What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

STUNKY

I have been reading about that sour power.. It sounds awesome.. Definitely something I'd like to grow.i hope u get many clones from her, and buds

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I will make seeds of SP X SIAO Then back cross to SP 1 or 2 times but that takes time. im trying to revert a siao#11 mom, if im lucky ill have fem seeds first go. if im lucky lol
EDIT it is SIAO #15 not #11

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i got a pm from Clarence. seams i got seleced to test some seeds from alien dawg house, update when i get seeds maby in 2 weeks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
anyone can make seeds. but its hard to select the parents. the mom is easy just pick out the best one that u like. the dad on the other hand is the hard part. i pick the biggest most robust one most of the time. thing I look for in a male. #1 how much frost on that plant. #2how the smell of that plant. #3 i taste a flower, this will help u select a nice male for your breeding

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
mag99 siao siao these were put outside about 3 or 4 weeks ago they r all doing good .this is the first time I have went back to look at them & want go back until they r ready, end of sept, oct or maby November if its doesent get too cold

STUNKY

Congrats on getting some free seeds to test.. More genetics more possibilities .. Nice looking girls you have going .. Maybe it will stop raining and we will get some good sunshine to make grow big..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats brother ... sounds like yer gonna have some killer genes to grow soon :)

Hey ... hit me up in a PM will ya ? got a question to ask & i can't seem to send one ..... i tried like a dozen times & it won't send :dunno:

STUNKY

Hey bug man how's that sour power doing? Things have been a little drier here.. Maybe the sun will some out for the budding.. Did you find out what genetics ur gonna test for alien dawg?
Im trying to get my new setup going but had no luck , just been to busy with work and such..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey bug man how's that sour power doing? Things have been a little drier here.. Maybe the sun will some out for the budding.. Did you find out what genetics ur gonna test for alien dawg?
Im trying to get my new setup going but had no luck , just been to busy with work and such..
its dryer here my weed is drying now
I ask for Border Haze or Callente Kong I may get both.
I hope u get your new setup soon ,ide like to see your grow with some new genetics