Day 50 update continued

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cab is looking great!

How long are you planning on running these girls?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cab is looking great!

How long are you planning on running these girls?

Thanks Blynx. They should go to 70 days 12/12 if not close to it, depends on how fast they ripen and what the trichs look like under the scope. I like very few clear, mostly cloudy, with some amber.

killing up in here B those ladies are really chunking up :biggrin:

Thanks T. They are chunking up now for sure. Pretty stinky, too.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 53... Getting fatter and danker! The Chemmy Jones really brings some size to the buds on these crosses and fattens up nice in the last couple weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those girls are dripping with frost mane ! good shit :smoke:

I know, I finally got some halfway decent pics up of them that shows the dankness and bud structures pretty well.

I cant hardly wait to smoke these ladies, but Im not going to chop them early, they need a couple more weeks... Must be patient.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very pretty plants! Nice and frosty! Can't wait to see how they finish up!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very pretty plants! Nice and frosty! Can't wait to see how they finish up!

Thanks, these ladies impressed me this round already, needless to say I wish I had taken some clones before flowering these ladies.

I have more beans though. Some crosses I have a lot of 100+, some a decent amount like 30ish, but I only have 8 more of the SUGCJ. So I might try to reveg and hit her with a nice SUGCJ male or two from the remaining beans and make some F2s along with any other really nice females I might get from the last 8 seeds.

That wouldnt be for a while if I end up having a successful reveg and if she passes the smoke test.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 62 12/12. SUGCJ is getting fairly ripe looking. Most still are not quite close to done from the looks of it... Ripen up ladies...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uploaded some closeups cropped from the full size images posted in the D62 update. When ICMAG resizes the pics you lose a lot of the detail.

GDPCJ

picture.php

PKCJ1

picture.php

picture.php

PKCJ3

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts