What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
B4 NOW. I took the top ones down, & put in my CGXCC,CGXCH, CGXKU1, there was only 3 males in this bunch,1 each what r the odds. NO I dident keep or breed with them.:friends:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Golden Kush reveg I took 3 clone off 10 days later 4 more clone .damn that's was fast. almost no bud left.
Edit; I took 3 bud & rooted to do this reveg

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
a friend made these smart pots in use ,sour power on left, X on the right. I was told X maby a Haze?
edit; thes were proto type one holds 2 1/4 gal the other holds 2 1/2 gal

STUNKY

Looks good over there bugman.. Cool smart pots.. Nice Heineken for sure.. Those golden kush r taking off. With all those varieties you could have ur own dispensers..Jk
Looks killer:dance013:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Looks good over there bugman.. Cool smart pots.. Nice Heineken for sure.. Those golden kush r taking off. With all those varieties you could have ur own dispensers..Jk
Looks killer:dance013:
lol im only running siao,mag99,sp,my thai,trying to catch up, on GK,CH,CC, I want to pop the rest of my RG & RK. well i do have the cgx;s it's a seed run. but I did clone one each cgxcc,cgxch,cgxku1, i hope there all female

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
I use 8oz coffey cups to put rooted, extra clones in ,then after they r in cups for 2 weeks if I haven't found a new home 4 them in the trash they go. I no it sux

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46795&pictureid=1148791&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46795&pictureid=1148790&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] View Image I use 8oz coffey cups to put rooted, extra clones in ,then after they r in cups for 2 weeks if I haven't found a new home 4 them in the trash they go. I no it sux

But its a whole lot better than cramming too many plants under the light. I try to offer extras up, but if theres no takers - shit canned.

Where do you find the time? So many strains and clones of everything - do you sleep?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
But its a whole lot better than cramming too many plants under the light. I try to offer extras up, but if theres no takers - shit canned.

Where do you find the time? So many strains and clones of everything - do you sleep?
I don't sleep good as u can see lol
I need to lower my female count down. I think ived narrow it down to 2 or 3 mag99 & 2or 3 siao

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ROYALA GUAVELLA X BMW
Royala Guavella = Cindy99 X Early Purple Kush
BMW= Blue Moonshine X Morco x Afghan:woohoo:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
BUGMANS SEEDLINGS Damn those R looking nice, im going to flip soon,
they R under 400mh about a week or so:thank you:

STUNKY

You got lots going on over there.. Lol how crazy is it to find a mom! With that many strains/ plants its gotta be hard to keep up with them.. Good luck on the roots..

Latest posts

Latest posts