What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bullseye has a go with coco

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
'ey up bullseye :D

those darlings are looking good eh? is cf the same as ec?
i like the way you use the tomato supports, should work well. unless they out grow it, lol. i noticed a few of the newish growth leaves have red stems, is it genetic? or do they want a tad higher fert levels? i know a few strains always make those red stems although most won't when being fed in a balanced way.

bad luck about the males. lets hope the other chocolope is female.

bullseye

gaius not sure about the red stems the plants seem green and healthy enough so dont think it more nutes they need but going to up them as there getting switched to 12 12 saturday . oh yes dude ec and cf are the same and dont no if its genetic first time growing .

bullseye

update time not checked on the ladies for 2 days. went in today and i defo think its time to flower in the two days they have shot up and bushed right out. happy days i removed all the bottom stems and lankey growth i like to do this 1 week before flower so they have time to get over any stress the pruining mite cause but dont have time to do this as they are growing fast and i dont want the plants to outgrow the room.after that i feed each plant voodoo juice ,piranha,tarantula to help any stress.the cfs at 14 ph still 6.1 it all seems to run it self .the last pics after the pruining.
dont no how the pics got mixed up thats fucking strange

h
[url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/16257ic_mag_0141.jpg][img]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/16257ic_mag_0141-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah bullseye, they certainly do look ready to flower. real nice and fat stems. colas should be masive in the end lol. great update :yes:

bullseye

hopeing for fat buds gaius the plants came from a good freind who said its a big yielder.smoked some he grew about 12mths ago and it was sweat smoking a bit like the old school skunk . jimjay thanks dude the big shades touch both sides of my small room theres about a 4 inch gap between the 2 shades.so they make a reflective roof over the plants so they get lots of light that and the co2 help keep them uniform.just checked on them tonight and shit thease ladies are loving it in there just top fed 500mls plain water and 1ml litre of carboload to each plant to give the bacteria , trickaderma something to feast on (fuck i now my spellings bad sorry guys) and thats that i will post some pics tommorow .after i coax some of the stems through the cages to open thease bushy ladies up abit . cheers bullseye

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey bullseye

it's looking bloody marvelous in there man, keep on doing what ever you have been doing, lol. i can't see the floor anymore :yes:

tell me how many plants are you placing uner each lamp? those are gonna be some trees by the looks of them.

bullseye

hello gauis how are you doing mate theres 12 plants in there dude 6 under each lamp ( but the shades touch each other so its like a reflective roof over all 12 .the bulbs hang vert it works well in a small room . going to see what the 12 yield depending on that i may try yours and peters way .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in the end it's not the exact system that does it, but having that system dialed in well, that's what will make the difference. so far this grow seems dialed in perfectly, i can't wait to see those plants full of buds.

are you planning on using any supplements? bioboost and pk13/14? or you gonna go straight A+B? oh yeah, i been meaning to ask, what strain is it you got in there? don't think i read it any place?

bullseye

hey gaius the strain is armogeden skunk and its a drinker useing a few diff sups this grow . from the first days in coco they were fed 0.6 grams a litre terantula the same of pirraha and 1ml litre voodoo juice hand fed 1 litre each once a week apart from the voodoo juice thats every 3wks .the coco loves the benieficals the roots grow strong and healthy brings the coco to life. also last week in veg up till 5 wks flower i will be using carboload 1ml litre. going with bcuzz pk @week 2 flwr 25ml per100l week 3, 50ml per 100l ,week 4 ,75ml week 5 ,100ml .a old guy who loves his coco grows keeps telling me to try it this way ! he swears buy it (oh and he knows his stuff) then week 6 b cuzz flavour (mollases) for the smell and taste.then a good old flush and thats about it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool can't wait to see how it all works. it sounds like a nicely ballanced feeding plan, with plenty of benefficials. just what the doctor ordered. it will be good to hear how happy you are with your different supplements.

bullseye

quick update 5 days flower and moving along nicely this strain does'nt stretch alot (hopefully) but its crazy for the nutes there ec is 17 at the mo and the run of is testing at .8 sureley they cant req that higher adjustment in nute strengh they look great going to take ec to 20 tops what ya'llthink

bullseye

oh yes its update time! the ladies are 16 days flower today and the bud sets are starting to form there's not been mutch stretch.but by shit they are bushing out at some rate like nothing i've grew before if i new what i no now i would have switched to 12/12 at half the size.are well we live and learn ay!still theres shit loads of bud sites and there developing @ a fast rate.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice one bullseye,

your ladies are looking real good, that kind of bud structure speaks for masive cola potential, keep on doing what you have been, they look happy.

the one plant that looks a bit yellow might need to have the drippers checked, could be that they got blocked, or she just needs a flush.

thanks for the update mate, will i be seeing you at the 420?

peace out :wave:

bullseye

hello gauis how are y1ou mate got a dam trip planed in april for the wifes birthday.oh the 420s in april what a coinsidence (ha ha ) its a supprise she wants to go to paris .that ain't happening dude . are well back to buissnes they have had a good flush 3 days ago as the ec runoff went a bit high about day 11 flower .its a leafy fucker trimmed it shitloads but have to leave here be now dont want to upset the flowering now do we.i;ll update more often now theres something to see.
cheers bullseye

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool man, glad to hear you will be there, i'm hoping to have some nice melty bubble and some WW if i can leave it stashed till then lol. looking forward to the pics, good job with the flush man.

bullseye

are day 18 flower and there kicking into gear now! there developing fast .teretlooking right on track for some big ass buds. just cleaned the tank and refilled and nuted it with canna a/b 1ml litre bigbud and 1/2 ml a litre
hammerhead had it so i thought i'de use it instead of pk 13/14 going to use this uptill end of week 6 upping the dose just a tad as i go . top fed tarrantula/pirranna aswell as carboload / sweetleaf 1 litre each plant wont be useing terr/pirr after today but will feed once aweek with the carbo/sweet . are well thats that then as i'am lazy and hate typing.cheers bullseye

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts