What's new

Buenos NEW 150w HPS Tent Grow

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so now that I jumped the gun and said the 3rd SWT#4 is a male as well, turns out it is a FEMALE! :)

It had the two male preflowers on it near the top for a few days now and I was almost positive it was a male. Just looked again and there are new preflowers coming in and they are all female preflowers. So I picked the two male flowers off at that one node. I am stoked to have a female now I was really sad there for a while. LOL

The other two are 100% for sure males each node has male preflowers on them.

Going to make some SWT#4 seeds.

Time to smoke a victory bowl :rasta:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
If your problematic female knocks up itself, the hermi trait will be problematic in the prodigy. It it knocks up another stable female, you'll have feminized seed that doesn't carry the dominant hermie trait. You'll have females (and females with recessive males traits that are less likely to manifest male flowers.) In other words, more stable feminized seeds.:)

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also transplanted and put the GHS K-Train (supposed to be OG Kush x Trainwreck) in the tent to flower.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics from today.

Cheese n Chaze Day 28 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Damn Sour Day 41 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

OG Kush S1 Day 41 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Cream Day 41 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

SWT#4 Day 14 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

K-Train Day 6 12/12
picture.php

Group Pic Day 42 28 14 6 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

I dont think the yield will be as high this round but still going to be nice variety of tasty buds 6 different strains this round. I love variety :rasta:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pix Bueno Time :jump: And yes, a very nice variety :good: That OG Kush is rockin the house :ying: What is that SWT?
Stay safe & :smoke:

Thanks for the kind words.

The SWT#4 is a Sweet Tooth #4 IBL that SOTF420 on here did from original Spice Of Life SWT#4 seeds. He basically kept his best phenos and inbreed them several more times from the original SOL stock. Supposed to be alot of frosty grapefruity phenos in here which is what I am after. Still have 12 more beans to go through!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Bueno: Cant wait to see how the SWT#4 comes out. i have a pack of 4 SWT#4 from the rainbowcut ive been wanting to pop. i got to clear out some room before i run them. But im for sure looking forward to her in full bloom! good work my friend :tiphat:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a few decent pics today while watering. Tried to take some macros for better detail in the bud structures worked out well.

Cheese n Chaze Day 32

picture.php

picture.php

Damn Sour Day 45

picture.php

picture.php

OG Kush s1 Day 45

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Cream Day 45

picture.php

picture.php

Its awesome to have a variety of strains going and I love seeing the differences in the buds as they form. You can really see the Sour Diesel side of the Sour Cream.

:blowbubbles:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 2012 brother, great green sticky vibes in here. Good work, keep up the excellent grow skills! :canabis: MUCH love, and also very nice looking healthy squat Indica pheno Swt #4 you have there! And a dozen more beans to go too, that is always good.:friends:

She will take off in bloom here shortly & I hope she is sweet & frosty for you! :plant grow:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics today again for everyones enjoyment. I think I got a couple pretty nice ones for ya this time. :)

Cheese n Chaze Day 38
picture.php

picture.php

Damn Sour Day 51
picture.php

picture.php

OG Kush s1 Day 51
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Cream Day 51
picture.php

picture.php

No pics of the SWT#4 and K-Train this time but there are buds forming on the SWT#4 which makes me quite happy :dance013:. Pics will come soon once they get into flowering a little more.

Pretty friggin dank lookin buds this round I cant wait to smoke them :rasta: :wave:

C

canavi

I'm digging the sour cream. Starting to get a little crowded in there...