What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bueno Grows w/ DIY COB LEDs

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TPOG

picture.php

picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
wow that bubba is looking really spot on!! bet she smells mouth watering :yummy:

is tpog from sin city? i read the power half of their blue power male was sour dubb. sounds about right from your descriptions.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow that bubba is looking really spot on!! bet she smells mouth watering :yummy:

is tpog from sin city? i read the power half of their blue power male was sour dubb. sounds about right from your descriptions.

Thanks heady, she is smelling delicious for sure cant wait to have that flavorful, super stony, always relaxing medicine in the jar again. :peacock: I have two more clones of her vegging up to go right into flower when I harvest the SCROG momma.

The TPOG is from Sin City Seeds. The Power is Sour Dubb x SoCal Master Kush.

Here's the full lineage as far as I know:

SCS Truepower OG which is True OG (clone only) x Blue Power (Sin City's BP male)

Blue Power = Power x White Moonshine

Power = Sour Dubb x SoCal Master Kush

Sour Dubb = Sour Diesel IBL x Sour Bubble BX3

White Moonshine = The White x Blue Moonshine (Blueberry F3)

Lots of fire involved. :biggrin:

I also have a few seedlings started recently of some other gear I made, hoping to find another nice lady: The OX x (Pre98BubbaxLVPK) and Truepower OG x Starkiller.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvested the B7 mom this morning after 63 full days of 12/12. She smells amazing, I was smelling my fingers constantly while cutting the buds out of the screen. Took an hour and a half to harvest, I forgot how much of a pain in the arse scrogs are at harvest time. I put two more cuts into flower right in her place.

Not the best pics but better than nothing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ended up with 3 full quart jars of well trimmed Bubba buds. 2 jars of primo tops and nice middles, 1 jar of lowers, and one packed full of frosty trim for making bubble hash. I've already been smoking on the lowers for a few days and it is pretty good already with only a few days of cure time so far.

picture.php

jikko77

I like how your Bubba growt.
How the taste?
Yeah a decent fill screen is a pain to trim.
Nice grow as usual :tiphat:
Ciao

Slipnot

You know i got a shtt load of these seeds original bubba kush and F1 and F2's and even S1's and BX's dam its been years i think i should crack a few only thing i remember when i did grow them was how they stayed really short and stocky something i was never found on but shit i think i need to crack some more great job there guy looks amazing an what mine looked like exactly small hard nugs covered :tiphat:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know i got a shtt load of these seeds original bubba kush and F1 and F2's and even S1's and BX's dam its been years i think i should crack a few only thing i remember when i did grow them was how they stayed really short and stocky something i was never found on but shit i think i need to crack some more great job there guy looks amazing an what mine looked like exactly small hard nugs covered :tiphat:

Do it. Just veg them longer or run more smaller plants if that's an option for you. The juice is worth the squeeze. :peacock:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's what is left of the Truepower OG #8 pheno, these two quarts were mostly full initially but Ive been smoking some already as you can see. I threw out a whole jar worth of larf buds I didnt want to mess with trimming, I had left the lowers on for a potential reveg but I ended up getting a cut off her during flower instead. I dont know if I will run this one again though. Lots of other gear to search through, it has to be something really pretty special to stay around. She's got a lot of the True OG qualities and is True OG dominant but its not straight OG, it smokes like an OG/Chem hybrid, not bad at all actually quite enjoyable, but not exactly what Im looking for currently. The clone has a very OG structure to her, much more pronounced than the seed momma.

picture.php

And a couple grams of some Bubba bubble hash from the qt jar of trim.

picture.php

BReal

This thread is really cool :headbange I'm planning to use something similar so I've chosen to use 2x CXB3590 both with 2100 mA (2x~73W). I have rather small and short box so maybe you could tell me from your experience if I would have problems with keeping my flowers about 2-5' from these 2 COBs? Keep it real bro!

Peace :wave:

lotus710

This thread is really cool :headbange I'm planning to use something similar so I've chosen to use 2x CXB3590 both with 2100 mA (2x~73W). I have rather small and short box so maybe you could tell me from your experience if I would have problems with keeping my flowers about 2-5' from these 2 COBs? Keep it real bro!

Peace :wave:

it depends on the plant. ive seen plants get a few inches from some cobs with no ill effects. but ive also seen plants get a 6-12 inches away and get bleaching

Dion

this is such a good thread, for all micro and diy led growers to read.

such a refreshing informed approach BT takes on the leds rather than following the herd and getting cxb3590s at 50w

grow on brother!
as always i look forward to the next round

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i'm down to the last gram of my favorite plant from your the white x chemmy jones cross. that was some spectacular herb. i hope you find time/space to pop some of those seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts