What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buenos NEW 150w HPS Tent Grow

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The White is yellowing out a bit more than expected at this point but its not horrible and should be flushed nicely by harvest time. Blackberry is looking green still just a couple spots on a few leaves closest to the bulb.

The White looks frostier this round to me and the Blackberry seems to have a more uniform purple so far but still 3-4 weeks to go.

Lots of pics so hopefully you guys have high speed connection, enjoy.

Day 35 12/12 BB WHT 150W SCROG OF DOOM

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

glockdoc

hell yea good shit bro keep it up. i think next run u should do 4 plants see what it yields with that 150

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks awesome!

Thanks denny, I think it could be better after seeing your current scrog but its pretty good.

hell yea good shit bro keep it up. i think next run u should do 4 plants see what it yields with that 150

I am not sure whats going on for next run yet. I have a surplus of bud especially after this scrog harvest coming up and I might shut it down for a while til I figure it out.

I might do a SOG again with 9-12 plants so I can have variety and can search through more phenos if I start from seed I was thinking of checking out some of my crosses I made last run and possibly some more SWT#4s I have here. (If I did some more SWT#4 I would make F2s for server fund or freebies since it seems like there a lot of people who want the strain still and SOTF has been MIA for months now...)

My buddy I got the clones from said he might be comin down this way in a month and he would bring some new clones. They have a shitload of mothers but he mentioned Girl Scout Cookies and Platinum GSC, Gods Gift, and some others so I may have some new clones and clone onlys to run for the 150w show.

Can't get enough of those purple buds bro. Keep up the great work!

Got some nice colors there, muy bueno!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
~6 weeks update. Tonight just before the pictures they got their last nutes and beneficials, now just plain ro water for 2-3 weeks until harvest.

Day 41 BB WHT SCROG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome scrog! Plants are looking incredible for only six weeks of flowering!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome scrog! Plants are looking incredible for only six weeks of flowering!

Thanks man, you are like the micro scrog king.

They do seem like very fast strains, last run the white and blackberry were looking somewhat done already at this point too.

They should be getting chopped in 2-3 weeks.

rootidec

Veteran
jeez bueno... that's fu**in' awesome!! with clones and 150 I'm doing ok, but jesus this is beyond lol, really a g r e a t j o b ! :) :)

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Impressive stuff Bueno.

Perfectly timed inspiration, for me, as I'm planning to utilize a 2x2 or 2x3 space.

Will be referring to this thread OFTEN.