What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots from the Tip

MildeStoner

Veteran
Hey folks:tiphat:
Thought I'd start a thread to share a few pics of what we smoke down here at the tip of sub-saharan Africa! Some are going to be better than others, some taken by a mate with a nice camera, some on my phone and exif scrubbed:dance013:

Unknown Sativa Hybrid, beautiful smoke is the only way to describe it! Makes my face feel weird, and my tolerance is is pretty gargantuan, so that's saying something..
uBVjO.jpg

Outdoor El Monstre, one of my favorites, sativa pheno is better though, this is indica. Lovely twig none the less.
kvD9K.jpg

Cheese, hydro, staple smoke of most that like top quality herb down here, our local commercial queen that everyone can't get enough of:
ZSAOf.jpg

MildeStoner

Veteran
More Cheese, organic soil. My favourite smoke at the moment I think.
KOAuw.jpg

Hydro, "Supercheese", big buddha IMHO, looks better than it tastes, but still tastes good. Too earthy.
fWIzY.jpg

Strong outdoor Exodus cut grown under the African sun in one of the countries top growing regions, got transported wet so took a bit of damage. Not for the faint-hearted.
crozo.jpg

Indoor Exodus up close:
ao4vw.jpg

Even more Cheese, lawdy:
Vzqal.jpg

MildeStoner

Veteran
Groupshot:
bx3Nv.jpg

BHO made from lightly vaped material
x4SAo.jpg

Bubble
jMXoj.jpg

Swollen calyx's
FvA5u.jpg

Chocolope X (CheeseXHamster), outdoors.
JeU8c.jpg

MildeStoner

Veteran
Stash-thingy:
SesVA.jpg

Cheese, again. You may be realising I was serious when I said it was a staple smoke around here.
xXyx3.jpg

And again.
6mo8l.jpg

Bit o' bubble in my mates bong
A76QQ.jpg

MildeStoner

Veteran
Just stumbled across a folder of pics I thought I'd lost, will share some of them now
Big Buddha Cheese
gzC1g.jpg

9GZwu.jpg

Exodus Cheese
f9lpv.jpg

Late harvest Chocolope
hUzbw.jpg

More bubble
VJY2n.jpg

MildeStoner

Veteran
Many more to come! Thanks for pulling in :tiphat: puffing on some excellent bubblicious on a rainy African Tuesday, Indian ocean going crazy. Wild weather

BlueMonk

Milde --Is the grow scene down there pretty vibrant? Many other people running this kind of top shelf stuff? I live in Texas and we are not exactly overrun with good genetics.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Browser keeps crashing, 4th time lucky, cheese bong then this is my last try.

BM, we have a vibrant scene down here to say the least, many more people have started smoking and growing high quality herb over the last decade or so. From small closet setups to large warehouse ops, backyard hobby grows to Cali-style gardens with massive smartpots, it's all going on. We also have countless valleys and hillsides densely populated with landraces further up country, most diluted over the years as various ethnic groups arrived down here, including bantu people from central Africa, various Asian nations and Europeans when we were a major port on the slice trade and more recently marijuana enthusiasts and growers spreading European genetics throughout our traditional growing regions in the hope of improving quality. There are still isolated regions growing pure SA genes out there of course. I'm not too fond of most of the local herb to be honest, terepene profile doesn't appeal to me, don't like earthy/liquorice type flavours, though I am partial to a good transkie, good fruity bud! I live close the tip and like to think of my city as the top shelf marijuana capital of the country, but I'm sure folks from the other cities would disagree :dance013:

And Adrift, yeah I love it. A few years ago we had a long period where the market was flooded with top44 that got old fast, not a bad strain at all but not something I'd care to smoke every day, whereas the cheese I've been smoking every day for at least 2 years and I'm not getting tired of it at all, though I do keep other strains around for when I want something different. The exodus cut arrived here a least 6 or 7 years ago if I remember correctly, first smoked it at an outdoor trace festival and it blew my mind, but I think Lucy had a role to play in that too. Now it's what I see the most of, along with a particularly skunky big Buddha clone from a large selection that does the rounds, yields huge.

Must post some pics of my locally produced stainless steel bho extractor tube, it's nicer than any of the others I've seen for sale online, fits at least 50g of material in it and works like charm!:woohoo:

:thank you: for stopping by my thread.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Nice pictures there bro...Took a while and a couple of attempts as I'm now 'on the slow connection' ;) Puffing some cheese hehe to pass the wait.. ahh african time!

Btw, it is the Atlantic..I'm sure of it. Although depends on which tip you are currently on haha. And another ting, your tip has the best dope by far and my tip! It is official, but the other bits are catching up fast :) but yeah..

MildeStoner

Veteran
Ja your right, Atlantic it is! Pull up a chair ;) Must hook up and chill when your back in town, waiting in anticipation for the next bountiful fruit of the top loader ahaahahaha

MildeStoner

Veteran
Got a nice batch of cheese in, calyxs the size of my smaller fingernails, overkill sweet fruits cheese taste, sorry I'm not great at describing tastes. Will upload some pics a bit later

MildeStoner

Veteran
As promised:tiphat:
AzgPd.jpg

As you can possibly tell by the slight hint of colour, it's been a cold wintery few weeks down here
QoCGN.jpg

And a couple shots to get calyx size across
3Swdb.jpg

cxaxV.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts