What's new

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
B4 NOW. I took the top ones down, & put in my CGXCC,CGXCH, CGXKU1, there was only 3 males in this bunch,1 each what r the odds. NO I dident keep or breed with them.:friends:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Golden Kush reveg I took 3 clone off 10 days later 4 more clone .damn that's was fast. almost no bud left.
Edit; I took 3 bud & rooted to do this reveg

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
a friend made these smart pots in use ,sour power on left, X on the right. I was told X maby a Haze?
edit; thes were proto type one holds 2 1/4 gal the other holds 2 1/2 gal

STUNKY

Looks good over there bugman.. Cool smart pots.. Nice Heineken for sure.. Those golden kush r taking off. With all those varieties you could have ur own dispensers..Jk
Looks killer:dance013:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Looks good over there bugman.. Cool smart pots.. Nice Heineken for sure.. Those golden kush r taking off. With all those varieties you could have ur own dispensers..Jk
Looks killer:dance013:
lol im only running siao,mag99,sp,my thai,trying to catch up, on GK,CH,CC, I want to pop the rest of my RG & RK. well i do have the cgx;s it's a seed run. but I did clone one each cgxcc,cgxch,cgxku1, i hope there all female

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
I use 8oz coffey cups to put rooted, extra clones in ,then after they r in cups for 2 weeks if I haven't found a new home 4 them in the trash they go. I no it sux

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46795&pictureid=1148791&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46795&pictureid=1148790&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] View Image I use 8oz coffey cups to put rooted, extra clones in ,then after they r in cups for 2 weeks if I haven't found a new home 4 them in the trash they go. I no it sux

But its a whole lot better than cramming too many plants under the light. I try to offer extras up, but if theres no takers - shit canned.

Where do you find the time? So many strains and clones of everything - do you sleep?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
But its a whole lot better than cramming too many plants under the light. I try to offer extras up, but if theres no takers - shit canned.

Where do you find the time? So many strains and clones of everything - do you sleep?
I don't sleep good as u can see lol
I need to lower my female count down. I think ived narrow it down to 2 or 3 mag99 & 2or 3 siao

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ROYALA GUAVELLA X BMW
Royala Guavella = Cindy99 X Early Purple Kush
BMW= Blue Moonshine X Morco x Afghan:woohoo:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
BUGMANS SEEDLINGS Damn those R looking nice, im going to flip soon,
they R under 400mh about a week or so:thank you:

STUNKY

You got lots going on over there.. Lol how crazy is it to find a mom! With that many strains/ plants its gotta be hard to keep up with them.. Good luck on the roots..