Anandaground

Veteran
Chemberry

Chemberry

picture.php

picture.php

Genetics: Anaberry (True Blueberry X AfghanSkunk/Herijuana) X ChemDogD/C99

The Beast :laughing:
Crazy plant - leafy as hell - did remind me somewhat of Deep Chunk, just not as resinous. The smell was also kinda similar to Deep Chunk - earthy afghani.
Yield was medium 27g on this one after 8 weeks of flowering.

picture.php

The Beauty :blowbubbles:
Completely different plant as the Beast - a real Beauty indeed. :)
The Flowers almost looked white - very resinous! :yes:
The smell was almost not noticable - was very low in odor, but when something came through, it did remind me of OG18/Skywalker - earthy licorice tones. Later dried it smells kinda as coffee.
Yield was very well with 60g. Flowered for 10 weeks.
Unfortunately to much bananas in late flowering...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Eugen: :thank you: appreciated Bro!

Black Roses yah dat, but I have to work further to find that real one... ;)

EPD: Eyo verrücktä Brotha :tiphat:
THX Maaan - Ya gotta keep on pushin´ and waxin´:D

Greenstar420: Thx! :wave: Blackberry - probably the first strain I can remember to have seen years ago, which turns purple indoors always.. ;) It never made it into my hands unfortunately... :(
Wonder how she smells... :blowbubbles:

texikaner: Hey dange fürs Schaun Digga! :tiphat:

Hey,

the last picture is just amazing. A beauty indeed. :yummy:

I wonder how you keep track of all your different strains. Must be pretty confusing at times...

Which method of selfing has Castrup used? The genes are without a doubt cannaseuristic...

You´re right, the genes are not too bad :). As far as I know Castrup uses Silberthiosulfat (again one of those untranslatable Geman words...) in all his experiments. But I´m no expert regarding those things and my info is not really up to date, so don´t nail me down on it...

I´m always thrilled to see your work, it´s just state-of-the-art. Keep the updates coming, they´re always appreciated, bro!

Bless,
f.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Amazing pictures man :XXX
I can`t decide which I like the most. Great flowers and colors :thank you:

F

Fluffy Clouds

wow nice to see those chemberries
thank%20you.gif
but since its fourway or more
laughing.gif
hybrid, i guess one can get more phenos... dc x sour star looks incredible
ying.gif
as well as others.. great job, a period...

Anandaground

Veteran
Marleys Collie - Outdoors

Marleys Collie - Outdoors

picture.php

O U T D OO R S

Marleys Collie is suitable also for Outdoors since to its short flowering time and mainly resistance against pests and harsh climate. :yes:
Just the plant wants to be staked due to its thinner branches...
Very resinous and smells like heavenly jasmine...
Helps 2 make some wonderful sticky black hash - as U can C here...
:blowbubbles:

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
THX!!! :)

THX!!! :)

@all: Thankz 4 watchin´ and all the positive vibez! :ying::thank you:

I wonder how you keep track of all your different strains. Must be pretty confusing at times...

Well my friend, it is sometimes really CONFUSING...
crazy.gif
That´s y I need some breakz....
drinks.gif

...but more coming soon! :tiphat:

picture.php

elefant.gif
Here a Psy Mix 2 share, which made things just perfect for me this night!
elefant.gif

[youtubeif]7Djh6DTQP4E[/youtubeif]

and last but not least :D
Please have a look into my nephews´ Log Book...
mail1.gif

Click dat Pic... :thank you:

E

ekomsi

Very very very nice thread I love all the variety and descriptions to go with the pics. Great Job!

I only have one question whats going on with all the hermi's? Is it an enviromental issue? Light leak? Im new to growing but I would think that if your buying seeds from reputable seed banks or clones the hermis would be minimal if your enviorment is good. But I would guess when your crossing them yourself they are a little less stable causing more bananas.

Do you have an idea why you get a lot of hermi's?

Anandaground

Veteran
šunka-maslo: Merci merci! :tiphat: Vibez back :ying:

ekomsi: :thank you:
Good point about that hermie thing...

Well first of all Cannabis has as any other living species the main goal reproducing itself.
Sensimilla is a human "invention" and our goal. :)

Hermiing is all about genetics and environmental circumstances - mainly light and stress.

Outdoors I never encountered one banana in my whole experience, though the plants got enough disturbing light during their dark period.

Indoors the unnatural environment brings out as well more resin, more calyx => often more potency, but on the other hand also some negative genetical issues as hermiing.

I had seeds, where plants were indoors simply crap because of bananas, but outdoors it produced the most beautiful plants - for example Blueberry.

Have to say that it doesn´t matter whether genetics go more on the indica or sativa side of spectrum...

Let me categorize this phenomenon:

1) Hermies => means the plant is really a hermaphrodite producing male and female flowers at a ratio nearby 50/50.
Such plants are common in industrial hemp.

picture.php

2) female Hermies => first the plant grows as an ordinary female, but then it grows quite early (from flowering week 3-4 on) bananas till the end. The quantity of bananas varies...
One can see this mostly in indoor setups with unstabilized hybrids, where it is also encouraged by light leakage or other stress...

A perfect example for this is Agent Orange, where most females started producing a few bananas quite early. I had to pull em regurarly. But still I´ve found a wonderful keeper pheno, which produces only a few bananas at the very end of flowering (category 3). So here I don´t regret a thing... :)

3) females with light tendency producing few "emergency" bananas when reaching peak of maturity.
That´s not a big deal, if growing only for bud.
Of course this matters when attempting to make crosses with such genetics, because it keeps the possibility to give this unwanted trait to the next generation(s).
Mostly here hard and long work is needed with many plants to cross this trait out in order to create a stable strain.

4) females with male flowers at the begining of flowering.
I had this phenomenon on mostly indicas, when there were a few male sacks after flowering was induced. I picked them off and later there weren´t any signs of male flowers at all till the very end.

5) 99% females => stable genes and/or careful selection with careful backcrossing done.
Here bananas form at the utmost when buds have exceeded maturity for a longer time.
I had a lot of such fems...

I experienced as well that if crossing two ocularly stable strains with zero male signs, the outcome had some male flowers or bananas. That means one cannot be even 100% sure in such a case that hidden genetical traits do not come through.

I had some stable own crosses and got bananas also from prestigious seed banks and vice versa.

Feminized seeds have the reputation for producing more likely bananas. I think that depends mainly on the genetical background and also on the method used producing fems.
Personally I had bananas from both fems as regs... even had to dismiss some plants out of the room...

It´s always the question, whether one wants to grow only for bud or selecting a keeper.

When growing only for bud, clones are the best solution, because here the job is already done (often by someone else).
Reputable seeds growing uniform crops are suitable, when clones are not available.
Good fems is of course an option, if one doesn´t want to have the work separating males, therefore saving space and time as well...

Searching a keeper/motherplant(s), unstable F1 hybrids can be really interesting to find something unique and DANKy... ;)

In my case because of space issues the vegi/mum-father-box is in the flowering room. This tent is almost light-proof, I´d say about 96%... :) But still some light coming out.... so I am kinda involuntarily testing all plants for hermiing.... :D

For me till now it was mainly growing to select some nice keepers experiencing the broad variety of this wonderful species paying the price being confrontated with shit as this one:

:laughing:

Of course I want to grow also crops with already proven plants. It´s no problem to do so, but it gets boring over time... :)

Anandaground

Veteran
Marleys Chunk

Marleys Chunk

Deep Chunk X Marleys Collie

This cross taught me about something NEW being created...
Crossing an indigenous US made AFGHANI with a DUTCH made heavenly JAH-MAI-CAN Sativa... well this created something really NEW... :artist: brings worlds 2getha...
The growth was kinda homogenous, because all plants had the same height and similar shape, just there were basically 2 different phenos... one earlier after 8-9 weeks - the other ready 2 cut after 10-11 weeks...

picture.php

One was more on the afghani side of course :D

picture.php

[youtubeif]YivcC9Mu404[/youtubeif]

[youtubeif]D4KA6riulWw[/youtubeif]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anandaground

Veteran
Marleys Chunk - fruity pheno

Marleys Chunk - fruity pheno

This one´s goin´ more on the sativa side blooming 4 10 weeks+ producin´ a much more fruity flavor... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts