What's new

Bueno Time(s) blackberry jones x swt#4

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey Man...well the clones I'm vegging are spitting some great looking growth to get enough from both of them to fill a room next round(I'd say around 16 30 liter pots to the room)..I bet we see these two turn into monsters...they have not even scratched the surface of what they can do growing in these 9 ltr krusty buckets(can see the size of the buds on plants I've grown before in a 30 ltr set up and the plants looks like pop corn buds in comparison this grow to the previous grow where they were buds around 2 1/2 " wide - 12" long)

yea I've enjoyed growing these, so ...more than happy to share the info etc...yea cant wait to try them...letting them go that little bit longer to make sure it will kick my ass

Will be sure to ad pre harvest/dried shots and a smoke report

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
I'TS ALL COMING TO AN END.....

I'TS ALL COMING TO AN END.....

Last update before chop...they got their last watering 3 days ago...today should have been another watering but I will make this their last day with lights on ...which will be followed by 2 days of darkness and then ...

..cut them and hang them upside down (a little trick I read somewhere here I'm sure years ago) and force the MITES to the top of the stem to clean the majority of them off

yup...I found I had mites over a week ago...best timing...right at the end...not great ...but hope(as I have previously) manage to kill them off on the next round(I use a powder called "OMITE"(only in early veg(nothing ever in flower))

Should have both(multiples) of these girls in the room all on their own next...the re vegged clones I took have some nice re growth and I hope they are ready on time(will be cutting it close)

The sweet smell on the green girl has really backed of and is only very light now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for updating and doing this thread. Sorry to hear about the mites and smells going away on ya. Hope they smoke well for you.

Looks like the Chemmy Jones dominated the bud structures as Ive seen it do in almost all phenos of the CJ crosses Ive ran. Other than the bud structures being CJ style (chunky looking with the small foxtails giving the buds a 'knobby' look), the green pheno looks SWT#4 dominant and purple lady is definitely Blackberry Kush dominant at least in how the colors and furry looking frost appear to me just like the mother.

gmanwho

Veteran
so happy i found this thread. great work on the thread.

had a pack of heads casey jones 5 years back, took 3 years to narrow down 9 females.my keeper looked like your purp cut in some ways. was the closest thing to trainwreck i could find. i found that cut always liked 2 clones per bucket, increased yields tremendously. i do not have it anymore. but i have some mistake seeds from them.

so an hour ago i popped the 6 of my blackberry jones freeebies. glad to have found this thread.

how are you clones doing?? u kill off those f'ing mites???

hope all is well. bsafe..

Latest posts

Latest posts