What's new

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
What the heck is a fish pepper? That's a new one for me.. Nice close ups of the buds.. They look sticky
A African fish pepper, it HOTTER THAH HELL, they use it in cooking fish.
they r sticky. I think the more purp color came from being outside in the cold just before I brought them in.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Mag7 Mag4 Mag6. the mag #7 is my green pheno, she was a crinkle or munt I keep she came out of it 4 the most part.#6was the most dtc99 dom of the bunch. I still have #1&#5 just not in bud right now.#5 Is PCK dom,#1 a good 50/50:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
damn you! SUUUUUPER JEALOUS! need to get my hands on that ASAP!

yea I wandered how long it would take B4 SOMEBODY NOTICED.
IT made its way around 2 me .The GG4 cut is probley the fasest cut 2 circulate around in my time lol. its less than 2 years old .
Thanks to JW A Master Breader for releasing a clone only to friends. IT'S GREAT 2 HAVE FRIENDS 2 PASS THIS ALONGE.:tiphat::thank you:

N

noyd666

:biggrin: bugman hi. those plants look like there loving that old light. nice.:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
moving on

moving on

Then Now. Sour Indian Orange about a week in 2 bud, not much stretch ,I was expecting more, she gets big/tall in my bud room. it's still early in the game lol

STUNKY

Nice looking yoge ch.. The mag 4 looks yummiest to me.. And a big:woohoo: for getting your hands on some GG . Things will be getting sticky around there..