What's new

budp0rn-RELOADED-

Anandaground

Veteran
Blueberry S1 - compacto leafy pheno

Blueberry S1 - compacto leafy pheno

Let´s continue with the more compact phenos - still that Indica influence makes them look more attractive 4 me... ^^

This one was very leafy, not so much resin, but still a nice gal... :D

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Blueberry S1 - still not the shit pheno ^^

Blueberry S1 - still not the shit pheno ^^

picture.php

picture.php

This one was better, but still missing some certain magic 4 me...

Anandaground

Veteran
Blueberry S1 - winner pheno

Blueberry S1 - winner pheno

picture.php

picture.php

This was the winner of the 5 plants 4 me regarding all criteria. There was some rotten parts on all 3 compact phenos - no big deal...

Anandaground

Veteran
BREAKin the ICe

BREAKin the ICe

a lil´musical break - something 4 a chilly sunday mornin´... [youtubeif]08OSyOeGNps[/youtubeif]

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Bud - indoor

Alpha Bud - indoor

ALPHA BUD

picture.php

This mostly Indica hybrid moved quite a lot not only in my personal life... ; )
Back in the days I was looking for a possible strain 4 my 1st cross-project. I wanted to create a very special powerful Indica.
Even though the genetical background wasn´t provided, I´ve decided to give Alpha Bud a try.

Indoors Alpha Bud first looked very promising with a really special strong growth producing a sturdy compact Afghani typa bush having some unusually tiny leafs graspin around like tentacles of a monster - promising a fat head, later was rather disappointing mainly because it reallly stinked just like field garlic celery with fuel tastin also like this. -.-

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Bud

Alpha Bud

picture.php

The Buds were nice compact, but leafy without any swollen calyx.

picture.php

So I decided to dismiss the cut meant to be a mother as a keeper, but told myself to give it just a chance under the sun instead of composting it... ^^
Expecting nothing overwhelming I planted it into the last spot in the field, where the sun shines least.

Lil´frustrated by this I still selected the strongest male plant for further crossing.

picture.php

[youtubeif]jnv8QjigHxo[/youtubeif]

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Bud - Outdoor

Alpha Bud - Outdoor

picture.php

Outdoors this genetics - exactly the same plant - showed a completely different face.
I was first not sure, whether I confused something, but there was no other alternative implying what it could be else..

Alpha Buds structure was much more open with intense side branching - since it was cropped given a much longer vegi, but also the leafs looked more "normal".

picture.php

When flowering started I was even more astonished by seing some purplish hues forming, which of course immediately brought me closer to the flash. ^^

The surprise was perfect when I started noticing the absolutely lovely fragrance of this plant, which was like typa sweet n sour berry being undertoned with a main cookie aroma.

picture.php

picture.php

Resin production was pleasantly increasing...

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Bud - outdoor

Alpha Bud - outdoor

picture.php

Colors developed day by day even richer on some nicely dense yummy nuggs. The aroma became more roundly "full blooded" towards the end...
:woohoo:

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Delight - Indoor

Alpha Delight - Indoor

picture.php

picture.php

Alpha Bud X Afghan Delight

Getting only one female in the first and last testrun done myself indoors - an Afghan/Indica plant being a dwarf among the others with an incredible stench as expected when crossing Alpha Bud to one of the STINKiest evergreens I came across.

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Delight - Indoors

Alpha Delight - Indoors

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not a big yielder. Surprisingly the stench lasting during the whole flowering period faded later when curing smoothly transfering into a fruity bouquet leaving just a clear hit of sour punch.

Anandaground

Veteran
Mo´ining mi long time friend´n introducah,
Big UP 4 Ganja Hasi
da big long fat ganja high grade colas inna di box producah... :D

nuff :respect: back Bro & some irie sunday vibez [youtubeif]KtV17nTLZDs[/youtubeif]

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Delight - Outdoor

Alpha Delight - Outdoor

Since both Afghan Delight and Alpha Bud were for me absolutely flashy outstanding love affairs, I was wondering about how the cross can perform outdoors...

picture.php

Had only one male, but it was kinda lacking overall force, so wasn´t used for crossing it 2 blueberry s1, which could add some interesting traits...

2 gals of 3 were absolutely rubbish...

picture.php

this one producin almost just leaf, no flower and resin...

... and even worse ...

picture.php

this was a really frigide one of a kind not showing any interest in reproduction... :moon:

Anandaground

Veteran
Alpha Delight - Outdoor

Alpha Delight - Outdoor

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

... well still not a winner - lacking resin, bad leaf2bud ratio, but the smell was an amazing mix from both parents coming through almost 50/50 adding some afghani typa earthy vibez with spikey sour uptones to the cookie berry yum yum... :D

Anandaground

Veteran
Hermanthegerman:
hmmm Herman German Herbman - is U sure about that being Bella Donna? Afaik she´s mostly sativa, this lookin´ really more afghanish reminding me of Sweet Tooth#4... anyway she´s a bella for sure... ( :

SwedenGrow:
Thanks 4 sharing and happy times with Your first homegrown :yes: - plants look healthy... May U tell us the strains - looks really mixed - u collected some beans outta bags?
The one princess in the middle on the left side looks really attractive...

Sideshow-Bob:
Hey THX Buddy - truely appreciated... just saw that U came back as well... :D If recently U just hit the right moment, when the freezin´ ouch is finally gwaan... :eggnog:
Well U right for sure that DJ is more genuine than DP - it was last season kinda really spontaneous going through the stash box, rememberin´ nostalgically BB back then, puttin´ dem in soil...
Howeva Bro - all the best 2 You and Ya tribe over there! :ying:

Midnight Smoker:
: )

Reggae82
:
Hey grazie mille long volley ball Maaan... ^^
Me like the last pix as well reminding me of some roots rock reggae... :woohoo:

THX 4 watchin´ wishing a relaxed rest of the sunday 2day... !