all i think its def a keeper .got some seeds ( special genetics) germing going to frow them in my spare growtent in a 1x1metre sq coco bed me thinks .ain't growing fun .

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you are one green thumbed dude, those colas are looking superb man :yes:

you seem to have a very good feeding program together as well as good genes. keep this up and your gonna have a wicked harvest.

peace and good growings :wave:

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
just checked your thread , Bullseye, very tasty set up and good bud development-
is that Chocolate Thai x Cantaloop haze you've got growing there?

nice

eddie

Last edited:

bullseye

thanks gauis that is a complament' if it smells and smokes as good as some my pal gave me i will be very happy.i will have a sample for you dude at the 420, only short cured though. got some more seeds of tom he got them from one of peters breeder freinds at the o5 cup 3 packs 1x shanti 1x stocky indica something ending in rock cant read label its ripped but it is supposed to be very nice and 1 x sat dom strain purpliss something or other the labels are ripped i will post pics of the packets later .there supposeds to be excellent genetics acording to peters pal (and you cant doubt his greenthumbed freinds) hello eddie dude the chocolate tai x cantelope haze were all males only had 3 seeds.(gutted) the pics are armogeden skunk. still very nice though but i do like the chocolope and wanted to grow that strain out .maybe next time hey!i leaning aswell towards some haze crossed strains next grow smoked some nice haze crosses at the cup oh and the diesal crosses were fine oh and mopels mental floss Mmmm the list go's on are well see u later .bullseye

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what a pitty the chocalopes and the catelope haze were all males. still the stuff you have growing looks awesome. with a name like armagedeon skunk, it's go to be potent as hell, lol.

i can't wait to smoke some at the 420.

planning to plant some ww and some sd clones, just as soon as enough of them have roots coming out of the rw cubes. but they will not be ready in time for the 420. should have some nice smokable though, lol.

peace later :wave:

bullseye

guais cant wait for the 420 dude.
jimjay thanks for the heads up dude .found out the name of 1 pack of the beans its owl's purpurea ticinensis sounds nice but dont think its a yielder ! the other packs owl's aswell but not sure.anyone grew or heard of it

bullseye

day 28 flower is already here 4 wks in today and there looking good nutes got a bit high and burnt a few leaf tips so they got a hand fed flush 4litres a plant and 2 days ec of 4 there flushed and happy .dont no but i think a good flush now and then does em good.run of's good i'll keep me eye on it now ! got a bit lazy there frosting up real nice and the smell is sweet fruity skunk .well heres some pics

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah, you're doing great bullseye :yes:

those plants look real good for 4 weeks of 12/12. that's a very good sign, lol. i just love to see them coco grows prospering. it's great to see it happening when the coco is treated the right way, with the right genetics.

N

Neptune

what kind of lights are you using?

looks nice a nice yeild is on the way.

G

Hell yeah! man thats a real nice grow, Looks so uniform and juicy :jawdrop:

bullseye

gaius got a bit lazy last week or so iv'e not give them the good lovin they need but
there looking nice anyhow.
neptune the lights are 600w digis with bigass dutch umbrella reflectors the plants are a bit to bushy so i think it's gonna affect the yield a bit i'll flower smaller next time i think.
shh not got a clue mate were it came from i got it of a pal who works in a grow shop he's had it around for a few years. i think he got a clone from a customer.
it is a very nice plant though
holygong thanks mate its nice to get other growers views.

Caligrown

Hey Bully...Just stopping by to give the thumbs up. Yours is one of a few grow that really caught my interest. I am by no means experienced but do a lot of viewing and I am wondering is it my imagination or did those colas fill out really early and really thick?

Is this result common for your growing techniques or is this possibly a genetic trait of the strain? Either way I am looking forward to seeing the final cola size. You have already said that the quality is there so yeild is your unknown huh?

Peace and love bro - Cali

bullseye

cali yer, dude i was told after 12/13 days it would go mad as for yield i think they will yield nice ! but theres room for improvement defo on the next run .thanks for stopping by
cheers bully

bullseye

arh day 34 flower some small probs with ec run ofs bin abit high even though there only getting a ec of 14 in flower they seem to be very nute shy even though they were heavy feeders in veg getting it under control now theres some leaf burn but there not slowing down the buds are fattening up nice and dripping in resin anyway some pics

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah this is normal at this stage of the grow the medium ec starts to increase. you can let it go up to about 2.0 without worrying, but at some point its good to run some plain phed water through them to get that return ec down. if you are running to waste you have even less to worry about. the return ec is only important if you recirculate and to know when there is way too much salt. i think you will be yielding real well.

Caligrown

How are the basket supports working out? I can't see them underneath all that bud! Those colas are nice and dense. Did you say how far your lights are away from the canopy?

bullseye

cali sorry for the late reply been busy the bulbs are about 10 inch from tops oh ' there vertical bulbs
gauis run ofs down going to keep ec @ 14 next 2 weeks ' i dont know but they realy seem to have slowed down . still look nice anyhow i'll post some pics soon cheers bully

Latest posts

Latest posts