no wuckin furries!
Veteran
#2 female
picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey Man...Good to see you!... yea that #2 is looking somewhat deadly lol...she has had some good looks from the start

Smells?..I'm never the best for describing smells...but in all the rush when watering etc(big effort with this room/amount of plants packed in) I have not had a sniff...next time!

Next time I'll also pull them out a bit better and take some better pics for these don't give any justice

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
(grrrr don't ya hate it when you loose a whole post !)

(take 2) Hey ppl ...I think we are at week 4 today...I did intend to pull them out of the room today to get better pics...but I always think its a quicker job than it is to get in there and water and has been a 3 hour job this morning and lights out soon...and much more to do...so these pics will have to do

BT...you asked about smells...I moved #2 around earlier(and she got a little knocked around)...and the air was filled with a very sweet syrup smell....#3 is also somewhat a little sweet smelling...but both have a ?...sorta ... woody smell to them

And to my surprise this morning I see #3 is purpleing(basically black) from the inside out(#2 looks green as green can be ATM)

The first pic is #2 and the rest #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE that #3 purple from the inside out like you say, is how the Blackberry Kush clone was that is awesome to see a purple pheno come up in this cross. The BBK clone would build purple calyxes/buds right off the bat in flower this might be a somewhat rare pheno you found. Hope she turns out good for you the other #2 looks nice as well.

Pretty interesting how the buds are purple with green leaves like the BBK but it looks like more of a sativa type structure and leaves.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey BT...again...good to see you!...Glad to be able to share it with you(and receive some info)

yea they are both nice but for different reasons...just hope I can do them some justice..I'm a little equipment poor ATM and am trying to play catch up and hope nothing suffers(much) for it...should have another 1000 watts in the room soon (ATM 3200w) and then just need another exhaust to make sure humidity stays lower for I can see it on the climb

....(eeeek!) I haven't yet ...but will get some clones off all these plants....have put off cleaning them up for that reason...for I'm trying to get a cloner built... so hope by this time next week.

This round nothing in this room will win any beauty contests....just a pheno hunt really...will do my best to give everything another grow again after this one...and it should be a much better show

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Thanks...yes she is...was taking pics and it was like "oh.... ok...yes... I'll take your pic too(photogenic)"

well these 2 sisters have earned them self a place in the next grow...I'm sure once I have some 'fresh' clones in hand and grow them in 30 ltr pots ,coco run to waste... they will really show us something

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks...yes she is...was taking pics and it was like "oh.... ok...yes... I'll take your pic too(photogenic)"

well these 2 sisters have earned them self a place in the next grow...I'm sure once I have some 'fresh' clones in hand and grow them in 30 ltr pots ,coco run to waste... they will really show us something

Cool deal I was kind of hoping that you got a cut off the #2 lady if you think shes worth keeping around. Im excited to see how these finish and then how they finish next run. Everything I have grown from clone has been better than it was the first run from seed, I really dont know why but that has always been my experience.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
yea this is just a pheno hunt(and a OZ here or there to smoke)...with the amount of seed we buy/make/acquire seems were/I'm always (new)pheno hunting...no 'elite' clones here....that's ok...I find my own :D

...need to find some new favorites...this(again)was basically plant a whole bunch of seed...take clones...grow most of it again later...

Most things deserve a second shot...yea I also see some things really shine on their 2nd round...(example)have grown from seed ...receive 3 OZ of nice weed...then grown from clone in hydro without extra training etc...and get over a pound and 1/2 of knock everyone on their ass weed

yea they both have something special about them and more than deserve a second shot...just wished the 2nd pack of them didn't come in powdered form lol...I did get a male that purped up ok...and 2 more that stayed 100% green in the same conditions...so next round I hope to hit them both with their respective male.HH .=]-~

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey NB...yea and its only looking better...the poor girls are now getting hevey undery their own wight

smells?..number 2(green) is still just absolutely surgery,syrupy..nearly sickly lol sweet...like someone at the factory put a double dose of sweet in?...I have a SWT#3 in the room(which in every respect is shamed by #2&3) that has the smell of nothing at all in comparison

#3 was smelling of ...hmmm like a wood previously...like when you have a pice of old furnature that draws...and you open it...it was an old wood smell...now it just has light tones of sweet...but they are very light and subtle...its missing a few 'tones' of smell in comparison

Think we are around 51 days to day...getting there....

Some pics?...sure why not?...just so happen to have some here

#2 green
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey Get Mo...they are still going...foxtailing now(more so the purp)

I have them on straight water from tonight onwards...some people would pick now?...But I'm taking most everything in the room past 70 days..and they need their flush anyway So I'll pull them in a week and a bit

On another note...I wasn't able to take clones of all the plants until they were well into flower(around week 5?)...so basically the clones where sticks with buds on them....did that a month ago....planted a select group of rooted clones to go into a hydro system...just to 're veg' them and to further veg them to take clones for the next round(now i have whittled down about 100 seeds planted)(...so now i have set the scene) well out of a dozen strains both these girls are the first(and only so far) to start re veging with new growth/shoots

So these girls really want a chance to show us what they can 'really' do in a 2.0 version setup (tweaking the room still)...so there could be quiet a number/% of them in the next grow...I can see them really shine then

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey...

Just realized that I didn't upload some pics I had taken a couple days ago

yesterday was one week flush...will pull them down in another week(ish)

The purp look as beautiful as ever..has a modest 'sweet' smell..and looks so much better in person rather than in pics or under the HPS

The green one looks superb ...like...really nice!...still has a HUGE sweet smell to it...but not as sickly smelling as it previously did (yes it was that sweet)...love the shape of the buds

ok..first up..some purp

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update again hh. Those ladies are getting fat, the buds look quite large especially the colas, reminds me of the size of the colas on the Chemmy Jones definitely looks to be adding some weight like Ive seen in my own experiences with my Chemmy Jones crosses Ive ran. Your side branches are flopping under the weight which is a good problem to have I guess haha.

Always good to see and hear about these seeds I sent in, good or bad, I just want to see what people have found. Your really the only one with a grow log and pictures posted that Ive seen and it sounds like your enjoying them so far but the real test will be in the smoke report once you get to test them.

Looking forward to the finish here.

Latest posts

Latest posts