What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots from the Tip

MildeStoner

Veteran
Oh, double post, here's a picture instead!
pzIrI.jpg

Last edited:

MildeStoner

Veteran
Funny you should say that:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=245152
Yield wise, I haven't measured, don't have much trim so have on;y used it 3 times since the new model came out. I ran it open, with everything at freezer temp, and iso wash on material after. Yield wasn't anything to write home about but hey, quality is right up there!

My breakfast:
ORbvr.jpg

wotamess

wow awesome pics there milde!

also think the beroids kei zol is the best thing SA has to offer. Still haven't experienced psychedelic experiences with weed like i have with that shit. have had the occasional exprerience with it after loooong exposure at rhodes in the 90's, and everytime it's a reminder of exactly how out there amazing the true 'kei no.1 is!

Greeting from the eastern cape via London town :yes:

-wam-

chos3n

This is a cool thread. When I think of weed from Africa, dirt brown schwag is what comes to mind. Not from personal experience, for some reason it's just what I would expect. Your buds look amazing thanks for sharing.

MildeStoner

Veteran
We have our fair share of dirt brown weed, don't you worry hahaha.
Just watched a Great white shark predation from the comfort of my home, wish I had had my camera on hand!

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Sick! what did it chow?
Not surfing today ey china...lol

Yeah africa has its fair share of dirt weed. Actually more than its fair share..haha It also has stuff that is there with the best.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Seal hey, was epic, lots of blood, pretty amazing to see though I must say.
Wish I could see another one, going to have to do the whole shark boat vibe someday, have a mate who does it ;)

MildeStoner

Veteran
Some lovely bubble, not burning many flowers at the moment, extracts doing me good:
hH7sU.jpg

tDGMO.jpg

(Bad Pic, does not do justice ;)
HSA1O.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts